Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,846 to 16,860 of 59518
-
06-03-21 09:56 #42673Senior Member

Posts: 342No that's Abby. Yoyo is much younger.
Originally Posted by ZZZShooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 07:45 #42672Senior Member

Posts: 72Angel in Macon? Or the one in Roswell?
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 00:00 #42671Senior Member

Posts: 327Yes Hot Stone is on Buford Highway
And yes it's on RM. It's way south on Buford Highway.
Originally Posted by FreeSeeker
[View Original Post]
The girl that takes the house fee is hot IMO, she's typically younger than everyone there. Age of providers is usually mid to late 30's.
-
06-02-21 21:22 #42670Regular Member

Posts: 2I appreciate the advice. Problem is right now I'm on probo. I think I will just wait till it's over to pick up the hobby again.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 20:40 #42669Regular Member

Posts: 19I agreed with you. The other day I went to see Anna and she made me feel very happy. Is Anna really amazing?
Originally Posted by DNicewitit
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 19:39 #42668Senior Member

Posts: 76Hot stone
On Buford Hwy, is it listed on RMaps? What part of town? Thanks.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 16:33 #42667Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes I have been. Girls are ok and FS is offered. No real massage here. What I like the best is after my release I always gets something from Lees Bakery. One of the best places in Chamblee.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 16:03 #42666Senior Member

Posts: 388Hot Stone
I review this place a couple of months back pulled up and Grandma was working The girl that took the house fee her I'd take a go at. I can't say if the talent has changed but typical Kamp prices apply.
Originally Posted by HighFlyer21
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 15:48 #42665Senior Member

Posts: 387Hot Stone on Buford Hwy
Any one ever been? Looks interesting. Feedback appreciated. Thanks.
-
06-02-21 15:18 #42664Banned Member

Posts: 13634You're absolutely right. Golden Touch was in an old brick house near Winters Chapel Rd, not Tilly Mill as the guy may have suggested.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 15:16 #42663Banned Member

Posts: 13634Then his logistics are off because Golden was more than a hop, skip and jump from Tilly Mill. Before Golden Touch came into existence (the owner, forgot her name) owned a KAMP on Shallowford Rd in Doraville in a Mexican strip mall near a laundromat. The old house I mentioned on Tilly Mill (near the current Home Depot) preceded Golden Touch by a few years.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 14:58 #42662Senior Member

Posts: 471Guess they are all the same
So many times on here I hear that grannies are a good pick due to the fact that they are have more experienced hands and usually give impeccable service. Yah I think I'll continue sticking with the young ones even though they have GPS and sometimes a waste of time because I would sure be extra angry if I got finessed by someone from the long term care facility.
Originally Posted by LuvStJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 12:58 #42661Banned Member

Posts: 246KAMP raid
Several people asked me the name of the KAMP but I don't recall the name since it's be so long. It was a very popular KAMP back then ( more than 10 years ago). The KAMP was in an old house but it has been torn down and replaced by a Shell station.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 12:52 #42660Senior Member

Posts: 143Golden Touch
Yes, off of PI Access Rd, actually closer to Winters Chapel. I remember the providers there. One in particular had a broken English accent and gave a great rmj.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 11:23 #42659Banned Member

Posts: 1610I believe he's talking about the long departed and rather infamous Golden Touch Spa, one of the real hot spots a decade ago.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





