The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 723 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 223 623 673 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 773 823 1223 1723 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16092
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on a shorter gal? Been interested in the idea of having a midget for the first time but unfortunately the only one I've been able to track down has left the city. Dam shame.
    Well she's not a midget per se, but Nora at 2 kg is shorter with a big bottom, I've had a couple of good sessions with her; but she is picky and doesn't see older gentlemen (I think 50-55 is her limit.).

  2. #16091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Lisa in Lansing, Macie in Portage Park, Nicole Diamond in Cicero

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Me and a friend have been trying to find some decent black girls, and we just can't find any. NONE. This has never happened before. Normally, we hit up black girls. We can't even get them to answer their phones or text back. We use different numbers. We're not abusers or disliked among them. We're not shady or ripoff artists. They don't do verification EVER anymore, plus the interactions either on the phone or in person with them now are just really shitty for the most part.

    Are we missing something? What the hell is going on and why is this becoming so hard? Do they only like their own race now? Is there economic reasons? Have they all moved due to covid and no work?

    Please chime in and let me know if you are experiencing the same thing, and if so why.
    The only 3 black girls that are reliable and consistently good / great in my experience.

    Lisa in Lansing isn't hot or traditionally beautiful but she's very cute with a cute short body that's soft, squishy, and jiggly. I love my girls soft, jiggly, and squishy. Nice rack and nice round ass. She's all smiles with a great attitude, good conversationalist that makes you relax. Great head skills, tight and tasty pussy (she loves DATY), and she speaks Greek as long as you're not too beaucoup. She's a kisser too but maybe only for regulars because I've seen reports that say no DFK.

    Macie in Portage Park. Wow. Check out the reviews. She doesn't know the word: NO. Gorgeous body, beautiful face, smells and tastes great. She makes you feel like a King. The only downside is that she's super busy and splits her time between Chicago abd Milwaukee. And she will prioritize longtime regulars for her bookings. But if she's available, RUN towards her incall.

    Nicole Diamond. She's light skinned and looks more Caribbean than traditionally black but we got to take what we can get. She's the total opposite of Lisa and Macie. You see them if you want to kiss and cuddle and have cute and romantic sex. If you want to FUCK the brains out of a girl, you go see Nicole. She doesn't kiss or cuddle but she's full of bad girl energy and attitude with a tight and fit body. Go to town on her and she'll throw her hips and ass back twice as hard. She also speaks Greek. Nicole is a bad *****.

  3. #16090

    Cianna in Itasca:

    Any info on her? Over 45 on them in Itasca.

  4. #16089

    Victoria Dawn

    I'd totally have the patience. Just probably not the time. LOL.

  5. #16088

    Cianna in Itasca:

    Anybody have any input on her. She's on them under 45+.

  6. #16087

    Itch needed to be scratched

    Anyone have any recommendations on a shorter gal? Been interested in the idea of having a midget for the first time but unfortunately the only one I've been able to track down has left the city. Dam shame.

  7. #16086

    Well thanks for TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how this girl found her way to my bookmarks but I was bored today and my regulars were all off so I just started going through my bookmarks and found her. No reviews that I could find, just ISO posts. So decided to TOFTT once again.

    You ever have a problem with the clock watchers? The girls who time you to the second and when your time is up, they are off your cock no matter how close you are to cumming? Yeah all of us.

    But have you ever had the opposite? A girl who won't let you fuck her until you've hung out with her and won't let you leave until you've socialized with her?

    Me either. Until Victoria Dawn.

    My appointment was for four hours ago and I just got back an hour ago.

    She looks like her photos, with some of the best legs I've seen but a huge gut. Her place is in a great location but the apartment itself is an absolute dump. I didn't know Lakeview still had apartments like that. Smelled like dog and incense.

    Victoria is batshit crazy. You have to have a high tolerance for batshit crazy. The plus to batshit crazy girls is that they fuck like wild women. So I tried to put up with it while she talked and talked and talked about I don't know what. She would just rant about her life while showing me all of the worthless crap in her house.

    I kept trying to move things along and she wouldn't stop talking. I would try to make out with her and she would just say "easy tiger, I have a story to tell you first".

    One hour went by. Two hours. I could not get her to shut up and whenever I tried to take her clothes off or anything it was "don't worry I'm going to fuck you, but one more story".

    Even when we finally got started she would talk about random stuff DURING. Like she would be sucking my dick (BBBJ at least) and suddenly start talking about the song playing. It was so weird.

    Would I see her again? Probably not BUT there is one thing that made it "probably". She's a squirter. A big time squirter. Like ejaculate in your mouth squirter. She totally wet the bed. It was the only time she shut up. I crawled up after I ate her so she could taste her ejaculate and her pussy was so slippery wet that it sucked my cock into her. She doesn't do BBFS so she stopped me after a few strokes to make me put on a rubber. But my dick was so wet from her squirting pussy from the 30 seconds I was in her raw that the condom could barely stay on because it was so slippery from her juices. I finished in the bag in doggie which was a nice view. To her credit when she's about to cum she fucks back hard. Really hard. She squirted again when I pulled out. Her mattress was a mess after.

    After I was trying to get dressed and she insisted to hanging out and ordering dinner and keeping her company because it's a slow day and she's bored blah blah. Er no thanks.

    So if that's your thing and you can put up with 3+ hours of crazy for the price of an hour you just might have a good time. But man that's a lot of crazy to put up with.
    I don't need a girl who is going to want to spend all night in my room LOL.

    Looks like I am in the hunt again for a girl. Any one know any girl next door, milfs, or suicide girl looking providers? Prefer the more petite end of the scale, but open. Budget is 300-400hr. Must do out calls and BBBJ. BBFS would be nice but not needed. In town the weekend of June 11th and staying downtown. Talked a little with Carmella, but she doesn't seem to be available late night. Royalty ghosted.

