Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 27822
-
06-01-21 00:43 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 285Sophiarose no more VIP
That's my impression as well; no new VIP clients, only some grandfathered in.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 00:22 #14711Senior Member

Posts: 499How's she doing? I saw her a little more than a year ago. More recent reports said she was on a downward user spiral. I noticed she hasn't posted an ad on STG in quite awhile so I was a little worried.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 23:18 #14710Senior Member

Posts: 826Sophiarose update
So I just saw that sophiarose has scrubbed all mention of VIP from her ads and her profile now says she hates anything bb. I wonder what happened there.
-
05-31-21 22:48 #14709Senior Member

Posts: 63Victoria is a major, major flake
I got the same donations (80 QV, 120 HHR, 200 HR). Twice drove to Tacoma, twice told she'd be right down. Twice left out in the cold. The only reason I tried after the first time (usually zero tolerance for flakes) is that she had a plausible excuse and promised to meet to make it up. When I got there she told me she's coming to the door right now and wait there, but just never showed up. She stopped answering the phone and never followed up. This was last week.
Originally Posted by Ziiero
[View Original Post]
So, if you are going to try to see her, make sure you're already in Tacoma- and that you have a solid backup plan.
Another poster warned us she was a "flake 5000". Take that seriously.
-
05-31-21 20:33 #14708Regular Member

Posts: 17I just texted her asking for rates and whatnot and she replied 200 for the hour. Enjoy yourself. Definitely plan on seeing her sometime.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 19:36 #14707Senior Member

Posts: 147Cheap?
How cheap? Last time I dreamt about her, a lilted over 18 months ago, she was 250 for the hour, BBFS, & CIP included. Has she reduced below that now?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 18:43 #14706Senior Member

Posts: 201Update
Needs to be updated!
Originally Posted by LouDog1971
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:51 #14705Senior Member

Posts: 332Hahaha
I agree but her type will often let you do whatever the hell you want as hard and deep as you want.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:35 #14704Senior Member

Posts: 499Haven't seen her, but I don't see any obvious red flags in the ad and I think she's been advertising awhile. For me the location is the only concern; Skyway is a pretty rough area.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 15:56 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 449No intel but damn she looks rough!
Originally Posted by SensualSeattle
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 15:55 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 332Italian Princess
Apparently she's legit. Check CamelToe2000's post. She goes by Italian Princess.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 09:35 #14701Senior Member

Posts: 330Any info on this one?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/483190136544
Agreed to BBFS for 200 for a half hour. Anyone have any experience with her?
-
05-31-21 02:39 #14700Regular Member

Posts: 5Just wondering if she will she return the favor?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze913
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 00:54 #14699Senior Member

Posts: 1404Riley went into directing but she still fuck some scenes one in a while. She is totally open to escorting but at a stupid price. Even high priced ones like Adrianna Chechik charge around 1500 but she wanted 3000. I would fuck Adrianna in a heart beat if I could get on her calendar!
Originally Posted by SeattleMG
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 17:54 #14698Senior Member

Posts: 499Another (weird) one up north.
I can't remember if she's been mentioned before but it's been quite awhile if she has. She agreed to BBFS a few months ago. I can't remember her exact rates but they're reasonable: about $180 half-hr I think. Since her ad is pretty weird she's prob legit, but a session would likely be a strange adventure. https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...f/699269410494.













Reply With Quote




