Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 735 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 11024
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3434

    Mia. Lamour

    Took back some of my hard earned oft donated money from the Muckleshoots last night so I decided to blow it on Mia. Lamour.

    Her body type is exactly what I like to toss around. It was quite the experience, like a JMac vs Piper Perry type encounter. Tight but the feel of bottoming out balls deep against her very tight pubic mound is pretty awesome. You can give her all the way and she wants more.

    Not cheap; actually ridiculously expensive. However her menu of likes and hates is YMMV so next guy in after me, hopefully she cleans up well.

  2. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    she doesn't even let you see her pussy.
    Lmao fuck that, I'm glad I canceled on the nuru appointment I had set with her a couple months ago.

  3. #3432

    Sexy Jade

    Is sexy jade FS on the flip in her deluxe package?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....86004-Sexyjade

  4. #3431

    Mariko

    Haven't seen her either but she does have face sitting on her list of dos.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but always wanted to after seeing her video on NW Bad Girls. What I do know is that she is extremely hard to get a hold of, texted her several times and then gave up when I never heard back. If you do see her, please share, she has given me blue balls ever since I saw that video of hers.

  5. #3430

    Exotic Raine

    I've mentioned her before, beautiful face and amazing figure but I can't recommend her nuru session - $250 and she doesn't even let you see her pussy. It's also light on the actual "nuru" portion.

    If I ever see her again it will definitely be a standard session like the first time I met her.

  6. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by LT119  [View Original Post]
    Considering going to an incall Massage I found on * but I'm feeling paranoid since I am new at this. She hasn't asked me any questions about myself.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BEST-SENSUAL-*Real-Photos*.

    Is this legit.
    Yeah, she's supposedly pretty good, but it's HJ only, included in the price.

  7. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by LT119  [View Original Post]
    Considering going to an incall Massage I found on * but I'm feeling paranoid since I am new at this. She hasn't asked me any questions about myself.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BEST-SENSUAL-*Real-Photos*.

    Is this legit.
    I've seen her and written a review. Most, but not all, of the AAMP ladies on TNA are also on Rubmaps. So for the most part they don't ask for TNA verification.

    Personally, I'd pass. That's her in the pics, but I received a decent massage with a clothed handy and no mutual touch. I see she has a nude option for $250, but I'm willing to bet there's not much more on the table as I was pretty generous with my tip.

  8. #3427

    Mariko

    Quote Originally Posted by MandoPal420  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but always wanted to after seeing her video on NW Bad Girls. What I do know is that she is extremely hard to get a hold of, texted her several times and then gave up when I never heard back. If you do see her, please share, she has given me blue balls ever since I saw that video of hers.

  9. #3426

    First Time Incall Massage

    Considering going to an incall Massage I found on * but I'm feeling paranoid since I am new at this. She hasn't asked me any questions about myself.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BEST-SENSUAL-*Real-Photos*.

    Is this legit.

  10. #3425

    Any info? TGTBT?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/965023023277

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? Name is Lexi / Alexis she quoted me 300 no Greek for an hour. Currently just window shopping but really hope she does BB. Thank you for anything you can provide.

  11. #3424

    Used to

    Quote Originally Posted by MandoPal420  [View Original Post]
    She used to be open to it. I did that to her all the time.

  12. #3423

    STG asking for deposit in Kitsap

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/581469453955

    I sent a text for an hour meeting.

    Tiffany texted back (Deposit?

    Me (No deposit. Cash only.).

    Tiffany (Blocked).

  13. #3422

    Nancylove

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    So, she's back listening on TNA after a long absence. I reached out via text; I've seen Nancy and Sunny in the past. I got a weird response; English wasn't the greatest, but I'm having a hard time understanding if it is Nancy, Sunny, or some sort of handler. Just a different vibe entirely over text than previously. Anyone else try to reach out?
    With the border closed I've been missing the terrific Vancouver Asian crews (Asianfever, et al) but Nancy equals or exceeds the best of them. She responded quickly to a TNA PM and followup texts. That's the best way to get in touch with her. We set a time for the next day and I was in for a whirlwind hour. The only NoNo's were BBFS and, probably Greek, although FIA was encouraged with lube she applied. Her tongue was either in my mouth or my ass unless it was busy with the BBBJ's. Finished with CIMWS then cuddled a bit and then she did some P to P sliding. Promised more of that next time. She is very playful, quirky, and sweet. Just enough English for her to describe what she's going to do to me and understand what I wanted.

  14. #3421

    Mariko


  15. #3420

    Any word on Dirty Annie?

    I really missed the boat on seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    BN123 that is a find. Dirty Annie starting off as an innocent cuddler. That is a good time just waiting to happen. Lucky guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape