Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 13020
-
06-01-21 17:07 #6615Regular Member

Posts: 13Thoughts on the Nuru wave in Noho and Torrence
Read about the nuru MP's on this thread (thank you posters) and have since tried both places 1 x. Had similar but not equal experiences.
Torrence. Went last week, didn't pick a girl and got Serena (think tennis star) Young, Latina, very good looking, great attitude. She got naked asap and went right to body-to-body slide. When I saw her tits I said "those look like they would fit perfectly in my mouth" and she said "Oh yeah? You want some?" and feed me one tit, then said "you have to do both!" Like, to me, that's the ballgame. I know she's faking, she knows she faking, but to put in that kind of effort to say something sexy? That's the whole show. Then she climbed up and reversed and gave me a very slick HJ with her vag and butthole right up in my face. I did the rookie move and licked around a little (never do that in that kind of place, not clean, not safe) but alas. I left soooo happy.
Went to NOHO today.
The girl in front asked who I wanted, I said "the happiest, most adventurous. ' She thought about it and sent me Blair, BMP. Big mistake on my part bc even though Blair was by far the hottest woman (not including strip clubs which she MUST have worked at in the past) even tho her ass was perfect, her tits were amazing and her lips insane, I never got much of a look at them. She spent ten minutes (of my 30) on my fucking thighs. I'm'm not here for that, skip you little karate chop and go flop around on top of me. I asked to sucks her tits and she let me, for about a nano second, then moved away. No reverse, just stood over me and squeezed. It was fine, but no serena.
Last point, avoid lunchtime friends. Getting to be a log jam in there, had to pass more than one monger on the way out. Off peak my friends. Go get oiled up!
-
06-01-21 02:30 #6614Banned Member

Posts: 41I have a feeling this owner or management is using same name for multiple girls. Description of Coco fits perfectly, especially about the butt and her inexperience with any legit or sensual massage skill Pissed the owner is using the same "Wendy" name and hiring a Grandma. The Wendy I saw only works Tuesday and was under 30. Sounds like the owner is giving some older new worker the same name. I don't like this practice. The owner also did this with 2 Cocos now that I remember. Haven't met Amy. As far as I know, they cleaned house and there aren't any 40+ girls there. If the ownership is going to bait and switch I'm not going there anymore, not cool. Hope she is reading this. Sorry about that. There is another new girl named Sunny who is very cute, who I was GOING to recommend, but who knows now. The owner might higher some 60 yr old and tell her to use the name Sunny. Buyer beware at this place. And no, I'm not confusing 30 year olds w 50 year olds. If anything I'm adding 5 years minimum. Dated a lot of Asians in my life.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 22:27 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Angels
I'll add to this list, still hoping there are others in Pasadena or anyplace other than Goldfinger that has young girls! LOL.
Originally Posted by BubbleBath107
[View Original Post]
Coco. Young, inexperienced, she used to make lattes at a donut shop before working at Angel. I'd be shocked if she's older than 26. Awful massage, zero teasing, and barely any pressure. But, she takes direction and her hands come alive when your dick is in her hands. I didn't partake in any upgrades as I needed the release after a long day drinking and working in the yard (I showered first!) She's only been at this a couple month so treat her well and maybe teach her some more tricks.
Amy. Attractive MILK, 40's. I picked Coco.
-
05-31-21 16:32 #6612Senior Member

Posts: 96dayuse.com is great. You can rent normal hotel rooms for a fraction of the cost of a normal hotel; and they're not shitty places too.
Originally Posted by NewKinkshire
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 23:48 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey Dinnerout,
Originally Posted by DinnerOut35
[View Original Post]
It seems like Zen and Eco near Torrance have the best consistent action without having to worry about haggling and such.
Just Beaver.
-
05-30-21 17:15 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 399Eros Station closed several years ago. The rooms were a neat idea. And they would have 1 or 2 "models" on call if you happened to walk in on your own. But it was no contact with them in the room, so it was basically a peep show room without the wall separating her from the client, and she can watch the client get off while she strutted about.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
They would hold private parties in back in its later years. Mostly trans parties, but the occasional gb would also be held there.
-
05-30-21 15:01 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 340As long as you don't use her name, you're ok from libel laws
Just post a story and say it is fiction for a new book you are writing. Ask us for advice on whether the scene is 'effective'.
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
Libel laws are notoriously hard to enforce. You will be ok if you tell us your 'fictional' account.
-
05-30-21 14:28 #6608Regular Member

Posts: 23Conservative girl Channel?
Any chance someone can DM her info? I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 14:10 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 183Point and click
Guys I am going to be in LA for a limited time next week. I really won't have time to go to a MP and hope CFS is available. I'll only have time in the early am. Can someone PM me a few spots where you are sure to get CFS and if they open early? I'll be sure to refer you to a great provider I have that loves anal (if that's your thing).
Dinnerout.
-
05-29-21 20:24 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 102Oh, yeah. That's the one. She's sexy as hell and has a pretty much PERFECT body, but LORD she is crazy and unstable.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
I used to suffer through her Trump proselytizing as well as all of her stories about her professional shooting. She showed me photos of her with Rand Paul.
I've got one Hell of a doozie of a story about her that I'll share with everyone someday when I know she's out of the game. Don't want to risk her stumbling across me putting it in print. LOL.
-
05-29-21 19:29 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 37I found out the place. Its called Neptune's Lagoon Pool in Anaheim. Looks perfect for what I am looking for. Hoping to find one like it closer to Hollywood.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 17:27 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 162Aw man there used to be a place in the valley called Eros Zone (I think) and they had a variety of rooms to rent like doctor office, bondage room, business office, etc. I haven't seen that place listed anywhere lately but it was fun times while it lasted. Recently one of the girls at an AMP told me her regular brought in another girl to fuck after his massage. I think this was a special case as I don't think they "rented" the room.
Originally Posted by NewKinkshire
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 15:33 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 37Spa / Massage room to rent by the hour to fuck in? Please help
Someone told me that there are spas in the city that you can rent by the hour to bring a girl and fuck in. He said there was a massage table, Jacuzzi, sauna. My FWB and I are looking for a place like this to go and have threesomes during the day. Anyone have any details for these places? I'm looking for one near Los Feliz, Silver lake, Echo Park, Koreatown.
Thanks for your help.
-
05-28-21 12:23 #6602Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Holy mother of gaia
This place does have a good location. The set up is horrible inside, there is no privacy and the one time I was there, the monger next to me sounded like he had been shot in the heart as he was fucking. There was one cute girl there, Eva, and she got me to pay her 160 tip, plus 60 door and I was roasted on here for it.
Originally Posted by Pahittare
[View Original Post]
But, she had a tight fucken box.
Anything more than 160 at an MP should be a crime.
-
05-28-21 10:16 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 700Bro this is why these females feel like they can up the price. You should have just gone to another location like eco. Don't mess things up just to get your nut. Because no they will think they can upcharge that high.
Originally Posted by Pahittare
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





