Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,281 to 17,295 of 31087
-
06-04-21 19:34 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 70It was these ladies.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 18:47 #13806Regular Member

Posts: 13Becca
Has anyone visited Becca recently? I have been trying to reach out but am getting no replies from her.
-
06-04-21 14:28 #13805Senior Member

Posts: 142Her profile doesn't look like she's really GFE -- did she like or allow DFK? "Professional" is not what I'm liking. Prefer a great acting job / GFE.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
Let us know; thanks.
-
06-04-21 13:24 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 253Link no longer valid.
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 01:57 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 703 girls
So I think I saw someone asking about this one or 2 a few pages ago or at least the redhead. I didn't see any of them but I sent some messages to see what the donations was.
Right now they are 120 Qv /160 hhr /220 Hr. I usually like to dip my toe into the water with a Qv but 120 is a bit rich for me for an unknown prospect. But I do love a ginger that looks like she has an ass. Might try next week when I have a more flexible schedule. Anyone else been there done that?
Edit: I asked about the redhead specifically. Was told a BJ was extra 30 bucks.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f.../8232072892103
-
06-03-21 13:55 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 719Naughty nanny
Go search STG instead of asking for a link, lazy.
She's legit. Body seems 10 years younger than stated age. Nice tight MILF with a little tummy. Gets right to it. Hit it doggie after a solid dt BJ. Nice lady, very professional, tight kitty. Enjoy.
-
06-03-21 13:39 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 1455Maybe.
Maybe she likes it raw. HA!
.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 22:27 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 1205Wtf
WTF is up with the salmon picture? Maybe telling us her pussy smells like fish? Or she fucks like a dead fish? She's probably fake anyway.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 19:28 #13799Senior Member

Posts: 148Paris
Texted her. Hh150, that's it, and provides the location right away. Thought it was a language barrier since she speaks spanish. But after some convo, she stops replying, and then sends again some sort of automatic response. So not sure what's going on. She has the same location that Simona had last week, so not sure what's going on since she was unable to provide a verification pic.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2314145
-
06-02-21 15:13 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 145Boring
Heavier than the pics and lackluster performance.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 08:07 #13797Banned Member

Posts: 1148Bombshell Beauty
-
06-02-21 01:48 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 392Tracy
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/910-317-0335
Ok. Decided to try her out based on them reviews.
Rates are def cheap 100/150 hh / hr. Msog add 50 Greek add 50.
Went to meet her at her incall in university, extended stay, and she met me outside smoking, strike one.
Ass was flat, had a gut she was trying to hide.
Was meh on the face.
Ended up leaving.
Texting is ok. Seems high volume.
-
06-02-21 01:46 #13795Regular Member

Posts: 20She's legit
I know I haven't really done any posts so you may not really take my word, but yeah that phat ass is too real. Definitely top 5 that is out here in my opinion. I believe she recently just had a kid so could be some delays.
Originally Posted by SolarAlton
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 18:33 #13794Senior Member

Posts: 749Jess
I am of a like opinion on Jess. . . I thought she was a real sweetheart and better looking than her pics. Have not read much in the forum on her lately, but for awhile there she was all the rage. Did not understand all the haters saying she was fat and other B. S. But I guess that's life. If you have not seen Jess, I would definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by AnthonyMarc
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Gator.
-
06-01-21 18:18 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 65Asshlie
Dreamt of this one a couple weeks ago I think. She's real. Pics of the face are a little flattering but she aint ugly or anything. She got kind of into it which was a plus. Not a freak in the sheets necessarily, but not a starfish either. Bit of a spinner body. VERY tight. I'm barely average, if that, and I had a hard time getting it in there, and it wasn't dry or anything. Bit of a meth mouth, but I've seen worse. She sure can ramble about nothing though.
Overall, I'd repeat if I was in a pinch, but she's far from a priority.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3047658









Reply With Quote





