Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 41278
-
06-02-21 20:44 #21328Senior Member

Posts: 452Cool chick
Sexy little piece of ass. I have been searching high and low for her and nothing but crickets. Last I heard she appeared in SC or something.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 19:34 #21327Banned Member

Posts: 739Ebonys
#850 monger here passing through the #904 this weekend. Can anyone confirm if any of these Ebonys are legit?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/393077275777
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/377031832792
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/600444296017
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/996368894543
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/313833982664
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/518763627317
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/593886268643
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/565682287209
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/62926215
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1b7144f02b09ff
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1b7144f02b09ff
-
06-02-21 19:00 #21326Senior Member

Posts: 43Sharon Guzman
Can anyone PM me on there Sharon Guzman experience?
-
06-02-21 18:10 #21325Senior Member

Posts: 226Ahhhhh
Thanks for info. Never mind. Don't need any extra presents hahaha.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 17:51 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 118Refer to St Augustine Board
She's been widely discussed on this forum before and most importantly on the St Augustine Forum.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
Something something potentially unwanted gift. Proceed with caution.
Stay safe gents!
-
06-02-21 17:44 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 35Nice personality / decent skills
Seen her 2 x. Gives a good BBBJ with lots of spit if you like it that way. Great personality real nice woman. Doggystyle view is great. Has a nice fat ass. I only see her when she makes her way to Op because Arlington is quite a drive for me.
Originally Posted by Brandon69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 17:40 #21322Senior Member

Posts: 115YMMV but yes.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 16:41 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone partake yet??
-
06-02-21 12:33 #21320Senior Member

Posts: 618Daisy
Can you PM her SM info?
Originally Posted by TwoForOne
[View Original Post]
Just curious.
-
06-02-21 12:28 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 618Marissa
I believe that's an old ad that still shows up because it was never deleted. I have never received a response in several months of trying.
Originally Posted by JakePelican
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 08:36 #21318Senior Member

Posts: 176Honestly I'm not sure, as I do everything covered. But given that she has OCD tendencies (at least more so than any of the others) and had me use hand sanitizer when we met up, I doubt it.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I figured I was being naïve on that part. There are a few (just a few) who I would actually be surprised if they were on drugs. But once again, unless it's obvious then I don't know what to look for.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 08:17 #21317Senior Member

Posts: 522On Snap
Yep. I actually did on SnapC before I realized what she was doing. LOL. We chatted all day about the * guy resaling her videos that he purchased from her. LOL.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:53 #21316Senior Member

Posts: 299Singles
The older looking gal in the first picture is actually the younger one in the other pictures after two years on the candy. Let that marinate. 😜.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:32 #21315Senior Member

Posts: 299I'm starting to see this more frequently. After walking in, they start talking, getting ready, and bs'ing. After five minutes of the deed, they'll say times up. You've been there for x amount of minutes.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
I started telling these fish when I arrive, the timer don't start until the clothes are off.
-
06-02-21 07:31 #21314Senior Member

Posts: 59Any info
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/637002522248
Wanting to check her out. Thanks.









Reply With Quote






