Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7323
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    Since you mentioned her, how does one get her to reply? I've messaged her countless times and never once gotten a reply.

    Is this the Jessica you're referring to?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b7c68003f00eb1
    If you text her from an app number like text now she won't respond.

  2. #7322

    Jessica

    Since you mentioned her, how does one get her to reply? I've messaged her countless times and never once gotten a reply.

    Is this the Jessica you're referring to?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...b7c68003f00eb1

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I don't know whether or not this question is rhetorical, but I will answer it anyway since I have seen her a few times:

    I think Kara (Bella) almost TRIES to make it as un-erotic as possible. Maybe not, but she has too many demons to enjoy having sex with Johns (kinda why you should never stick your dick in crazy, right? I swear that I should be able to get a better erection with her but there is something about her that is unattractive, along with a rushy attitude that usually leads to too many rules (one position / hurry up / don't touch my feet) and making you feel unwelcome. I get it. She wants to get you off and out as fast as she can but I can really tell that she is uncomfortable. Even when I doubled with her and Katy (fuck I miss her), she seemed like she didn't want to be there. I just noticed a difference between her and, say, a lady like Jessica (fake tits and ass "supreme" shirt in her ad). She may be quick and efficient, but she's good at still making you feel invited. Kara doesn't bother. She kinda lets you know she doesn't want you there. She needs to be a better actor. Girls always change their names when they've burned too many customers. My guess is that maybe a lot of her customers are catching onto this. Basically, she should be hot. But oddly enough, she's not.

  3. #7321

    Same.

    Glad it wasn't just me. Saw her a few times, same lame qv BJ each time. Great rack and I had hoped it would get better with repeat visits but it didn't. I think it was just the great rack that kept making me forget how unfulfilling the visits were.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was just me! She did the same thing. Literally like 30 seconds after a lame blowjob I put it in she was saying "cum for me". I was so put off by her demeanor and obviously trying to rush me that I just stopped. She started huffing and puffing. Asking what was wrong. I just said it was nerves but it was totally her attitude. Never went back. Terrible service. Skip this one!

  4. #7320
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    If you see her, please report back how the session goes. I've wanted to see her for a long time, but the lack of reviews and her unwillingness to give any indication of what the encounter entails have made me hesitant to pull the trigger. I'm hoping you have a nice experience with her. If she's as attractive as her photos would indicate, she would be a nice addition to the STL monger scene!
    I'm doing a little recon right now, trying to get some kind of bead on services included before scheduling. If I pull the trigger, I will report!

  5. #7319

    Sophia (or Sofiya)

    I spent a chunk of my Tax return on an half-hour session with this lady and happy to report, well spent!

    Pictures are accurate (body is slightly touched up. But just slightly and face is every bit as beautiful). Service was good-to-great (lfk, dfk, BBBJ, bls, cowgirl, and mish to completion) if slightly mechanical. But for a 30 min session, very understandable.

    Go see her on the western edge of downtown and thank me later.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/7379084.htm

  6. #7318

    She is back, new name, new number

    I swear I am going to make it my mission to let everyone know how bad her service is: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62874829/.

    Calling herself Princess with a new number on LC. She is thicc, nice tits, but is a total ripoff. Lives in an extended stay. Will not stop watching a movie on her ipad the entire date. 10 sec of CBJ then only allows K9. If you touch her tits (I mean just gently caress them) she says you are too rough and ends the date. She positions her hips like the Asian girls do so that you cannot penetrate. I have been doing this for 25 years and she is has one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen. You feel like a piece of shit the minute she lets you in. She might as well take your money at knifepoint, it is the same feeling. Run this one out of town by refusing to see her. Or reinforce bad behavior by continuing to give her money and complain that all the providers in STL suck.

  7. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I will make it even more explicit than that. However much time you ask for Kara/Bella will try to very hard to get you out the door within 15 minutes. Regardless if you pay for an hour or a qv your ass will be out the door in about 15 minutes. Do not waste money on anything longer than a qv. She will act like you are missing out if you do qv but I guraantee you that 3 minutes after she does her 2 minutes BBBJ she will whispering "cum for me baby" into your ear. About 30 seconds after the whisper she will be asking if there is a problem. Kara / Bella is the younger brunette version of Hampton Kim minus the ex-con attitude and the vague concern about getting shanked. Plus she only does one position, mish, which is insane considering her rates. Like Hampton Kim, ultimately her service is nothing to write home about. However her duo partner, Katy, was a demon in the sack.
    I thought it was just me! She did the same thing. Literally like 30 seconds after a lame blowjob I put it in she was saying "cum for me". I was so put off by her demeanor and obviously trying to rush me that I just stopped. She started huffing and puffing. Asking what was wrong. I just said it was nerves but it was totally her attitude. Never went back. Terrible service. Skip this one!

  8. #7316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I don't know whether or not this question is rhetorical, but I will answer it anyway since I have seen her a few times:

    I think Kara (Bella) almost TRIES to make it as un-erotic as possible. Maybe not, but she has too many demons to enjoy having sex with Johns (kinda why you should never stick your dick in crazy, right? I swear that I should be able to get a better erection with her but there is something about her that is unattractive, along with a rushy attitude that usually leads to too many rules (one position / hurry up / don't touch my feet) and making you feel unwelcome. I get it. She wants to get you off and out as fast as she can but I can really tell that she is uncomfortable. Even when I doubled with her and Katy (fuck I miss her), she seemed like she didn't want to be there. I just noticed a difference between her and, say, a lady like Jessica (fake tits and ass "supreme" shirt in her ad). She may be quick and efficient, but she's good at still making you feel invited. Kara doesn't bother. She kinda lets you know she doesn't want you there. She needs to be a better actor. Girls always change their names when they've burned too many customers. My guess is that maybe a lot of her customers are catching onto this. Basically, she should be hot. But oddly enough, she's not.
    I will make it even more explicit than that. However much time you ask for Kara/Bella will try to very hard to get you out the door within 15 minutes. Regardless if you pay for an hour or a qv your ass will be out the door in about 15 minutes. Do not waste money on anything longer than a qv. She will act like you are missing out if you do qv but I guraantee you that 3 minutes after she does her 2 minutes BBBJ she will whispering "cum for me baby" into your ear. About 30 seconds after the whisper she will be asking if there is a problem. Kara / Bella is the younger brunette version of Hampton Kim minus the ex-con attitude and the vague concern about getting shanked. Plus she only does one position, mish, which is insane considering her rates. Like Hampton Kim, ultimately her service is nothing to write home about. However her duo partner, Katy, was a demon in the sack.

  9. #7315

    Rhetorical question, but still my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I don't know whether or not this question is rhetorical, but I will answer it anyway since I have seen her a few times:

    I think Kara (Bella) almost TRIES to make it as un-erotic as possible. Maybe not, but she has too many demons to enjoy having sex with Johns (kinda why you should never stick your dick in crazy, right? I swear that I should be able to get a better erection with her but there is something about her that is unattractive, along with a rushy attitude that usually leads to too many rules (one position / hurry up / don't touch my feet) and making you feel unwelcome. I get it. She wants to get you off and out as fast as she can but I can really tell that she is uncomfortable. Even when I doubled with her and Katy (fuck I miss her), she seemed like she didn't want to be there. I just noticed a difference between her and, say, a lady like Jessica (fake tits and ass "supreme" shirt in her ad). She may be quick and efficient, but she's good at still making you feel invited. Kara doesn't bother. She kinda lets you know she doesn't want you there. She needs to be a better actor. Girls always change their names when they've burned too many customers. My guess is that maybe a lot of her customers are catching onto this. Basically, she should be hot. But oddly enough, she's not.

  10. #7314

    Kara. Bella


  11. #7313
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man. I always ask for a current pic before I see one.
    Don't worry, I never saw her. Just another example of how bad things have gotten recently.

    This was a response to #7302.

  12. #7312

    S. L.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    She text me today wanting to get together but I was busy.
    Same here, I suspect I missed out on a bargain.

  13. #7311
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    L.

    Anyone been able to connect,?

    Anyone able to connect with her? She's gone off the grid for me recently. I hope it's because she is busy from all the interest.
    She text me today wanting to get together but I was busy.

  14. #7310

    Anyone been able to connect with?

    L.

    Anyone been able to connect,?

    Anyone able to connect with her? She's gone off the grid for me recently. I hope it's because she is busy from all the interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Met a young lady last week from SA that I have seen a couple times now and she is a lot of fun- early 20's, thin, absolutely beautiful and is reliable with no drama as far as I have seen. She is based on the East Side (nice part) and for now is only doing outcalls. She is very outgoing, friendly, and pretty relaxed. The first time I met her was neutral place quick meet then away we went. Pretty open menu- BBBJ, light kissing, non-rushed, and truly enjoys what she does. Standard no's. No Greek no bare. Name is Selena Rose, she is on SA but has never posted on the other sites. Senior members please feel free to PM me for rates and contact info. Like so many others, she apologizes up front but still does not see AA's.

  15. #7309

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62761574/#.

    Whos got the juice on this one LOL I'm hoping she's real.
    For what it's worth, I found this review from somewhere dated March 24th.

    BigmanG.

    3/24/2021 18:30.

    One can tell by looking at these pics that this ho has made some horrible life choices. However, once you see her in person then you know those choices have only gotten worse. She has gained a lot, repeat, a lot of weight. If you like the dead fish approach and don't mind that she has really let herself go then by all means stick it to her. Wasn't worth my time, energy, or money for me".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape