Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 26922
-
06-01-21 21:29 #16092Senior Member

Posts: 387Well she's not a midget per se, but Nora at 2 kg is shorter with a big bottom, I've had a couple of good sessions with her; but she is picky and doesn't see older gentlemen (I think 50-55 is her limit.).
Originally Posted by CandyMan96
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 21:06 #16091Senior Member

Posts: 216Lisa in Lansing, Macie in Portage Park, Nicole Diamond in Cicero
The only 3 black girls that are reliable and consistently good / great in my experience.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
Lisa in Lansing isn't hot or traditionally beautiful but she's very cute with a cute short body that's soft, squishy, and jiggly. I love my girls soft, jiggly, and squishy. Nice rack and nice round ass. She's all smiles with a great attitude, good conversationalist that makes you relax. Great head skills, tight and tasty pussy (she loves DATY), and she speaks Greek as long as you're not too beaucoup. She's a kisser too but maybe only for regulars because I've seen reports that say no DFK.
Macie in Portage Park. Wow. Check out the reviews. She doesn't know the word: NO. Gorgeous body, beautiful face, smells and tastes great. She makes you feel like a King. The only downside is that she's super busy and splits her time between Chicago abd Milwaukee. And she will prioritize longtime regulars for her bookings. But if she's available, RUN towards her incall.
Nicole Diamond. She's light skinned and looks more Caribbean than traditionally black but we got to take what we can get. She's the total opposite of Lisa and Macie. You see them if you want to kiss and cuddle and have cute and romantic sex. If you want to FUCK the brains out of a girl, you go see Nicole. She doesn't kiss or cuddle but she's full of bad girl energy and attitude with a tight and fit body. Go to town on her and she'll throw her hips and ass back twice as hard. She also speaks Greek. Nicole is a bad *****.
-
06-01-21 20:46 #16090Banned Member

Posts: 586Cianna in Itasca:
Any info on her? Over 45 on them in Itasca.
-
06-01-21 20:19 #16089Senior Member

Posts: 94Victoria Dawn
I'd totally have the patience. Just probably not the time. LOL.
-
06-01-21 19:53 #16088Banned Member

Posts: 586Cianna in Itasca:
Anybody have any input on her. She's on them under 45+.
-
06-01-21 18:43 #16087Senior Member

Posts: 30Itch needed to be scratched
Anyone have any recommendations on a shorter gal? Been interested in the idea of having a midget for the first time but unfortunately the only one I've been able to track down has left the city. Dam shame.
-
06-01-21 18:29 #16086Senior Member

Posts: 207Well thanks for TOFTT
I don't need a girl who is going to want to spend all night in my room LOL.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Looks like I am in the hunt again for a girl. Any one know any girl next door, milfs, or suicide girl looking providers? Prefer the more petite end of the scale, but open. Budget is 300-400hr. Must do out calls and BBBJ. BBFS would be nice but not needed. In town the weekend of June 11th and staying downtown. Talked a little with Carmella, but she doesn't seem to be available late night. Royalty ghosted.
-
06-01-21 15:59 #16085Senior Member

Posts: 1172Well, if you work from my failures, you'll certainly have a lot of material!
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
I'm almost always a good 40 minutes or more away from these chicks, so I figure going for the hour out of the chute makes it more likely to happen and gets her in a better mood.
Plus with the right girls, an hour can be awesome.
But it seems like that logic is not serving me well. I'll probably try the approach you suggest, going forward. Maybe telling the chick up front that I'll extend if it works out is a way to retain some control over the situation.
The other problem is not discussing in advance my expectations. I had another girl who thought we were done when I finished. But I had told her ahead of time everything I planned on doing and that I expected my full time. So, though annoyed / surprised, when I reminded her of that, she was reasonable about it, and eventually she was pretty pleased that she had been.
All that extra discussion is kind of a drag, but it's probably needed.
I don't know if that would have made this Taylor biatch more reasonable or not. I think she just enjoys being a cunnt.
So all things considered, paying only for the shorter time up front makes sense.
-
06-01-21 13:38 #16084Senior Member

Posts: 518Thanks for the report. I can second your report on Jackie. I have been seeing her for years now. She's very reliable and friendly. Will continue to see her.
I had been trying to see either Sam or Tia, but they never pick up or return texts. Oh well.
If you are back in the area another good MILF to try is Jamie Lee. Just search for her on LC. She's based in the west burbs and black friendly as well.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 12:40 #16083Regular Member

Posts: 5Is that a matter of negotiating multiple pops up front? Sorry for all the super-noob questions.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 00:21 #16082Senior Member

Posts: 1445On the bright side, you definitely wouldn't have anything to worry about with being shorted on time for once!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 00:10 #16081Senior Member

Posts: 769Longer booking
George, you've got a long history with this so I'm hoping to learn a bit from your successes and failures. I'm wondering why you don't start with a QV or 30 minutes. Then if the experience is going well, tell her you want to add on time and pay for the hour versus getting stuck. It seems like most of the EB and Skip the Games ladies are going to be problems for anything more than 30 minutes because most are druggies. But starting with something short and adding time if you are having fun would be the way to go. Is there a reason you're doing an hour with this one or Misty or similar types?
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 22:37 #16080Senior Member

Posts: 1172Taylor. Might be ok, but shitty attitude.
TLDR: if you don't plan on doing anything after you come, this one may be ok. I'm not sure I'd count on getting the whole hour either.
So, in despair of finding even minimally sane young black chicks, I checked out a white MILF:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7792798989/1
Setup dead simple, texted, she quoted rates, I said good for the hour, she sent address. It was Super 8 in Louis Joliet Mall.
For the record, the room she was in had the bathroom right by the door, making the bathroom check easy.
Do I even need to say that she looks older than her pics? Makeup and soft focus do wonders. She's got a reasonable body for her age, nice tits but not a good ass, though.
So we made out and played with each other for a while, which is how I like to warm up. Decent kisser, fairly responsive.
Then I had her get me off, good hand technique, I got off well.
We were 20 minutes in, maybe 25. I said ok, time for me to eat you. This cunnt says "no you're done. Once you come, it's over". I said I paid for an hour, she says lots of guys pay for an hour and take 10 minutes. I said I'm not onw of them, if I'd only wanted a qv, that's all I would have paid for. Then she also tried to say we only had 7 minutes left anyhow. And when I tried to tell that wasn't true, she just kept interrupting saying "you don't get to talk anymore".
So I told her she was a fuckking cunnt. She says oh you got an attitude, I'm going to call security, they'll walk you out. But she's a stupid biatch, she did it on the speakerphone and whoever she was talking to said he was on the road.
These stupid cunnts always expect you to believe they've got somebody around the corner or in the next room. It's bullshit, nobody would have them.
I think these biatches have, as part of their business plan, shorting guys on their time. This biatch, Missy. It's a pattern.
I told her she was a cunnt and left.
I paid $200, was promised GFE dato daty and during the act I was offered BBBJ and BBFS.
As it tirned out, I can only confirm the GFE and a handjob.
I think she's a fuuckking cunnt, but she may work out as long as you don't do anything out of sequence, and don't plan on getting your whole time.
I won't be repeating, obviously.
-
05-31-21 21:48 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 1172LOL.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
I think we call those "civilians".
Too bad about the huge gut. Sounds like a hot time.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
But yeah, I haven't the patience for that.
-
05-31-21 20:19 #16078Regular Member

Posts: 76Great review. Somehow this doesn't surprise me, she definitely has those crazy eyes in her ad photos haha.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