  8. #16085
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    George, you've got a long history with this so I'm hoping to learn a bit from your successes and failures. I'm wondering why you don't start with a QV or 30 minutes. Then if the experience is going well, tell her you want to add on time and pay for the hour versus getting stuck. It seems like most of the EB and Skip the Games ladies are going to be problems for anything more than 30 minutes because most are druggies. But starting with something short and adding time if you are having fun would be the way to go. Is there a reason you're doing an hour with this one or Misty or similar types?
    Well, if you work from my failures, you'll certainly have a lot of material!

    I'm almost always a good 40 minutes or more away from these chicks, so I figure going for the hour out of the chute makes it more likely to happen and gets her in a better mood.

    Plus with the right girls, an hour can be awesome.

    But it seems like that logic is not serving me well. I'll probably try the approach you suggest, going forward. Maybe telling the chick up front that I'll extend if it works out is a way to retain some control over the situation.

    The other problem is not discussing in advance my expectations. I had another girl who thought we were done when I finished. But I had told her ahead of time everything I planned on doing and that I expected my full time. So, though annoyed / surprised, when I reminded her of that, she was reasonable about it, and eventually she was pretty pleased that she had been.

    All that extra discussion is kind of a drag, but it's probably needed.

    I don't know if that would have made this Taylor biatch more reasonable or not. I think she just enjoys being a cunnt.

    So all things considered, paying only for the shorter time up front makes sense.

  9. #16084
    Thanks for the report. I can second your report on Jackie. I have been seeing her for years now. She's very reliable and friendly. Will continue to see her.

    I had been trying to see either Sam or Tia, but they never pick up or return texts. Oh well.

    If you are back in the area another good MILF to try is Jamie Lee. Just search for her on LC. She's based in the west burbs and black friendly as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,
    Sunday:
    Saw Jackie.

    Monday:

    I was trying to see Sam or Tia from listcrawler.

  10. #16083
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    We were 20 minutes in, maybe 25. I said ok, time for me to eat you. This cunnt says "no you're done. Once you come, it's over".
    Is that a matter of negotiating multiple pops up front? Sorry for all the super-noob questions.

  11. #16082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    But yeah, I haven't the patience for that.
    On the bright side, you definitely wouldn't have anything to worry about with being shorted on time for once!

  12. #16081

    Longer booking

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    TLDR: if you don't plan on doing anything after you come, this one may be ok. I'm not sure I'd count on getting the whole hour either.
    George, you've got a long history with this so I'm hoping to learn a bit from your successes and failures. I'm wondering why you don't start with a QV or 30 minutes. Then if the experience is going well, tell her you want to add on time and pay for the hour versus getting stuck. It seems like most of the EB and Skip the Games ladies are going to be problems for anything more than 30 minutes because most are druggies. But starting with something short and adding time if you are having fun would be the way to go. Is there a reason you're doing an hour with this one or Misty or similar types?

  13. #16080

    Taylor. Might be ok, but shitty attitude.

    TLDR: if you don't plan on doing anything after you come, this one may be ok. I'm not sure I'd count on getting the whole hour either.

    So, in despair of finding even minimally sane young black chicks, I checked out a white MILF:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7792798989/1

    Setup dead simple, texted, she quoted rates, I said good for the hour, she sent address. It was Super 8 in Louis Joliet Mall.

    For the record, the room she was in had the bathroom right by the door, making the bathroom check easy.

    Do I even need to say that she looks older than her pics? Makeup and soft focus do wonders. She's got a reasonable body for her age, nice tits but not a good ass, though.

    So we made out and played with each other for a while, which is how I like to warm up. Decent kisser, fairly responsive.

    Then I had her get me off, good hand technique, I got off well.

    We were 20 minutes in, maybe 25. I said ok, time for me to eat you. This cunnt says "no you're done. Once you come, it's over". I said I paid for an hour, she says lots of guys pay for an hour and take 10 minutes. I said I'm not onw of them, if I'd only wanted a qv, that's all I would have paid for. Then she also tried to say we only had 7 minutes left anyhow. And when I tried to tell that wasn't true, she just kept interrupting saying "you don't get to talk anymore".

    So I told her she was a fuckking cunnt. She says oh you got an attitude, I'm going to call security, they'll walk you out. But she's a stupid biatch, she did it on the speakerphone and whoever she was talking to said he was on the road.

    These stupid cunnts always expect you to believe they've got somebody around the corner or in the next room. It's bullshit, nobody would have them.

    I think these biatches have, as part of their business plan, shorting guys on their time. This biatch, Missy. It's a pattern.

    I told her she was a cunnt and left.

    I paid $200, was promised GFE dato daty and during the act I was offered BBBJ and BBFS.

    As it tirned out, I can only confirm the GFE and a handjob.

    I think she's a fuuckking cunnt, but she may work out as long as you don't do anything out of sequence, and don't plan on getting your whole time.

    I won't be repeating, obviously.

  14. #16079
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]

    But have you ever had the opposite? A girl who won't let you fuck her until you've hung out with her and won't let you leave until you've socialized with her?
    LOL.

    I think we call those "civilians".

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    So if that's your thing and you can put up with 3+ hours of crazy for the price of an hour you just might have a good time. But man that's a lot of crazy to put up with.
    Too bad about the huge gut. Sounds like a hot time.

    But yeah, I haven't the patience for that.

  15. #16078
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Victoria is batshit crazy. You have to have a high tolerance for batshit crazy.
    Great review. Somehow this doesn't surprise me, she definitely has those crazy eyes in her ad photos haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape