Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 32178
-
06-01-21 08:45 #18873Senior Member

Posts: 176I supposedly saw Miki last week. Her body was nice for a petite woman. Her face is definitely older than the person in the ad. Is say she is in her 40's but her body is good. I had not popped in a while so unfortunately I blew during the CBJ.
Now the other girl I saw in the apt looked young and I would be interested in seeing her, but how to get her name and contact info. I guess I will try Mikis number and ask her.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 06:57 #18872Senior Member

Posts: 143Sandra
Did she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 23:38 #18871Senior Member

Posts: 253Fhoh
If anyone can impart with some knowledge I'd love to get in on the recent experiences.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 20:25 #18870Senior Member

Posts: 134Is Sandra still doing massages? I saw someone posted she wasn't doing them anymore. I haven't been since pre-COVID but she was the best one IMO. I got BBFS on more than one occasion but she never wanted to do anything oral. Days gone by.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 18:43 #18869Senior Member

Posts: 598Check your Pm.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 14:03 #18868Senior Member

Posts: 740Fhoh
Anyone willing to share an experience and a recommendation on who to see also, total damages, a PM would be great.
Thank you.
-
05-31-21 10:38 #18867Senior Member

Posts: 281You've seen the reviews about her cleanliness and still wanted to get FS?
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 08:37 #18866Senior Member

Posts: 49The first rule.
Of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 07:49 #18865Senior Member

Posts: 651Purple Hua
Went to go see Purple Hua last Monday, pay for an hour $70 and tip her $140, she started with a BBJ but then I wanted FS, she told me this wasn't that type of place and I said:
"Your reviews say otherwise".
She then (surprisingly) gave me back ALL of my money and told me to leave.
So yeah didn't get lay but got my cash back so I went somewhere else.
-
05-30-21 17:20 #18864Senior Member

Posts: 335They are real as I recall.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 16:03 #18863Senior Member

Posts: 69I believe so
They felt real to me. Not a ton of breast play though. She didn't seem to enjoy.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 18:14 #18862Senior Member

Posts: 143Real Breasts?
Were her breasts real?
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 17:59 #18861Senior Member

Posts: 143Fairfax Nikki
Yes, you are right. I am thinking about Fairfax Nikki off of Route 29.
Originally Posted by HellBoyX
[View Original Post]
I found her link:
https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fairfax-corner-14/9825034.html
-
05-29-21 16:32 #18860Senior Member

Posts: 69Yes
First time seeing this Nikki. If your referring to the one off Nutley, this is not the one I am referencing I wish LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9821054.html
-
05-29-21 16:29 #18859Senior Member

Posts: 69Link to the Nikki I saw
I'm not going to lie, I wrote this review on the John post visit before driving home. Thought I had copied the link. Here ya go: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...s/9821054.html.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




