Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 41280
-
06-02-21 23:15 #21330Senior Member

Posts: 419Sharon Guzman
She's legit.
Originally Posted by LionsDen11
[View Original Post]
Insane body. One of the best in the business.
The face is good but the body is way better.
400 hr. She will do greek for another 200.
Speaks zero English. Bring your Google Translator if you want to communicate.
I wouldn't classify her as GFE but your mileage may vary. The first time I saw her it was CBJ. The 2nd time I saw her was much better with greek, BBBJ and light kissing.
I would / will repeat.
-
06-02-21 23:05 #21329Senior Member

Posts: 419Chloe Marie / Haley
This girl is real and I have seen her before. But she is currently trying to scam people in Jax by requesting a 50 deposit and quoting 250 hr. She usually charges $400. The amount she states is low enough to entice you, but high enough to make you think the ad is legit.
She currently has ads up in Jax and Nashville. The ad up in Nashville is her usual profile. I don't think she is actually even in the Jax. Just trying to suck people out of 50. That being said she's a good fuck if you're ever able to meet her for real.
She is good friends with the pornstar Ana Rose, who has also been through here before. I highly recommend Ana if you're ever in Miami. You may catch her come through Jax every once in a while.
The ads are below. Again the Jax ad is NOT legit. Do NOT give her your money.
Jacksonville ad.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...1012.htm?cat=1
Nashville ad.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/4443792.htm
Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/onlychloemarie/
-
06-02-21 20:44 #21328Senior Member

Posts: 452Cool chick
Sexy little piece of ass. I have been searching high and low for her and nothing but crickets. Last I heard she appeared in SC or something.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 19:34 #21327Banned Member

Posts: 739Ebonys
#850 monger here passing through the #904 this weekend. Can anyone confirm if any of these Ebonys are legit?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/393077275777
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/377031832792
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/600444296017
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/996368894543
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/313833982664
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/518763627317
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/593886268643
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/565682287209
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/62926215
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1b7144f02b09ff
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1b7144f02b09ff
-
06-02-21 19:00 #21326Senior Member

Posts: 43Sharon Guzman
Can anyone PM me on there Sharon Guzman experience?
-
06-02-21 18:10 #21325Senior Member

Posts: 226Ahhhhh
Thanks for info. Never mind. Don't need any extra presents hahaha.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 17:51 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 118Refer to St Augustine Board
She's been widely discussed on this forum before and most importantly on the St Augustine Forum.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
Something something potentially unwanted gift. Proceed with caution.
Stay safe gents!
-
06-02-21 17:44 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 35Nice personality / decent skills
Seen her 2 x. Gives a good BBBJ with lots of spit if you like it that way. Great personality real nice woman. Doggystyle view is great. Has a nice fat ass. I only see her when she makes her way to Op because Arlington is quite a drive for me.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 17:40 #21322Senior Member

Posts: 115YMMV but yes.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 16:41 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone partake yet??
-
06-02-21 12:33 #21320Senior Member

Posts: 618Daisy
Can you PM her SM info?
Originally Posted by TwoForOne
[View Original Post]
Just curious.
-
06-02-21 12:28 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 618Marissa
I believe that's an old ad that still shows up because it was never deleted. I have never received a response in several months of trying.
Originally Posted by JakePelican
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 08:36 #21318Senior Member

Posts: 176Honestly I'm not sure, as I do everything covered. But given that she has OCD tendencies (at least more so than any of the others) and had me use hand sanitizer when we met up, I doubt it.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I figured I was being naïve on that part. There are a few (just a few) who I would actually be surprised if they were on drugs. But once again, unless it's obvious then I don't know what to look for.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 08:17 #21317Senior Member

Posts: 522On Snap
Yep. I actually did on SnapC before I realized what she was doing. LOL. We chatted all day about the * guy resaling her videos that he purchased from her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:53 #21316Senior Member

Posts: 299Singles
The older looking gal in the first picture is actually the younger one in the other pictures after two years on the candy. Let that marinate. 😜.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






