Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 868 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 13009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6619
    Quote Originally Posted by LordByron222  [View Original Post]
    Read about the nuru MP's on this thread (thank you posters) and have since tried both places 1 x. Had similar but not equal experiences.

    Torrence. Went last week, didn't pick a girl and got Serena (think tennis star) Young, Latina, very good looking, great attitude. She got naked asap and went right to body-to-body slide. When I saw her tits I said "those look like they would fit perfectly in my mouth" and she said "Oh yeah? You want some?" and feed me one tit, then said "you have to do both!" Like, to me, that's the ballgame. I know she's faking, she knows she faking, but to put in that kind of effort to say something sexy? That's the whole show. Then she climbed up and reversed and gave me a very slick HJ with her vag and butthole right up in my face. I did the rookie move and licked around a little (never do that in that kind of place, not clean, not safe) but alas. I left soooo happy.

    Went to NOHO today.

    The girl in front asked who I wanted, I said "the happiest, most adventurous. ' She thought about it and sent me Blair, BMP. Big mistake on my part bc even though Blair was by far the hottest woman (not including strip clubs which she MUST have worked at in the past) even tho her ass was perfect, her tits were amazing and her lips insane, I never got much of a look at them. She spent ten minutes (of my 30) on my fucking thighs. I'm'm not here for that, skip you little karate chop and go flop around on top of me. I asked to sucks her tits and she let me, for about a nano second, then moved away. No reverse, just stood over me and squeezed. It was fine, but no serena.

    Last point, avoid lunchtime friends. Getting to be a log jam in there, had to pass more than one monger on the way out. Off peak my friends. Go get oiled up!
    Wow. Licked around? Ass, pussy, both? Between that and the tit sucking you're a bolder man than I am. I wonder if they have any hard rules about what goes, probably lots of it is at the individual provider's discretion. Maybe just no FS. If I'm recalling right from my sessions in that reverse straddle position the goods were more mid-lower chest level, not exactly in my face, so I didn't pick up on any signals it was available (not to say it's impossible though). Sanitation be damned, I would cut off a pinky finger to eat Chanel's ass while she's touching my little fella. Okay maybe just part of the finger, little chunk. Serena might be worth a longer drive, nice tip.

    Good advice on the lunch time crowd. Evenings have been very light in my experience, never saw another customer but there's usually at least one other session going on besides yours.

  2. #6618
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Yelp?

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a good rim place?
    https://www.exoticar-la.com/rim-repair/

    This place advertises full service rim repair.

  3. #6617

    Anyone?

    Anyone know a good rim place?

  4. #6616
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mom and pop

    Quote Originally Posted by LordByron222  [View Original Post]
    Read about the nuru MP's on this thread (thank you posters) and have since tried both places 1 x. Had similar but not equal experiences.

    Torrence. Went last week, didn't pick a girl and got Serena (think tennis star) Young, Latina, very good looking, great attitude. She got naked asap and went right to body-to-body slide. When I saw her tits I said "those look like they would fit perfectly in my mouth" and she said "Oh yeah? You want some?" and feed me one tit, then said "you have to do both!" Like, to me, that's the ballgame. I know she's faking, she knows she faking, but to put in that kind of effort to say something sexy? That's the whole show. Then she climbed up and reversed and gave me a very slick HJ with her vag and butthole right up in my face. I did the rookie move and licked around a little (never do that in that kind of place, not clean, not safe) but alas. I left soooo happy.

    Went to NOHO today.

    The girl in front asked who I wanted, I said "the happiest, most adventurous. ' She thought about it and sent me Blair, BMP. Big mistake on my part bc even though Blair was by far the hottest woman (not including strip clubs which she MUST have worked at in the past) even tho her ass was perfect, her tits were amazing and her lips insane, I never got much of a look at them. She spent ten minutes (of my 30) on my fucking thighs. I'm'm not here for that, skip you little karate chop and go flop around on top of me. I asked to sucks her tits and she let me, for about a nano second, then moved away. No reverse, just stood over me and squeezed. It was fine, but no serena.

    Last point, avoid lunchtime friends. Getting to be a log jam in there, had to pass more than one monger on the way out. Off peak my friends. Go get oiled up!
    If the one in Torrance is like a strip mall with a gas station, I recommend against the drive. I had a fat ass there, horrible.

    The baked Latina in front who books you needs to think about her fucken future and not her next hit off the vape. The coked out girls working the joint need to see some handjob instruction videos.

    I avoid both of them.

  5. #6615

    Thoughts on the Nuru wave in Noho and Torrence

    Read about the nuru MP's on this thread (thank you posters) and have since tried both places 1 x. Had similar but not equal experiences.

