Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21328

    Cool chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I believe that's an old ad that still shows up because it was never deleted. I have never received a response in several months of trying.
    Sexy little piece of ass. I have been searching high and low for her and nothing but crickets. Last I heard she appeared in SC or something.

  2. #21327

  3. #21326

    Sharon Guzman

    Can anyone PM me on there Sharon Guzman experience?

  4. #21325

    Ahhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    She's been widely discussed on this forum before and most importantly on the St Augustine Forum.

    Something something potentially unwanted gift. Proceed with caution.

    Stay safe gents!
    Thanks for info. Never mind. Don't need any extra presents hahaha.

  5. #21324

    Refer to St Augustine Board

    She's been widely discussed on this forum before and most importantly on the St Augustine Forum.

    Something something potentially unwanted gift. Proceed with caution.

    Stay safe gents!

  6. #21323

    Nice personality / decent skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon69  [View Original Post]
    Seen her 2 x. Gives a good BBBJ with lots of spit if you like it that way. Great personality real nice woman. Doggystyle view is great. Has a nice fat ass. I only see her when she makes her way to Op because Arlington is quite a drive for me.

  7. #21322
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Does jade do a BBBJ? That's really the only thing I'm interested in.
    YMMV but yes.

  8. #21321

  9. #21320

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoForOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone asking about daisy a while back. She doing fine, not sure of she's just on the low or done for a temporary time but her social media looks fine and she is looking better than she was 3 months ago. Hopefully she returns.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/863397440383
    Can you PM her SM info?

    Just curious.

  10. #21319

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePelican  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Marissa from the west side yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marissa-2000s
    I believe that's an old ad that still shows up because it was never deleted. I have never received a response in several months of trying.

  11. #21318
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Does jade do a BBBJ? That's really the only thing I'm interested in.
    Honestly I'm not sure, as I do everything covered. But given that she has OCD tendencies (at least more so than any of the others) and had me use hand sanitizer when we met up, I doubt it.

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Naww she does drugs. She stop in the middle of giving me headache relief to take a hit of crack. Then started crying. Saying she was raped and didn't want to go to the police. I put on my clothes and walked out the door. She closed the door behind me and then text me 10 minutes later complaining about me going over time. When in fact I sat on the bed waiting for her to get ready. But yeah she's do drugs too. If you have noticed that then you haven't paid attention.
    Yeah, I figured I was being naïve on that part. There are a few (just a few) who I would actually be surprised if they were on drugs. But once again, unless it's obvious then I don't know what to look for.

  12. #21317

    On Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask you for a pic? I tried to send one from Fb and she recognized where it came from and I was a no go. A lot of guys must be sending them.
    Yep. I actually did on SnapC before I realized what she was doing. LOL. We chatted all day about the * guy resaling her videos that he purchased from her. LOL.

  13. #21316

    Singles

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Oh god I hope they are doing doubles.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/433920400379
    The older looking gal in the first picture is actually the younger one in the other pictures after two years on the candy. Let that marinate. 😜.

  14. #21315
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    She closed the door behind me and then text me 10 minutes later complaining about me going over time. When in fact I sat on the bed waiting for her to get ready. But yeah she's do drugs too. If you have noticed that then you haven't paid attention.
    I'm starting to see this more frequently. After walking in, they start talking, getting ready, and bs'ing. After five minutes of the deed, they'll say times up. You've been there for x amount of minutes.

    I started telling these fish when I arrive, the timer don't start until the clothes are off.

  15. #21314

    Any info

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/637002522248

    Wanting to check her out. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape