Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 24055
-
06-01-21 07:34 #13210Regular Member

Posts: 23Way to contact Kagencie
Hi, I've been trying to contact CP and AG lately but hardly get response from them. Are you guys have any issue with that? Are they tend to not answering new Comer?
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 22:44 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 90CP Price
I know AG removed the 260 option, now they only have the 300 option. I was not aware of CP's price increase. What is CP's current price? Anything on DS and whether they had a price increase lately as well?
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 19:14 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 40Other links
Hey Dan, that is just 1 of her profiles. She has at least 2 more. Try to find them!!
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:51 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 598Link
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5631205-359828
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:32 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 40Several
Not to put too fine a point on it, but in this case "several" is more than 170!
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:31 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 1300That sucks
That sucks, and not in a good way. Thanks for warning us about that ACS outfit.
Originally Posted by Kickass123
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 16:10 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 253Based on TER and philly site, I plan to give her a go next weekend. Of you see her before Thursday, PM me feedback if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 15:09 #13203Senior Member

Posts: 35Not me but.
Not me, but there's a short review on RRs, that only says "Not the girls in the picture, much older ladies".
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 14:21 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 145Do you have a direct link by any chance?
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 13:37 #13201Banned Member

Posts: 306The Kagencies have already hiked up their prices. But not too much. CP increased but only a little. Before their demise, I heard Cvip also did as well. Sucks about Elite, but their greed is paying off for them.
Originally Posted by ParisT312
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 12:04 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 598Amanda TER
I have not seen Amanda but she has several reviews on TER. Here are her average scores:
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
Looks 7.57 / Performance 8
-
05-31-21 11:04 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 384That's why I was hoping for some independents or some other option I didn't know about floating around. Like, it's a kick in the pants to raise their prices and not be grandfathered with the old prices. My motivations to see them has gone way down, and Booking Agent followed the same price increase, but meh.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
I do miss those bubbly latina butts though haha. I have absolutely 0 confidence in an LCS though. Mostly because I can't read those ads, but also because crapshoots are too much of a gamble.
-
05-31-21 10:45 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 140Yea, save her for me. She toured here last with CP in October. Had a great time with her. Love her looks, amazing body, great service and convo. I look at EPM's site in Philly to get an idea of who might be coming down here next. Was hoping she'd come down here next. Surprised she's touring with AG this time.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 10:32 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 281Same. 3. 2 was my limit, and even that was too much considering the service you got at the K-agencies for less money. The only reason I can see for them staying in those tired, old locations is greed. It's sad that mongers still go and see them instead of speaking with their wallets.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 10:02 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 376Unfortunately it seems like dudes don't care, hence the rate increases. I won't return, unless a specific person from pre covid returns. Not a fan of the apartments or the rushed overbooked service. At 280 it was ok. 350, not interested, especially since 90% don't speak or attempt english.
Originally Posted by ParisT312
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