    Torrence. Went last week, didn't pick a girl and got Serena (think tennis star) Young, Latina, very good looking, great attitude. She got naked asap and went right to body-to-body slide. When I saw her tits I said "those look like they would fit perfectly in my mouth" and she said "Oh yeah? You want some?" and feed me one tit, then said "you have to do both!" Like, to me, that's the ballgame. I know she's faking, she knows she faking, but to put in that kind of effort to say something sexy? That's the whole show. Then she climbed up and reversed and gave me a very slick HJ with her vag and butthole right up in my face. I did the rookie move and licked around a little (never do that in that kind of place, not clean, not safe) but alas. I left soooo happy.

    Went to NOHO today.

    The girl in front asked who I wanted, I said "the happiest, most adventurous. ' She thought about it and sent me Blair, BMP. Big mistake on my part bc even though Blair was by far the hottest woman (not including strip clubs which she MUST have worked at in the past) even tho her ass was perfect, her tits were amazing and her lips insane, I never got much of a look at them. She spent ten minutes (of my 30) on my fucking thighs. I'm'm not here for that, skip you little karate chop and go flop around on top of me. I asked to sucks her tits and she let me, for about a nano second, then moved away. No reverse, just stood over me and squeezed. It was fine, but no serena.

    Last point, avoid lunchtime friends. Getting to be a log jam in there, had to pass more than one monger on the way out. Off peak my friends. Go get oiled up!

  6. #6614
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    I'll add to this list, still hoping there are others in Pasadena or anyplace other than Goldfinger that has young girls! LOL.

    Coco. Young, inexperienced, she used to make lattes at a donut shop before working at Angel. I'd be shocked if she's older than 26. Awful massage, zero teasing, and barely any pressure. But, she takes direction and her hands come alive when your dick is in her hands. I didn't partake in any upgrades as I needed the release after a long day drinking and working in the yard (I showered first!) She's only been at this a couple month so treat her well and maybe teach her some more tricks.

    Amy. Attractive MILK, 40's. I picked Coco.
    I have a feeling this owner or management is using same name for multiple girls. Description of Coco fits perfectly, especially about the butt and her inexperience with any legit or sensual massage skill Pissed the owner is using the same "Wendy" name and hiring a Grandma. The Wendy I saw only works Tuesday and was under 30. Sounds like the owner is giving some older new worker the same name. I don't like this practice. The owner also did this with 2 Cocos now that I remember. Haven't met Amy. As far as I know, they cleaned house and there aren't any 40+ girls there. If the ownership is going to bait and switch I'm not going there anymore, not cool. Hope she is reading this. Sorry about that. There is another new girl named Sunny who is very cute, who I was GOING to recommend, but who knows now. The owner might higher some 60 yr old and tell her to use the name Sunny. Buyer beware at this place. And no, I'm not confusing 30 year olds w 50 year olds. If anything I'm adding 5 years minimum. Dated a lot of Asians in my life.

  7. #6613

    RE: Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBath107  [View Original Post]
    Longtime monger. Longtime lurker. Infrequent poster. I appreciated Faren's tip and felt like paying it forward today. Let me preface this by saying that I know what market prices are, but get a bigger kick out of seeing if I can push the limits on what girls are willing to do by throwing more money at them. So yeah, I know I'm over paying. I'm also going to contradicting some of Faren's info, but don't turn this into one of those lame ass fights that pop up far too often. This is just a report on my experience:

    $40 HH to house. All the girls I saw were Chinese. Do not think this is a Kgirl spot (unfortunately).

    Coco: Hot with mask on. Acne face with mask off. Likely mid 20's. Slim body with small tits. Solid ass. $120 for plastic wrap BJ with fully nude roaming. Was hoping to get her to do FS, but don't think she will. Will not repeat at that price, but would be worth it at $80.

    Wendy: Looks like she is in her late 30's / early 40's to me, but could see how she might appear in her late 20's to non-Asians. Neck and jawline skin were not that tight, which clued me into her age. Pretty face though, even with mask off. Small saggy tits (another age clue). Chubby belly covered by her yoga pants. $100 for HJ with roaming. Did not want to do BJ or FS even when offered more money. Not worth it at all IMHO.

    Angela: Not sure if this is the same Angela Faren saw because the one I saw was a granny. Definitely in her 50's, but would consider her GILF material. Better body than Wendy for sure. Not as slim as Coco, but better tits and decent figure. She hid her face with mask off, thank god, probably because she knew that I knew she was old AF. English was fine for me. She was down with CBJ for $80, but surprised me with offering FS mid-suck for $120. I couldn't resist. She's is definitely the oldest broad I've ever fucked. Felt fucking nasty after (in a good way). Had fun popping my granny cherry but will not repeat.

