Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 735 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 11015
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3425

    Any info? TGTBT?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/965023023277

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her? Name is Lexi / Alexis she quoted me 300 no Greek for an hour. Currently just window shopping but really hope she does BB. Thank you for anything you can provide.

  2. #3424

    Used to

    Quote Originally Posted by MandoPal420  [View Original Post]
    She used to be open to it. I did that to her all the time.

  3. #3423

    STG asking for deposit in Kitsap

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/581469453955

    I sent a text for an hour meeting.

    Tiffany texted back (Deposit?

    Me (No deposit. Cash only.).

    Tiffany (Blocked).

  4. #3422

    Nancylove

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    So, she's back listening on TNA after a long absence. I reached out via text; I've seen Nancy and Sunny in the past. I got a weird response; English wasn't the greatest, but I'm having a hard time understanding if it is Nancy, Sunny, or some sort of handler. Just a different vibe entirely over text than previously. Anyone else try to reach out?
    With the border closed I've been missing the terrific Vancouver Asian crews (Asianfever, et al) but Nancy equals or exceeds the best of them. She responded quickly to a TNA PM and followup texts. That's the best way to get in touch with her. We set a time for the next day and I was in for a whirlwind hour. The only NoNo's were BBFS and, probably Greek, although FIA was encouraged with lube she applied. Her tongue was either in my mouth or my ass unless it was busy with the BBBJ's. Finished with CIMWS then cuddled a bit and then she did some P to P sliding. Promised more of that next time. She is very playful, quirky, and sweet. Just enough English for her to describe what she's going to do to me and understand what I wanted.

  5. #3421

    Mariko


  6. #3420

    Any word on Dirty Annie?

    I really missed the boat on seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    BN123 that is a find. Dirty Annie starting off as an innocent cuddler. That is a good time just waiting to happen. Lucky guy.

  7. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please provide the link for GLS?

    Thank you.
    Go to the post that was tagged in the post you replied, the link is right there. http://bellevueservices.net/.

  8. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    GSL has a new young and hot provider in town for a month:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5371486

    She's not BBFS, which is why I'm referencing her here and not on the BBFS thread.
    Would someone please provide the link for GLS?

    Thank you.

  9. #3417

    Korean Ruby at GSL

    GSL has a new young and hot provider in town for a month:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5371486

    She's not BBFS, which is why I'm referencing her here and not on the BBFS thread.

  10. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Hey Hero,

    Some advice -.

    Instead of asking about every single ad that tickles your fancy, spend the next several hours, hell take a couple of days, it's a long weekend, reading the various threads on this board. You'll learn a lot more that way.

    Then go get your dick wet, come back and report.

    Welcome to The Guide.
    Thanks man and I've been reading but I guess no luck. LOL.

  11. #3415
    Hey Hero,

    Some advice -.

    Instead of asking about every single ad that tickles your fancy, spend the next several hours, hell take a couple of days, it's a long weekend, reading the various threads on this board. You'll learn a lot more that way.

    Then go get your dick wet, come back and report.

    Welcome to The Guide.


  12. #3414

  13. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No personal experience, but I did a search on her number and a lot of ads showed up. In some of those her pics make a look 10 to 15 years older than the pics that are represented here. So even if she is legit, I would expect to see someone who is in their late 30's or early 40's (In the ad you shared above, she claims to be 26).
    What about this chick? Legit or pass.

    https://callescort.org/360-499-8599

  14. #3412

    Legit or no?


  15. #3411

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I texted her and she sent some face pics (cash app'd her for them), she looks super hot.

    I'm out of town so can't TOFTT would appreciate any insight.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/mas...r/831822095790
    No personal experience, but I did a search on her number and a lot of ads showed up. In some of those her pics make a look 10 to 15 years older than the pics that are represented here. So even if she is legit, I would expect to see someone who is in their late 30's or early 40's (In the ad you shared above, she claims to be 26).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape