|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 34
EbonyQueen265
Quoted 400 ppm, no discussion of services yet. Looking at her private pics, I have seen her before somewhere. I think she may be an old pro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/91836...0-72dc12c9aa35
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 34
 Originally Posted by RimRadom
[View Original Post]
Could you share how these WYP dates works? I understand that you are supposed to bid and and if bid is accepted you get a date. What I am not clear is what exactly this entail. I saw that WYP advertise that the average bid is $180, which sounds a bit on the expensive side just for a platonic date.
The offers above 100 are only 100,150, 200 and 500. Once the price is accepted, you have to use credits (based on the price you offered) to unlock the conversation with that person. I don't know if everyone is supposedly paying those prices for platonic dates, but I will tell you that I have never paid a single cent to any woman that I met on WYP. Money has literally never been brought up and there is zero chance that I will pay anything for a coffee date or whatever. I don't know if that is the norm or not. I have heard from some of the women that they don't need the money, but use sites such as this as a way to find men that aren't total bums, even if they just want sex. Some others fall into that same category as a lot of the ones from SA where you'll set up your ppm / allowance after making initial contact. The big gap between 200 and 500 is where most arrangements fall in my experience so the offer thing isn't useful for setting up the particulars IMO.
I have been meeting a lot of women that use both WYP and SA for the typical arrangements while secretly hoping to find their next boyfriend / husband / FWB.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 3
WYP Dates
 Originally Posted by SoLucky
[View Original Post]
We went to get coffee to get comfortable with each other and back to my room (she can't host). She was super paranoid of the pandemic and had us both shower with her present and such. She wanted everything covered, which I'm not into but she was hot enough for me to follow through. I ended up getting BBBJ in the heat of the moment but still CFS. I typically don't repeat with CFS providers but she is pretty personable and we had a good vibe together. I may see her again in the future, but enjoy.
Could you share how these WYP dates works? I understand that you are supposed to bid and and if bid is accepted you get a date. What I am not clear is what exactly this entail. I saw that WYP advertise that the average bid is $180, which sounds a bit on the expensive side just for a platonic date.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 52
 Originally Posted by Maren5
[View Original Post]
The usual gambit. Car broke down several different ways, phone bill needs paid, rent is due (and eventually got kicked out which is how I know she's full of shit. The eviction moratorium was put in place for a reason), the airline lost her luggage, she lost her phone, etc. She's awfully creative and tenacious even if you never really give in though LOL.
LOL Thank you. Yeah, I'm finding out the same. She is very very good at what she does!
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 7
Kelseeeyy
 Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the response. I too am finding out the unfortunate set of unlucky events that she is experiencing. Out of curiosity, what hardships / events has she mentioned? I've been chatting with her for a while but unable to meet as she is in Spokane at the moment.
The usual gambit. Car broke down several different ways, phone bill needs paid, rent is due (and eventually got kicked out which is how I know she's full of shit. The eviction moratorium was put in place for a reason), the airline lost her luggage, she lost her phone, etc. She's awfully creative and tenacious even if you never really give in though LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 138
Holmaddy123
Scammer, tries to ask for photos and asks for money before hand. Says moved here recently. Too many red flags. Phone number out of state. Etc. Be warned.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 52
 Originally Posted by Maren5
[View Original Post]
I'd talked to her for a bit and she seemed nice enough and was looking for a reasonable allowance. But either she has the worst luck on the planet or she has no intention of ever actually meeting. A string of disasters that, incidentally caused her to beg for more money befell, the poor lass before we ever had a chance.
Thanks for the response. I too am finding out the unfortunate set of unlucky events that she is experiencing. Out of curiosity, what hardships / events has she mentioned? I've been chatting with her for a while but unable to meet as she is in Spokane at the moment.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 7
 Originally Posted by Alansmithee
[View Original Post]
I'm no longer on SA as I refused to pay another 90/ month.
But I was wondering if any of you had any dealings with a "Kelseeeyy" on there.
I'd talked to her for a bit and she seemed nice enough and was looking for a reasonable allowance. But either she has the worst luck on the planet or she has no intention of ever actually meeting. A string of disasters that, incidentally caused her to beg for more money befell, the poor lass before we ever had a chance.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 34
Nicole WYP
I saw her a few times before the COVID lockdown. She is 100% real and those pics are accurate, though the face is dolled up a bit. She's still smoking hot mind you, but her teeth seem a bit like a smoker's and her skin isn't as flawless as the filtered pic would suggest. She seems to have put on a few pounds over the lockdown and had some work done on her ass and tits (she told me she was going to). She went by Nikki246 or something similar on SA. Her rates were $$$ plus babysitter if her kids were with her.
We went to get coffee to get comfortable with each other and back to my room (she can't host). She was super paranoid of the pandemic and had us both shower with her present and such. She wanted everything covered, which I'm not into but she was hot enough for me to follow through. I ended up getting BBBJ in the heat of the moment but still CFS. I typically don't repeat with CFS providers but she is pretty personable and we had a good vibe together. I may see her again in the future, but enjoy.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...NDxPzAMDkxoB1a
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 52
Kelseeeyy
I'm no longer on SA as I refused to pay another 90/ month.
But I was wondering if any of you had any dealings with a "Kelseeeyy" on there.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 3
MountainThot request
I let my membership expire. Any chance someone would be willing to message MountainThot and figure out her going rate / norms? I'm tempted to resubscribe for her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a8d90...a-cdbcd500aaf1#.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 34
Pretty sure this is Dominique / SexxxyD from the other board. Not sure what she's after on SA, never got a response when I messaged her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ff66...e-82d0c258c09e
Contacted me asking about weekly allowance in thw first message, from all the way across the country, with pictures of blatantly different women. Hahahaha gtfo.
https://www.seeking.com/member/87f72...a-de5e46fa5f90
I've been in contact with Grace off and on over the last month or so. She doesn't respond for a day / days the majority of the time so it's hard to actually schedule anything with her. She definitely looks good, but I'm not dealing with the BS just trying to get in to see her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b331...c-e77eec66433a
On another note, while I don't disagree that it's harder to find a good one on SA / WYP these days in general, I have been on a tear with finding some who just want to fuck or go out repeatedly with no monetary exchange. An arrangement is always discussed beforehand but when it comes down to it, either they never bring it up, or it's only on the first date with nothing for all the repeat occurrences, even with some that have been reported on here a lot of times. I'm a pretty decent looking guy in my mid-late 30's, but I'm no model. It seems that treating them like humans / women and not prostitutes is paying off. I'm no fucking simp, but I do what I can to not be disrespectful.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 123
Prettytheresa0123
She ended up trying to sell vids for $50 and made all sorts of promises of being trustworthy. What a joke.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 120
Funny Lily
 Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
500 for meet. She changes terms and shorts the meet once you are in it. Before the meet she agreed to bb and to do anything / all for a half day long meet. Just before going in she pulled out a cover and said she never does without. After the covered cup of coffee was had she said she had to go. In total she was there for about 30 minutes. You have been warned.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4a187...e-c3ae47fa5ef8
She tried to do the same with me. I just had her leave. Sorry I didn't post!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 460
Funny Lily SA. Avoid
500 for meet. She changes terms and shorts the meet once you are in it. Before the meet she agreed to bb and to do anything / all for a half day long meet. Just before going in she pulled out a cover and said she never does without. After the covered cup of coffee was had she said she had to go. In total she was there for about 30 minutes. You have been warned.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4a187...e-c3ae47fa5ef8
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|