    While I'm posting (which probably won't happen for another year at least), just wanted to say that I'm down to share / swap info via PM. I enjoy reading the boards but have never been one to post publicly whether its here or on FB, IG, whatever. My regular SGV spots are HT and Midori. I'm verified with most K agencies (M, J, PKL, CGLA, etc.). I used to frequent Ocean on SMB and New Total Health in WLA to see Tammy. If anyone has info on her current whereabouts, please do share. In general I'm looking for Korean massage spots with girls that at least "look" younger than 40 and offer more than HJ. Peace bros.
    I'll add to this list, still hoping there are others in Pasadena or anyplace other than Goldfinger that has young girls! LOL.

    Coco. Young, inexperienced, she used to make lattes at a donut shop before working at Angel. I'd be shocked if she's older than 26. Awful massage, zero teasing, and barely any pressure. But, she takes direction and her hands come alive when your dick is in her hands. I didn't partake in any upgrades as I needed the release after a long day drinking and working in the yard (I showered first!) She's only been at this a couple month so treat her well and maybe teach her some more tricks.

    Amy. Attractive MILK, 40's. I picked Coco.

  8. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKinkshire  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me that there are spas in the city that you can rent by the hour to bring a girl and fuck in. He said there was a massage table, Jacuzzi, sauna. My FWB and I are looking for a place like this to go and have threesomes during the day. Anyone have any details for these places? I'm looking for one near Los Feliz, Silver lake, Echo Park, Koreatown.

    Thanks for your help.
    dayuse.com is great. You can rent normal hotel rooms for a fraction of the cost of a normal hotel; and they're not shitty places too.

  9. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by DinnerOut35  [View Original Post]
    Guys I am going to be in LA for a limited time next week. I really won't have time to go to a MP and hope CFS is available. I'll only have time in the early am. Can someone PM me a few spots where you are sure to get CFS and if they open early? I'll be sure to refer you to a great provider I have that loves anal (if that's your thing).

    Dinnerout.
    Hey Dinnerout,

    It seems like Zen and Eco near Torrance have the best consistent action without having to worry about haggling and such.

    Just Beaver.

  10. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Aw man there used to be a place in the valley called Eros Zone (I think) and they had a variety of rooms to rent like doctor office, bondage room, business office, etc. I haven't seen that place listed anywhere lately but it was fun times while it lasted. Recently one of the girls at an AMP told me her regular brought in another girl to fuck after his massage. I think this was a special case as I don't think they "rented" the room.
    Eros Station closed several years ago. The rooms were a neat idea. And they would have 1 or 2 "models" on call if you happened to walk in on your own. But it was no contact with them in the room, so it was basically a peep show room without the wall separating her from the client, and she can watch the client get off while she strutted about.

    They would hold private parties in back in its later years. Mostly trans parties, but the occasional gb would also be held there.

  11. #6609

    As long as you don't use her name, you're ok from libel laws

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpius19  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.

    I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.

    I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.
    Just post a story and say it is fiction for a new book you are writing. Ask us for advice on whether the scene is 'effective'.

    Libel laws are notoriously hard to enforce. You will be ok if you tell us your 'fictional' account.

  12. #6608

    Conservative girl Channel?

    Any chance someone can DM her info? I'd love to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpius19  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.

    I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.

    I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.

  13. #6607

    Point and click

    Guys I am going to be in LA for a limited time next week. I really won't have time to go to a MP and hope CFS is available. I'll only have time in the early am. Can someone PM me a few spots where you are sure to get CFS and if they open early? I'll be sure to refer you to a great provider I have that loves anal (if that's your thing).

    Dinnerout.

  14. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    No, they are probably talking about the white chanel who thinks covid is a hoax and wants to tell you how Trump is so great during your HJ. Nice body, face not aging too well though.
    Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.

    I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.

    I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.

  15. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Aw man there used to be a place in the valley called Eros Zone (I think) and they had a variety of rooms to rent like doctor office, bondage room, business office, etc. I haven't seen that place listed anywhere lately but it was fun times while it lasted. Recently one of the girls at an AMP told me her regular brought in another girl to fuck after his massage. I think this was a special case as I don't think they "rented" the room.
    I found out the place. Its called Neptune's Lagoon Pool in Anaheim. Looks perfect for what I am looking for. Hoping to find one like it closer to Hollywood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape