Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 41285
-
06-01-21 19:50 #21305Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-01-21 18:22 #21304Senior Member

Posts: 260Jodie
Jodie is a junkie flake!!
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:51 #21303Senior Member

Posts: 123Does jade do a BBBJ? That's really the only thing I'm interested in.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 15:33 #21302Senior Member

Posts: 253Waste of time / Scammer
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/823768532967
Once you add her snap, she wants money up front. Won't even tell what part of jacksonville.
-
06-01-21 15:12 #21301Senior Member

Posts: 371Snap
I used to follow her SC and deleted her because of the stupid bs she posts all the time. This girl thinks she's a supermodel or something and that people are just here to support her and buy her whatever she wants. I don't judge anyone else on how they want to spend their money, but fuck that.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 13:59 #21300Senior Member

Posts: 653Ehhhh I used to see Selena me personally not worth the price can be kind moody and pretty ehhhhh. The body looks visually great but you'll learn that it's not real but not in a terrible way. And in my experience for her half hour session it felt rushed like a qv. She does GFE but it feels shallow empty and not satisfying.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 13:54 #21299Senior Member

Posts: 653Best provider in jax
Honestly Jenn is the best provider always gives a great service and keeps her self in great shape. She still gives that great mic session and gives you that lustful look and allows you to just well you get the point. The jerk who honestly harmed her is a true piece of trash. She's honestly one of those providers we got to take care of. She's currently on the north side haven't journeying out there just cause of distance. But eventually I will make it out there cause she's worth. She offers great service and super reasonable prices.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 13:47 #21298Senior Member

Posts: 26Danica Malone
Has anyone had a dream of Danica Malone? She is really cute but kinda high end.
https://tryst.link/escort/danica-malone
-
06-01-21 13:20 #21297Senior Member

Posts: 522Wasted weekend
Spent all day Sunday being ghosted by 2 of the biggest ghosters in the game. Jodie and Jessica. Was trying to use one as a backup plan for the other because I knew they routine. LOL. They both was located in the same area on the west side. I be dam if they both didn't ghost me till I got tired of waiting around. Swear its been almost a year that I been trying to see Jodie. Smh. Actually felt confident about her this time because she responded quickly at first.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/926784900158
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/501227519964
-
06-01-21 12:54 #21296Senior Member

Posts: 30Wait what
Lololol wait what is happening here.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 09:40 #21295Senior Member

Posts: 919Strawberry, seems to be a new ad
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/426155732652
Does anyone know her, either by her moniker here, Strawberry, or another name?
-
06-01-21 07:08 #21294Senior Member

Posts: 394Bingo
Oh god I hope they are doing doubles.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/433920400379
-
06-01-21 00:45 #21293Regular Member

Posts: 8Katie Tiger Paws
Hey fellow mongers.
Has anyone had a dream with Katie aka tiger paws lately? I haven't seen an.
Add And have found her legit Facebook page.
I fear she may have left The hobby.
If anyone has seen her lmk, pm is fine also.
-
05-31-21 21:46 #21292Senior Member

Posts: 1260Check My CL Post
I don't want to write the whole thing over again. I think I may have done 2 posts on Amber/Ashley
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 21:12 #21291Senior Member

Posts: 286Mrs Bauer
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-8340775
Any review on this gal?










Reply With Quote






