Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 868 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 13018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6613

    RE: Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBath107  [View Original Post]
    Longtime monger. Longtime lurker. Infrequent poster. I appreciated Faren's tip and felt like paying it forward today. Let me preface this by saying that I know what market prices are, but get a bigger kick out of seeing if I can push the limits on what girls are willing to do by throwing more money at them. So yeah, I know I'm over paying. I'm also going to contradicting some of Faren's info, but don't turn this into one of those lame ass fights that pop up far too often. This is just a report on my experience:

    $40 HH to house. All the girls I saw were Chinese. Do not think this is a Kgirl spot (unfortunately).

    Coco: Hot with mask on. Acne face with mask off. Likely mid 20's. Slim body with small tits. Solid ass. $120 for plastic wrap BJ with fully nude roaming. Was hoping to get her to do FS, but don't think she will. Will not repeat at that price, but would be worth it at $80.

    Wendy: Looks like she is in her late 30's / early 40's to me, but could see how she might appear in her late 20's to non-Asians. Neck and jawline skin were not that tight, which clued me into her age. Pretty face though, even with mask off. Small saggy tits (another age clue). Chubby belly covered by her yoga pants. $100 for HJ with roaming. Did not want to do BJ or FS even when offered more money. Not worth it at all IMHO.

    Angela: Not sure if this is the same Angela Faren saw because the one I saw was a granny. Definitely in her 50's, but would consider her GILF material. Better body than Wendy for sure. Not as slim as Coco, but better tits and decent figure. She hid her face with mask off, thank god, probably because she knew that I knew she was old AF. English was fine for me. She was down with CBJ for $80, but surprised me with offering FS mid-suck for $120. I couldn't resist. She's is definitely the oldest broad I've ever fucked. Felt fucking nasty after (in a good way). Had fun popping my granny cherry but will not repeat.

    While I'm posting (which probably won't happen for another year at least), just wanted to say that I'm down to share / swap info via PM. I enjoy reading the boards but have never been one to post publicly whether its here or on FB, IG, whatever. My regular SGV spots are HT and Midori. I'm verified with most K agencies (M, J, PKL, CGLA, etc.). I used to frequent Ocean on SMB and New Total Health in WLA to see Tammy. If anyone has info on her current whereabouts, please do share. In general I'm looking for Korean massage spots with girls that at least "look" younger than 40 and offer more than HJ. Peace bros.
    I'll add to this list, still hoping there are others in Pasadena or anyplace other than Goldfinger that has young girls! LOL.

    Coco. Young, inexperienced, she used to make lattes at a donut shop before working at Angel. I'd be shocked if she's older than 26. Awful massage, zero teasing, and barely any pressure. But, she takes direction and her hands come alive when your dick is in her hands. I didn't partake in any upgrades as I needed the release after a long day drinking and working in the yard (I showered first!) She's only been at this a couple month so treat her well and maybe teach her some more tricks.

    Amy. Attractive MILK, 40's. I picked Coco.

  2. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKinkshire  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me that there are spas in the city that you can rent by the hour to bring a girl and fuck in. He said there was a massage table, Jacuzzi, sauna. My FWB and I are looking for a place like this to go and have threesomes during the day. Anyone have any details for these places? I'm looking for one near Los Feliz, Silver lake, Echo Park, Koreatown.

    Thanks for your help.
    dayuse.com is great. You can rent normal hotel rooms for a fraction of the cost of a normal hotel; and they're not shitty places too.

  3. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by DinnerOut35  [View Original Post]
    Guys I am going to be in LA for a limited time next week. I really won't have time to go to a MP and hope CFS is available. I'll only have time in the early am. Can someone PM me a few spots where you are sure to get CFS and if they open early? I'll be sure to refer you to a great provider I have that loves anal (if that's your thing).

    Dinnerout.
    Hey Dinnerout,

    It seems like Zen and Eco near Torrance have the best consistent action without having to worry about haggling and such.

    Just Beaver.

  4. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Aw man there used to be a place in the valley called Eros Zone (I think) and they had a variety of rooms to rent like doctor office, bondage room, business office, etc. I haven't seen that place listed anywhere lately but it was fun times while it lasted. Recently one of the girls at an AMP told me her regular brought in another girl to fuck after his massage. I think this was a special case as I don't think they "rented" the room.
    Eros Station closed several years ago. The rooms were a neat idea. And they would have 1 or 2 "models" on call if you happened to walk in on your own. But it was no contact with them in the room, so it was basically a peep show room without the wall separating her from the client, and she can watch the client get off while she strutted about.

    They would hold private parties in back in its later years. Mostly trans parties, but the occasional gb would also be held there.

  5. #6609

    As long as you don't use her name, you're ok from libel laws

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpius19  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.

    I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.

    I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.
    Just post a story and say it is fiction for a new book you are writing. Ask us for advice on whether the scene is 'effective'.

    Libel laws are notoriously hard to enforce. You will be ok if you tell us your 'fictional' account.

  6. #6608

    Conservative girl Channel?

    Any chance someone can DM her info? I'd love to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpius19  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.

    I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.

    I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.

  7. #6607

    Point and click

    Guys I am going to be in LA for a limited time next week. I really won't have time to go to a MP and hope CFS is available. I'll only have time in the early am. Can someone PM me a few spots where you are sure to get CFS and if they open early? I'll be sure to refer you to a great provider I have that loves anal (if that's your thing).

    Dinnerout.

  8. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    No, they are probably talking about the white chanel who thinks covid is a hoax and wants to tell you how Trump is so great during your HJ. Nice body, face not aging too well though.
    Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.

    I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.

    I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.

  9. #6605
    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    Aw man there used to be a place in the valley called Eros Zone (I think) and they had a variety of rooms to rent like doctor office, bondage room, business office, etc. I haven't seen that place listed anywhere lately but it was fun times while it lasted. Recently one of the girls at an AMP told me her regular brought in another girl to fuck after his massage. I think this was a special case as I don't think they "rented" the room.
    I found out the place. Its called Neptune's Lagoon Pool in Anaheim. Looks perfect for what I am looking for. Hoping to find one like it closer to Hollywood.

  10. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKinkshire  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me that there are spas in the city that you can rent by the hour to bring a girl and fuck in. He said there was a massage table, Jacuzzi, sauna. My FWB and I are looking for a place like this to go and have threesomes during the day. Anyone have any details for these places? I'm looking for one near Los Feliz, Silver lake, Echo Park, Koreatown.

    Thanks for your help.
    Aw man there used to be a place in the valley called Eros Zone (I think) and they had a variety of rooms to rent like doctor office, bondage room, business office, etc. I haven't seen that place listed anywhere lately but it was fun times while it lasted. Recently one of the girls at an AMP told me her regular brought in another girl to fuck after his massage. I think this was a special case as I don't think they "rented" the room.

  11. #6603

    Spa / Massage room to rent by the hour to fuck in? Please help

    Someone told me that there are spas in the city that you can rent by the hour to bring a girl and fuck in. He said there was a massage table, Jacuzzi, sauna. My FWB and I are looking for a place like this to go and have threesomes during the day. Anyone have any details for these places? I'm looking for one near Los Feliz, Silver lake, Echo Park, Koreatown.

    Thanks for your help.

  12. #6602
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Holy mother of gaia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahittare  [View Original Post]
    Went there the other day again.

    When I went the first time I ended up getting a BBBJ, DATY and CFS by a fairly hot girl. This time I got an older one, probably in her mid 40's, she wasn't that attractive, had a lot of tattoos and piercings on her face, she spoke very good English. I asked for FS and she asked how much, I suggested 100, she declined, I said 150, she declined and just massaged me instead, so I asked how much she wanted and she 200, I asked if that was with BBFS (the ad states you can that), she said no, she said no to BBBJ and DATY as well. I ended up paying 200 for CFS and CBJ. She licked my balls for quite some time until I got hard and then slipped the rubber on with her mouth and continued to suck me for a bit. She then asked if I wanted to her on top or not, I said I preferred her on top and she got on me without removing her dress, she just lifted it up and sat on me. She was surprisingly tight. I came pretty quick and it was all over, she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a bottle of water.

    First experience was pretty good, after this second one I'm not going back. Shame because location is very good for me.
    This place does have a good location. The set up is horrible inside, there is no privacy and the one time I was there, the monger next to me sounded like he had been shot in the heart as he was fucking. There was one cute girl there, Eva, and she got me to pay her 160 tip, plus 60 door and I was roasted on here for it.

    But, she had a tight fucken box.

    Anything more than 160 at an MP should be a crime.

  13. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by Pahittare  [View Original Post]
    Went there the other day again.

    When I went the first time I ended up getting a BBBJ, DATY and CFS by a fairly hot girl. This time I got an older one, probably in her mid 40's, she wasn't that attractive, had a lot of tattoos and piercings on her face, she spoke very good English. I asked for FS and she asked how much, I suggested 100, she declined, I said 150, she declined and just massaged me instead, so I asked how much she wanted and she 200, I asked if that was with BBFS (the ad states you can that), she said no, she said no to BBBJ and DATY as well. I ended up paying 200 for CFS and CBJ. She licked my balls for quite some time until I got hard and then slipped the rubber on with her mouth and continued to suck me for a bit. She then asked if I wanted to her on top or not, I said I preferred her on top and she got on me without removing her dress, she just lifted it up and sat on me. She was surprisingly tight. I came pretty quick and it was all over, she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a bottle of water.

    First experience was pretty good, after this second one I'm not going back. Shame because location is very good for me.
    Bro this is why these females feel like they can up the price. You should have just gone to another location like eco. Don't mess things up just to get your nut. Because no they will think they can upcharge that high.

  14. #6600

    Lucky foot & body in Culver

    Went there the other day again.

    When I went the first time I ended up getting a BBBJ, DATY and CFS by a fairly hot girl. This time I got an older one, probably in her mid 40's, she wasn't that attractive, had a lot of tattoos and piercings on her face, she spoke very good English. I asked for FS and she asked how much, I suggested 100, she declined, I said 150, she declined and just massaged me instead, so I asked how much she wanted and she 200, I asked if that was with BBFS (the ad states you can that), she said no, she said no to BBBJ and DATY as well. I ended up paying 200 for CFS and CBJ. She licked my balls for quite some time until I got hard and then slipped the rubber on with her mouth and continued to suck me for a bit. She then asked if I wanted to her on top or not, I said I preferred her on top and she got on me without removing her dress, she just lifted it up and sat on me. She was surprisingly tight. I came pretty quick and it was all over, she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a bottle of water.

    First experience was pretty good, after this second one I'm not going back. Shame because location is very good for me.

  15. #6599

    Antivirus

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Yea some the apartments on Norton smell terrible and some girls are better at keeping it smell less bad. That building is falling apart, leaking pipes causing damage and smells. Not sure why so many use that building the intercom broken a lot too, probably cheap AF to rent there, but if they were using better buildings they could probably get better Kgirls to work in LA.
    Yeah, Norton stinks. I've texted the booker to see where the provider is located to make sure it's NOT Norton before.

    Sawtelle usually smells OK, less odiferous than K-town establishments.

    When I used to go to K-AMPs, you'd get the bad smells and some unattractive possible-trannies to fuck on occasion, which I have not experienced in the K-girl apts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape