Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6296

    Jmichele

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c63d9...2-719eb4f23edd

    Sadly she's a sob story scammer. Avoid.

  2. #6295

    Is she still around

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    Speaking with her also. She sold her car and moved here from midwest and waitresses underground poker games and there is a touch of baggage too. Got onto her snapchat and she has her location available 24/7, told her to turn it off. (Nobody ask me for her info, don't be a shitbird) She's also bi and interested in meeting my girl and I. I plan on having lunch to vet her before I invite her over the house. I'm expecting new crop of girls this summer for pool season too. We shall see.
    She is my type of girl, so if she is still around could you pm?

  3. #6294

    WARNING Danger Will Robinson

    Okay, younger Daddies are saying WTF Dude & the older ones that were watching TV when there were only three networks just smiled.

    This one is the worst of the worst. I can deal with the pic / video sellers, catfish, filter experts that magically make themselves look like super models & instantly drop 50 lbs, platonic Princesses that are like, "yes, I'm young & gorgeous so just send me $, eventually I might even let you buy my dinner. Of course I need to bring my sorority sister for my safety!

    But this one takes the freak'and cake. Pics she sent were TGTBT, English sucked, okay, I figured just another scammer. Then she was persistent to know what I do for a living, told her I was an astronaut. Then the hook, told me she was a certified massage therapist & we could do an overnight with unlimited fun, but first she needed me to fill out a verification form.

    Asked her if I could also give her my wife's cell number & save her (him) some trouble.

    I'm paying $100 a month for this BS. It's like sorting through horse shit for a gem now & then.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f4995...2-fafe36923789

    I'd have her blocked but the gestapo at SA have deactivated my account for using a pic of Tony Soprano from the waist to the nose as my profile pic. Hey, I know a guy!

    They only block scammers if someone reports that, but they deactivate Daddies accounts by using a program that searches for key words. There's definitely a business opportunity for a truly competitive Sugar site. Secret Benefits blows 10 x worse than SA.

  4. #6293

    Uva

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She passes through Charlottesville every month on her way to a consulting gig. She wanted $400 for 1 round (all she'd have time for), plus hotels (which are approaching $200 this time of year for even a Fairfield Inn) and everything covered. So I passed since I have a 19 yo UVA gal who will come to my office for BB anything for less than her asking.
    I just messaged you about a tennis player, but I'm very interested in this 19 year old you mention. I've been trying to find a regular thing for BJ service from a cutie. Preferably deepthroat and very cute. But I'm open to all recommendations.

    Thank you in advance.

    X.

    CD.

  5. #6292

    Tennis player

    Hello Ernest sir.

    A few years ago I met a uva tennis player while at a golf tournament. She was serving tequila on the 9th hole. She was a smoking hot Eastern European. We talked for a bit and she told me all about her tennis life. We chatted for a bit but lost touch. I never sealed the deal. Needles to say, uva tennis girl has since been on my bucket list!! If you seal the deal with her I would love the opportunity to be added to her list haha! I live in Cville. You seem to know more than most. I will pay up for the right girl, but also sometimes like the low rent girls if they have an open mind and a deep throat. I'm happy to trade info. Do you have any current recommendations for Cville?

    X.

    CD.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    I've encountered members of the volleyball, swim and tennis teams here. None have really been serious about a real arrangement, but currently working on a tennis player that might let me jump over her net this summer.

    You can also try https://www.seeking.com/member/55f5f...8-149b66951245 who was a member of the JMU golf team.

    With full rides and plenty of boosters trying to get them naked, its seems like a tough sell.

  6. #6291

    Sweetbabiangel

    This is a complete scam. The person behind this one doesn't even know proper English. Wants money upfront.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69c4d...b-d97808ad087c

  7. #6290

    Visiting VA 5/29

    Hey all, looks like this thread is bumping. Need a favor here. Visiting Tysons corner area for a day. Would like to indulge with a young 20's baby with wide open menu. I will be staying at Hilton and also have a car to travel if needed. Anyone care to share one of these cute BBFS girls contact or set something up for me? Money is no issue, looking for multiple hours fun. Will really appreciate the help if anyone you can pm some numbers. Not on SA anymore for a while.

  8. #6289
    Awesome photos, let us know how it vows. She told me she expects 6-1000 ppm. I politely wished her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/05c59...0-1560ce6b5ea1

    Any intel on Juliette? I talked to her on the phone and seemed very chill and planning on seeing her this weekend.

  9. #6288

    Juliette112

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05c59...0-1560ce6b5ea1

    Any intel on Juliette? I talked to her on the phone and seemed very chill and planning on seeing her this weekend.

  10. #6287

    AnnaLinn

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c3428...2-7364089edb9e

    Massage only with happy ending. Wants 300 ppm for 1 hr. She said that she would finish with covered oral. Pass.

  11. #6286

    Iloveshoes

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c93b5...4-0c7e1d9cbc39

    This one has some lofty life goals. Seems a pair of shoes tops the list. Haha Anyway, and more importantly, some of these girls think SA is basically welfare for entitled Cs. She says she won't send anything, wants something entirely platonic, etc. So what is exactly in it for the SD? Jeez.

  12. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one says she's lives in Columbia, not NW DC like her profile states and her age is wrong as well. And she wants an online gift card from you before she'll meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23163...a-1fec09a2aafb
    🤣

    She could at least double check her age before posting had ad.

    But on a serious note it seems that SA has become scammers paradise. I've recently cancelled my membership and told them in the survey that the site has too many scammers. Hope that message get through to the right people in SA who can put measures in place to deture scammers.

  13. #6284

    Lilysmilegrl69

    This one says she's lives in Columbia, not NW DC like her profile states and her age is wrong as well. And she wants an online gift card from you before she'll meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23163...a-1fec09a2aafb

  14. #6283

    Exchange Notes

    So after few months break I joined seeking again and collected a lot of number but it's going to take a lot of time to work on all of them. Anyone interest in sharing their notes on the abs they met or chatted too and work on the numbers I got. I figure that would me much faster than I alone work on all of them.

  15. #6282

    1 year

    I started SA a little over a year ago, and I would say I had better luck and better prices in the middle of pandemic then now that everything is opening up again. There was more online only last year, but more GPS girls now. I think its because more guys are back on the SA now, so there is a bigger pool of guys. I haven't seen much of a big college girls group yet. Hopefully, this fall will bring in more. Most of my college age SBs are local girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Four years ago it was like fishing in a barrel. Now its rarely if ever worth the monthly membership.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape