Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 888 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Lauren in Simpsonville, I've had issues with meeting her as well. I've messaged her several times over the last month. Finally got a time set, I messaged her 30 min before set time and she said a regular just showed up and to give her 1 hr. I went ahead and ride to the general area and messaged her after the hour was up and never got a response.
    You got more patience than me. Once waited 15 min. on Chelsea and was getting ready to leave as she pulled up. LOL.

  2. #5997

    No AA, No problem

    As I was searching for a dream yesterday, I got a lot of "No AA. " It used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. Don't let the "no AA" bother you. There are plenty of ladies out there that'll see you.

  3. #5996

    Dreamed of a Chocolate Delight

    I had a qv dream of Carmen.

    The pics are accurate.

    She's gorgeous with a great tush and even better flute skills. I will repeat. Treat her well gents. She's worth it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/262951637143

  4. #5995

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsEye  [View Original Post]
    Read elsewhere that she was a lot of fun but you can find my experience a couple of pages back. I arrived on time and she went silent. Then she messaged me almost 30 minutes later telling me she had fallen asleep. Maybe you'll have better luck. Keep us posted.
    If this is the Lauren in Simpsonville, I've had issues with meeting her as well. I've messaged her several times over the last month. Finally got a time set, I messaged her 30 min before set time and she said a regular just showed up and to give her 1 hr. I went ahead and ride to the general area and messaged her after the hour was up and never got a response.

  5. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBig1981  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis-541
    I think she's out of the game. Once tryist has their ad they continue to use it to make their site look more legit.

  6. #5993

    411 on this redhead

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis-541

  7. #5992
    Read elsewhere that she was a lot of fun but you can find my experience a couple of pages back. I arrived on time and she went silent. Then she messaged me almost 30 minutes later telling me she had fallen asleep. Maybe you'll have better luck. Keep us posted.

  8. #5991

  9. #5990

  10. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I thought about having a dream with her, but my gut feeling said no. Not sure about everyone else, but I'm having a hard time dreaming with anyone. I reach out everything goes good for several messages and the poof no more replies. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Same here. I don't get it.

  11. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Cleared it out. Try sending again.

  12. #5987

    Ghoul

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    So, after doing some detective work, I can say that this person is definitely not Abbi / Sweet Peach. Contacted them, asked if it was her. Said that it was, needless to to say I was pretty skeptical. I was already skeptical in the first place, as they were asking for a deposit. Which she never does. Started mentioning some things that only Abbi would know. Things we had talked about about and told each other. Kept denying it, saying that it was really her. I asked for a pic to prove it. Refused to send a face pic. Instead, sent a pic that I could tell even without a face in it, it wasn't Abbi. Mentioned my name, sent a pic of myself. Even mentioned her real name to whoever I was texting. Suffice to say, whoever it was cut off contact and wouldn't answer back. Probably knowing they'd been discovered to be a scam. The real Abbi would've texted back regardless. We've had some heated texts before, and she always texted back and we'd work things out. Haven't seen her since Halloween, and she stopped posting regularly around February. Hope she's ok and not feeling victim to demons like a lot have.
    Your inbox is full.

  13. #5986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Read back through previous post. It's a NO GO for me anyways.
    This is the one that other members have alleged to supposedly having a very permanent and serious affliction that can only be acquired by intercourse.

  14. #5985
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBig1981  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this lovely lady?

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...t/412061785670
    Read back through previous post. It's a NO GO for me anyways.

  15. #5984

    Clue.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I thought about having a dream with her, but my gut feeling said no. Not sure about everyone else, but I'm having a hard time dreaming with anyone. I reach out everything goes good for several messages and the poof no more replies. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/932523234803

    You'll thank me. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape