Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5144
-
06-03-21 14:22 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 303What would you search for?
Couldn't find anything under Concord escorts. I tried "red head", Upper Valley girl, Layla, etc. ,
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
Layla Natural redhead was a post in Hartford CT 2020.
-
06-02-21 15:21 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 303Kendra Love is cool
I haven't seen her in a while, but she can be an absolute smoke show! Highly recommend. Believe she has a vanilla job and life so may be a complicated life. That said, have not seen since October, but I'd try again. Report back if you do!
Originally Posted by BuellerFerris
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 13:52 #2247Banned Member

Posts: 588Concord Thread
Theres a couple of reviews on the Upper Valley girl in the Concord forum. Maybe in the VT other areas forum too.
Originally Posted by Nfd46
[View Original Post]
She was ok when I saw her. Can't speak to recently tho.
Add a review after you sample.
-
06-02-21 09:32 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 139Upper Valley
Anyone have any information on the red head that posts in the upper valley?
I will be in New Hampshire near the Vermont border for a few days and might check her out unless someone has a bad report of seeing her.
Any others in the area that might be worth a visit?
Any info will be appreciated and if I pull the trigger and visit will let you know.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/875332592531
Thanks.
-
06-02-21 05:57 #2245Regular Member

Posts: 10Tried to schedule. No show. Assuming this one is fake.
Looked TGTBT, but I reached out. Was told she could do putcall, but had to meet with trainer. I texted again to make sure time was still good with her. Needed another hour. Ok I say. While later I am asked if I want her to come. Yes I say. Time comes and goes. I say I guess 1 pm was put huh? She says sorry someone was working on my phone, just got this.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendra-l...-boston-377394
-
05-26-21 13:35 #2244Banned Member

Posts: 414All you people here have a fetish for walking into a hotel room and just throwing the money down as soon as you walk in. Makes zero sense. You don't pay for dinner until the end of the meal right. Why you all feel the need to keep in your money in your pocket till the deed is complete on her end is beyond me.
Originally Posted by NoreastMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 13:31 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 109Donation down is sunk cost, its gone whether you get served or not.
Originally Posted by NoreastMonger
[View Original Post]
There are no separate heaps of good and bad people. Given circumstances and opportunities, good turns bad and the bad turns ugly.
-
05-26-21 10:37 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 69Yikes. That sucks. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by NoreastMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 22:57 #2241Regular Member

Posts: 7Robbed
This girl has had some positive reviews on them but I had a nightmare with her last weekend and she robbed me alongside her man. Got in the room, donation down, clothes off, and loud banging on door. She said I needed to go and I told her to give me my donation back and she just ignored me. I quickly clothed up and left, still trying to get what was mine but with no success. I very much doubt that it wasn't planned.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-905521#erotic.
The one other time I was scammed it was my own stupidity, but this time I felt assured that it would be alright because if the reviews on them. I guess even some of the decent ones turn to scams sometimes.
-
05-24-21 10:45 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 109You still think she is real after looking at the link I posted? Good luck man. i would like to know how it goes, please report back.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 05:57 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 399Not a Stranger
She's hosting in Portsmouth, Honeypie Honeypot (781) xxx-7535 Portsmouth. Want to know if she is real. Cannot find a review. Almost TGTBT.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 00:14 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 109Why re you looking for a stranger on the internet?
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
https://nsfwbomb.com/posts/2241/tittikittiof/
-
05-23-21 20:29 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 399Who is this?
Hey,
Anyone know her?
-
05-23-21 16:28 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 199Brandy
What a fine girl. What a fine escort she could be!
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:35 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 303But other than that?! LOL
Thanks for the reminder, knew I recognized.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






