Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 31682
-
06-02-21 15:47 #20102Senior Member

Posts: 26Whats the donation for Maya? Looks $$.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 13:26 #20101Senior Member

Posts: 59Avalon. Best Provider in Orlando
Had a dream with Avalon about a month ago, and I am still in shock of how good it was! Everything everyone says about her is 100% true. She's super easy to talk to and doesn't watch the clock at all. She absolutely loves her job and makes sure you know it.
During the dream we started off with BBBJ then to reverse cg cg mish k9 sideways K9 again until I finished. It was honestly about 1. 5 hours, but she did not mind it all. As a matter a fact I stayed there a few more minutes talking to her.
She's super cool and has a masseuse license as well so if you want a massage + the best provider in Orlando, then message Avalon!
I first messaged her on here, and I was very polite with her. When we met, she told me that she usually just checks users posts to ensure they're real and only responds to new people that reach out courteously. So take time in your message and give her all the info you can!
-
06-02-21 12:51 #20100Senior Member

Posts: 246I tried finding her but last I checked, she's staying at Utah right now.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 12:45 #20099Senior Member

Posts: 963Maya is Fabulous
Yes, Those pics are totally accurate and she's very sexy. Her English is enough to get by and that body is stunning. She's toned with hardly an once of fat when I saw her last in December. If you search here for Maya, you find many positive reviews including mine from last year.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
I'd repeat, maybe Friday.
😈.
-
06-02-21 09:32 #20098Senior Member

Posts: 1837Sarah Butterface Update
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
It appears that Sarah may be on a short vacation. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like she checked in 2 days ago and is scheduled to check out soon. She appears to have wandered into a place she wasn't invited and brought party favors along for good measure.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
06-02-21 07:32 #20097Senior Member

Posts: 343Can you please send me her number? She sent me some pictures from a 954 number I think but deleted it before I could store it. Do you know what the hourly rate was too? Thanks In advance.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 07:28 #20096Senior Member

Posts: 223Wow
Ok now I guess I can say I kind of saw her LOL.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
I'll PM you for her #.
Thanks.
-
06-02-21 00:39 #20095Senior Member

Posts: 413Any Updates on Lorena with the Dolphin Tattoo?
Thank you for more helpful info, DaBears. Any word on when Lorena with the Dolphin Tattoo might return? Also, do you have a link for Maya?
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 23:20 #20094Senior Member

Posts: 130That smoking Brazilian you saw
Was Maya and she will be here until Saturday. She's an experience worth having for sure. She has a post on AS, but apparently that number is not a direct number to her and sometimes the texts go through and sometimes they don't. I have a direct number for her if you or anyone else is interested. For those of you who already have her number its the same.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 21:56 #20093Senior Member

Posts: 887I text both numbers and didn't get an answer.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:40 #20092Senior Member

Posts: 1837Sarah Butterface Phones
When I saw her, she had 3 phones sitting on the desk in her room. I think her handler uses them interchangeably when placing the ads. I would like to say he does it for marketing research to judge the success of the ads based on the number of calls each number gets from the different ads, but I know he's not that sharp.
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
06-01-21 19:29 #20091Senior Member

Posts: 270Me too
Crickets from both on my end, as well. Bummer.
Originally Posted by TruFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:19 #20090Senior Member

Posts: 246I'm surprised you didn't get ghosted. Me and other members got the ghosting.
Originally Posted by Sch05
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 19:02 #20089Senior Member

Posts: 28Slim Aries
Just had a nice dream with Aries "slim" goodness. Everything she advertises is accurate. She just had her tongue pierced so a BBBJ was not happening. Her room was a little messy and cramped. Safe location though. I will repeat. If you see her, text first to see if she is feeling ok from the tongue peircing. She wants to provide a good service, but hard to do when her tongue hurts. Happy journeys.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfBlade
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 16:11 #20088Senior Member

Posts: 174No BBFS
Texted her and after a bit of back and forth asked for BBFS and got a hell no, never. So I guess YMMV.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




