Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6319

    Sorry for the confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lulu Dahl a while back when she was still with 2 KG. Good GFE session, bbj, daty, dfk, no BBFS, but not my thing anyway. She is slim, has lots of tattoos and was a good provider, didn't rush me at all, but like I said it was a while back. 2-3 years at least.
    I was having some login issues yesterday and must have some how copied and pasted this from some were else. Sorry for that.

    What I meant to say is the Sophia chick will let you hit it raw for 8 $$. It is then a sliding scale down to 6 $$ with more things getting covered. Doesn't swallow, no anal, and can't host.

    Her thing is, you get to do a 19 y / o raw. And that's it.

    She was pretty quick to getting down to business.

  2. #6318

    Emily

    If I've got a "type" it's definitely curvy Latina women. I'd been working this one for about 3 weeks, she kinda flaked on me once, then we had trouble get our schedules to align, then she was out of town etc.. We'd agreed upon 400 for 3-4 hours. But I was determined with her so we finally settled on meeting up yesterday and she requires a quick video chat before she'll meet you. Normally I try to shy away from that if I can avoid it but she was adamant about it and I really really wanted to bang her so I agreed. She said she was going to take a quick shower and she'd let me know when she was ready to call. An hour and a half went by and nothing so I assumed she was flaking on me again, I shot her a text to see what was up. A few minutes later she responds, apologizes says she fell asleep after her shower but she'll call me now. So she calls and when I answer she's butt naked in bed, I guess she didn't get dressed after her shower and her body is just beyond stupid. So needless to say I'm incredibly turned on, we chat for a few minutes and as I pick my jaw up off the desk we agree on a time and a place. As I'm getting ready to leave I txt her to ask if she wants me to bring some wine or something else to drink, she says yes bring some red wine, condoms and $600. And at that moment I knew this wasn't going to happen. Told her I don't do condoms, I was tested less than 3 weeks ago and I'd be happy to share my results with her. And also that we'd already agreed to 400, not 600. She wasn't having it. The only way she'd consider BBFS was if we went to the Dr together so we could both get tested. I told her I was fine with that, but then she came back saying that she wouldn't be comfortable going to the Dr with me without getting to know me first so she said let's go to dinner to get to know one another and that it'd cost me 300 to take her to dinner. Lmao! Told her that's crazy, she replied saying her time is money. At that point I just let it go, just not worth it. And also she won't host at first until she gets to know you and she doesn't have a car so you either got to Uber her to you or get a hotel in her neck of the woods. So if you're cool with covered sex for somewhere around 500-600 and the expenses of actually meeting up with her then she might be worth your while. And if you do decide you're interested, no I won't give her out contact info. Been burned too many times.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91d6c...f-4817e3efab55

  3. #6317

    Rimming

    Anyone have any freaky sb that do some rimming?

  4. #6316
    Somewhat similar experience a few months ago. Was finalizing plans to meet then she said she had met someone and dripped her profile. A few weeks later she was back. Never attempted again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b21c...8-943fedeebd61

    I know she's been discussed before. Curious if anyone has actually met her. She seems a total time waster. Countless 3-7 word messages every few days but won't go to text despite saying she wants to meet. Shared and unshared her private photos god knows how many times, favorites, etc. Just a waste.

  5. #6315

    Analysemae. Time waster

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b21c...8-943fedeebd61

    I know she's been discussed before. Curious if anyone has actually met her. She seems a total time waster. Countless 3-7 word messages every few days but won't go to text despite saying she wants to meet. Shared and unshared her private photos god knows how many times, favorites, etc. Just a waste.

  6. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    WTF post did you quote?? Are you saying that Lulu Dahl is the same as this one? Your post is confusing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/38411...8-35a7989e3349
    No, those two definitely aren't the same. Sabrina is legit but super flakey.

  7. #6313

    BlackhartLY27

    Don't waste your time. This one says she doesn't do meet-ups.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f0e2...a-5326b88e9b15

  8. #6312

    She's drama

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/96af3...c-bc203bcf14ef

    Talked to this one because, hey, she was young enough and cute enough, and we agreed to some initial ground rules, but then she had to be That Girl. I basically just said I had things to figure out, so I wasn't interested in someone asking for an allowance, and apparently that bugged her. Despite saying she was fine with PPM! She told me so long, good luck because of my minor concerns, so I said, "If you say so, your loss. " She came back with, "See, that's what I mean, you seem immature" - really? From someone half my age? It'd be hilarious if it weren't sad. Life is going to kick the shit out of her at some point when she realizes a big chunk of being a functioning adult is living with doubts and uncertainty. At least I give voice to them and confront them instead of pretending they don't exist. Now that is immature. Ugh. So, forewarned is forearmed for the rest of you.
    Wasted time on her. Long No list, jumps to unreasonable conclusions as described, GPS, no verbal to start, covered, and just not worth it.

  9. #6311
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lulu Dahl a while back when she was still with 2 KG. Good GFE session, bbj, daty, dfk, no BBFS, but not my thing anyway. She is slim, has lots of tattoos and was a good provider, didn't rush me at all, but like I said it was a while back. 2-3 years at least.
    WTF post did you quote?? Are you saying that Lulu Dahl is the same as this one? Your post is confusing.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/38411...8-35a7989e3349

  10. #6310
    Quote Originally Posted by LvYngP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this young lady?

    [URL]https://wwwI'll look into here and see. She def looks good to me.

    Also considering https://tryst.link/escort/lulu-dahl and https://tryst.link/escort/katrina. Lulu Dahl looks to have a couple good reviews here. Katrina I couldn't find much on and the small deposit gives me a pause unless she has good reviews.
    Saw Lulu Dahl a while back when she was still with 2 KG. Good GFE session, bbj, daty, dfk, no BBFS, but not my thing anyway. She is slim, has lots of tattoos and was a good provider, didn't rush me at all, but like I said it was a while back. 2-3 years at least.

  11. #6309

    Charmingchristine

    Total waste of time and a scam. She's literally trying to hawk different massage options once you move the convo to text and trying to get you to pay upfront a fee to reserve an appointment. Here's the last text that was sent before I blocked her. "We have booking appointment for $20, I can give you a less 50% of payments instead paying $20 you only pay $10 with happy ending and 120 minutes duration, you have to cover a refundable 3 $ for booking reservation so you can schedule our session. ".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a69ff...7-880d6b8b0c0c

  12. #6308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Got to love the lecturing types.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/96af3...c-bc203bcf14ef

    Talked to this one because, hey, she was young enough and cute enough, and we agreed to some initial ground rules, but then she had to be That Girl. I basically just said I had things to figure out, so I wasn't interested in someone asking for an allowance, and apparently that bugged her. Despite saying she was fine with PPM! She told me so long, good luck because of my minor concerns, so I said, "If you say so, your loss. " She came back with, "See, that's what I mean, you seem immature" - really? From someone half my age? It'd be hilarious if it weren't sad. Life is going to kick the shit out of her at some point when she realizes a big chunk of being a functioning adult is living with doubts and uncertainty. At least I give voice to them and confront them instead of pretending they don't exist. Now that is immature. Ugh. So, forewarned is forearmed for the rest of you.

  13. #6307

    SophomoreSabrinababy

    Anyone have any intel on this young lady?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/38411...8-35a7989e3349

  14. #6306

  15. #6305

    Virtual

    She looking for something virtual. Why even bother wasting time with someone like that. Your better off getting a girl who has platonic on her profile. At less some of them will take the D if you play it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbvtic14  [View Original Post]
    I got the same from her. Some plane trip she needs money for and she'll send you pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape