Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20912

    Test

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    My sister is a nurse. Says there are many other bacterial infections that can cause burning and pus, but those infections may not be the common gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis. But the docs usually give you the antibiotic regimen as soon as you tell them your scare, how it happened, etc. And those antibiotics clear up the infection.
    If you were negative on Gono and chlyamdia then it's likely trich. That causes similar symptoms and is caused by vaginal sex.

  2. #20911

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from her in weeks. Maybe I've just fallen out of favor with her.
    Same here. No word from her in 2 weeks; I deleted her number and moved on.

  3. #20910
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    You greedy mongers need to let her come up for air! Been trying to get a hold of her for two days now and she is not responding. Anyone have any intel on what's up with her?
    I haven't heard from her in weeks. Maybe I've just fallen out of favor with her.

  4. #20909

    Grip

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    So what explains the burn?
    That kungfu grip strength of a lady that's been doing Kegel exercises.

  5. #20908

    Sarah Winters

    You greedy mongers need to let her come up for air! Been trying to get a hold of her for two days now and she is not responding. Anyone have any intel on what's up with her?

  6. #20907

    Staxx is the best!

    I finally saw Staxx this morning--I know she's been talked about quite a bit, but she really is as good as has been reported. Opted for 1/2 (I'll do full next time). Started with giving her direction and she was eager to comply. Went to BBBJ and she's very good, from slow and sensual to fast, and willing to go deep all the while. Then to mish--she's definitely tight! She's either really into it or a skilled actress. Either way, it was as good of a visit as I've had around here and I'll definitely repeat!

  7. #20906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    One this is a forum to discuss what each of us have encountered on our personal experiences. That is what I exactly did. Only to let other people on this forum what they might encounter if visiting that house. As for. My personal hygiene she only asked me to take a shower AFTER we went at it. If it was so bad don't you she would of said something before hand. Plus days later she kept texting me to come over because she was available. Now if you are so fucking hung up on this girl or have a vested interest in her work that's fine have at it. For me it's a hard NO Buyer Beware!

    13 out.
    I agree you gave your review of your experience and honestly I take the mongers word over any of these bitches and yes I called them b. We tend to get emotionally vested in them and sooner or later it ends most times badly. Dakota has had so so reviews so this review seemed plausible. Stink no stink who gives a shit obviously didn't bother her too much maybe she had little funk going on too which I'm sure has happened once or twice. Keep giving your reviews of your experience and don't let others tell you different. Stay safe brothers.

  8. #20905
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    So what explains the burn?
    My sister is a nurse. Says there are many other bacterial infections that can cause burning and pus, but those infections may not be the common gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis. But the docs usually give you the antibiotic regimen as soon as you tell them your scare, how it happened, etc. And those antibiotics clear up the infection.

  9. #20904

    Staxx in Chester

    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    Gents, will be in the Chester area Sunday night until Tuesday. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Look up Staxx, and thank the forum gods for thine gifts as I have and be blessed.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/860649193094

  10. #20903

    Forums

    Tick6868;,

    One this is a forum to discuss what each of us have encountered on our personal experiences. That is what I exactly did. Only to let other people on this forum what they might encounter if visiting that house. As for. My personal hygiene she only asked me to take a shower AFTER we went at it. If it was so bad don't you she would of said something before hand. Plus days later she kept texting me to come over because she was available. Now if you are so fucking hung up on this girl or have a vested interest in her work that's fine have at it. For me it's a hard NO Buyer Beware!

    13 out.

  11. #20902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    All test were negative. False alarm.
    I had a scare one time back in the 80's as I have always gone bareback and it turned out to be a kidney stone. Only symptom I had was the burning while peeing and after a about a week it came shooting out with a flow of blood and I was good after that. Glad it turned out ok for you.

  12. #20901

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    All test were negative. False alarm.
    So what explains the burn?

  13. #20900
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    All test were negative. False alarm.
    Hallelujah! Glad to hear!

  14. #20899

    Negative

    All test were negative. False alarm.

  15. #20898

    Info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/62962302

    Just wondering if anyone has seen or have any info to share on this one, thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape