Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 24043
-
05-31-21 10:32 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 281Same. 3. 2 was my limit, and even that was too much considering the service you got at the K-agencies for less money. The only reason I can see for them staying in those tired, old locations is greed. It's sad that mongers still go and see them instead of speaking with their wallets.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 10:02 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 376Unfortunately it seems like dudes don't care, hence the rate increases. I won't return, unless a specific person from pre covid returns. Not a fan of the apartments or the rushed overbooked service. At 280 it was ok. 350, not interested, especially since 90% don't speak or attempt english.
Originally Posted by ParisT312
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 09:28 #13196Senior Member

Posts: 145Ag
Looks there there's a new girl "Amanda" at AG, anyone have any intel or experience from her?
-
05-31-21 09:25 #13195Senior Member

Posts: 384Latinas
Are there any non agency Latinas? Or is Elite Models and Booking Agent the only way to go? There is that Springfield Columbian kinda sorta LCS, but I don't like CBJs haha.
-
05-31-21 09:21 #13194Regular Member

Posts: 5Five Star Companions?
This is a fake agency. Don't fall for it.
Originally Posted by UncleHank
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 08:34 #13193Senior Member

Posts: 42EliteModels
In my personal opinion, EliteModels should no way be pricing it near what they have, given their current location and offerings. I got to see Diana and Antonella recently, and while they are genuinely nice ladies they are definitely on the older side and not as depicted in the pictures. The apartments are also fairly run down and are in busy locations but Elite seems to be getting away with the new prices. I'm curious to understand if this is a product of inflation or a supply / demand issue in the DC area.
My concern is it's only a matter of time Kagencies hike up their prices as well as I have noticed a lot of independents are doing the same.
-
05-31-21 08:03 #13192Senior Member

Posts: 311Five-Star Companions
Five Star Companions claims to have 97 very busty, attractive escorts, but it has only three reviews posted with an average rating of 5/2. Stay away!
Originally Posted by UncleHank
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 22:46 #13191Senior Member

Posts: 206Manassas Acs
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/sex...6/7995548.html
Anyone try this Acs yet?
-
05-30-21 21:13 #13190Senior Member

Posts: 55Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 21:07 #13189Senior Member

Posts: 194Either a dead husk or a scam never got anywhere with them.
Originally Posted by UncleHank
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 21:06 #13188Senior Member

Posts: 194I have seen her twice before the pandemic and the price increases, she used to be 300 an hr. She got bigger than advertised in the second visit, so I would assume her picture are outdated at this point as I didn't repeat. No BBFS or extra service to note.
Originally Posted by Nisine123
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 21:05 #13187Senior Member

Posts: 376Likely a scam agency. Tread lightly.
Originally Posted by UncleHank
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 20:53 #13186Senior Member

Posts: 55Five Star Companions?
Back to traveling through NoVa after the scamdemic shut down my work travel.
What's the general consensus on Five Star Companions? I'm tired of dealing with flakes and wonder if an agency might be the way to go to avoid that.
Thanks!
-
05-30-21 16:48 #13185Regular Member

Posts: 9ACS two girls option
Visited with an ACS out in Ashburn. I rarely travel to those parts, but was tempted by this post:
https://dc.rubratings.com/215876
HUGE mistake. Gut told me not to believe what I was told over text, but I didn't use the right head to make the decision. The ladies were in their 50's worn out and one lady didn't even join in until after about 20 minutes. She was servicing another client. That's how bad it was. The room & bath was messy and at that point, I was just waiting to get out. Rushed everything and even before I left, they hauled in the next client in the adjacent room. Hopefully this helps others not make the same mistake.
-
05-30-21 15:53 #13184Regular Member

Posts: 23K-girls
Hi guys, anyone knows what happened with all K-agencie at Tyson Corners? I tried to have an appointment but won't be able to connect with any of them. Please pm if you guys have a solid number for me to contact. Thank you so much.












Reply With Quote




