Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4384

    Bella

    I take it you mean she's open to bare? How about Greek? Is she much of a kisser? I've never dealt with an agency so are these additional services discussed in person with the girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she looks to be in her early 20's. Photos are accurate; She's hispanic with a bit of hood in her. She was very nice; she did seem clean down there, She had some fine body hairs, nothing crazy, she did have some stretch marks on her butt which she said she got when she gave birth. She's quite petite and very thin. YMMV but for me her menu was wide open. I didn't partake however as I'm pretty safe when it comes to my health. Please note you need to see her if thin and petite is your body type. Don't expect a stacked woman.

  2. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    How is Bella from CCG? Is she as young as 20 years old? Are the photos accurate? What's her ethnics? Is she clean down there? In this pictures, there are some dark brush lines on her thighs and arms, are those veins or body hairs? I've wanted to meet her for so long, however, zero review makes me hesitative.
    Yes, she looks to be in her early 20's. Photos are accurate; She's hispanic with a bit of hood in her. She was very nice; she did seem clean down there, She had some fine body hairs, nothing crazy, she did have some stretch marks on her butt which she said she got when she gave birth. She's quite petite and very thin. YMMV but for me her menu was wide open. I didn't partake however as I'm pretty safe when it comes to my health. Please note you need to see her if thin and petite is your body type. Don't expect a stacked woman.

  3. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissus19  [View Original Post]
    I was just reminiscing about 5 years ago and all the hot pussy that was climbing off the trees from the agencies to anyone with the funds. Now, it's a beggar's banquet. What the fuck happened and this was before Covid BTW. Lots of talent either moved on or retired and there's not been a lot to replace these gals. On a holiday weekend like this one, I used to have many top shelf choices to fuck from. Is this unique to Chicago or have other cities experienced the pussy meltdown too? Don't get me started on the South Florida agencies who used to send their finest to Chicago!
    I blame mongers for paying for ugly and fat girls, which attracted more of them, which pushed the hot ones out.

  4. #4381

    Nadia MA

    Nadia is stunning. She has the most attractive body, like a model, tall, curvy and long legs. The best part is her booty, very juicy, looks as good as in the pictures. Her boobs are also amazing, perfectly shaped, big and perky. Her face is very beautiful and adorable. She looks much more beautiful in person than in the pictures. She is young, probably younger than most of the other providers. Her skin is so soft and bouncy and smooth. The service was great. She was really into it and it's totally GFE. Last but not the least, Nadia is an interesting girl. Chatting with her was fun. Definitely going to repeat.

  5. #4380

    How is Bella from CCG?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    In the end, I did eventually book through CCG last Friday and met with Belle. Lovely girl maybe I'll post a review in the future;
    How is Bella from CCG? Is she as young as 20 years old? Are the photos accurate? What's her ethnics? Is she clean down there? In this pictures, there are some dark brush lines on her thighs and arms, are those veins or body hairs? I've wanted to meet her for so long, however, zero review makes me hesitative.

  6. #4379

    Decline

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcissus19  [View Original Post]
    I was just reminiscing about 5 years ago and all the hot pussy that was climbing off the trees from the agencies to anyone with the funds. Now, it's a beggar's banquet. What the fuck happened and this was before Covid BTW. Lots of talent either moved on or retired and there's not been a lot to replace these gals. On a holiday weekend like this one, I used to have many top shelf choices to fuck from. Is this unique to Chicago or have other cities experienced the pussy meltdown too? Don't get me started on the South Florida agencies who used to send their finest to Chicago!
    Not too sure about the decline but I would imagine things like snapchat and instagram and * have played a role in the decline of talent. Like why put yourself out there in potentially unsafe situation when you can film videos and sell them at a decent price.

  7. #4378

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Aria previously from CCG or Polish Princess?
    Aria from Modeling Ave.

  8. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, Aria will show up somewhere, she has been with several agencies. Everybody, look out for her and let the forum know.
    Is this the same Aria previously from CCG or Polish Princess?

  9. #4376

    No pussy climbing off the trees anymore

    I was just reminiscing about 5 years ago and all the hot pussy that was climbing off the trees from the agencies to anyone with the funds. Now, it's a beggar's banquet. What the fuck happened and this was before Covid BTW. Lots of talent either moved on or retired and there's not been a lot to replace these gals. On a holiday weekend like this one, I used to have many top shelf choices to fuck from. Is this unique to Chicago or have other cities experienced the pussy meltdown too? Don't get me started on the South Florida agencies who used to send their finest to Chicago!

  10. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, Aria will show up somewhere, she has been with several agencies. Everybody, look out for her and let the forum know.
    Sigh. I've seen inna has been off the schedule for a while and am wondering when she will be back, hopefully soon. Though I think Arianna is enjoyable in the interim.

  11. #4374

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvs1234  [View Original Post]
    I was worried about this when she hadn't been available for a while, but it appears that Aria has been taken off of the list at Modeling Ave.

    Huge bummer, the most beautiful provider I had seen in the hobby.
    Don't worry, Aria will show up somewhere, she has been with several agencies. Everybody, look out for her and let the forum know.

  12. #4373

    MA Veronica

    MA has a new girl Veronica listed. Pics look fantastic. Anyone see her?

  13. #4372

    Aria MA

    I was worried about this when she hadn't been available for a while, but it appears that Aria has been taken off of the list at Modeling Ave.

    Huge bummer, the most beautiful provider I had seen in the hobby.

  14. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    How was Kurumi Gray?
    Really good. I'll probably write a full report on the escort thread eventually. It ran me 1000 for two hours though. If you're interested in GFE she's worth it, but since I just want to get straight to business it seems like agencies are more my speed.

  15. #4370

    Arriana, No Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]

    Arriana, No Mask

    Just saw her a few weeks ago and she did not wear a mask but did tell me she was during Covid but not anymore since she has been vaccinated.
    That's good news. Are her pics accurate? I'm tempted!

    ETA: No DFK at that price point? I'm gonna pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape