Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 27822
-
05-30-21 12:51 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 71I am interested in her too. She looks trashy / hot and I want to empty my balls in her pussy / ass.
Originally Posted by SensualSeattle
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any intel? I am generally not a fan of incall only.
-
05-30-21 11:49 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 45I would approach with caution. I did a quick reverse image search using pics from her Switter and the girl in the pics is Riley Reyes, who was or maybe still is a fairly prolific pornstar when she was in the industry, both in front of and behind the camera. It's been my observation that girls from that industry, especially well known ones, leverage their stage name when working as escorts so I would be surprised if she was working as an escort under this name. She also tweeted against escorting a number of times, though these posts are pretty old.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/rileyreyxxx/stat...688256?lang=en
-
05-30-21 09:58 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 2184TGTBT For sure
Yeah she could possibly be legit and clueless, but if I got similar text messages, I would stay away as well. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 03:09 #14694Senior Member

Posts: 733Hooker Math or Shady AF
These are the rate:
Originally Posted by BowlerJoe
[View Original Post]
Here are the rates for my outcall services.
300/ half hr.
450/ hour.
800/1 hour 30 mins.
1000/2 hour.
1300/ all night.
And then see the attached correspondence. TGTBT, LE, just shady.
Also no reviews to speak and she wanted to share the number of her “previous client” for verification. I’m sitting this TOFT out. I’d love for her to be real but too many flags to my head on the chopping block.
-
05-30-21 00:51 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 29Looks like LOTS of fun.
Well, if someone TOFT, let us know. Had set up an outcall to my place, she even sent a pic of her holding up two fingers like a peace sign (I had asked her for one), and the she hit me with the "I need a $200 deposit because you're a first time client".
Originally Posted by BowlerJoe
[View Original Post]
Sorry, not going to happen, no matter how good she looks.
-
05-29-21 22:25 #14692Senior Member

Posts: 234Switter
She looks fun.
Originally Posted by BowlerJoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 20:39 #14691Regular Member

Posts: 4Got sidetracked somehow, and ended up on Switter, has anyone heard of a Rosey?
https://switter.at/@Denrose
She's posting Washington hash-tags only right now, but I'm not sure how much to trust Switter and no other reference.
-
05-29-21 20:10 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 47
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
Thanks! I have missed those two lovelies mentioned while looking through the older posts. I truly appreciate the help!
Originally Posted by BillStandard
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 17:30 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 72And, she has had no Kennewick ads since that date. She must have moved on.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 11:59 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 285Mature + AA OK
I would think BEM (Blue Eyed Masseuse) over on TNA would fit the bill nicely.
Originally Posted by BillStandard
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 03:17 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 499Lead Up North.
This provider recently agreed to BBFS for $400. That's more than I'd pay, but here's the link for those who might be interested.
https://bellingham.skipthegames.com/...t/204885485178
-
05-29-21 01:31 #14686Regular Member

Posts: 15Peaches
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/60812545/
Has anyone seen this girl thinking about taking the plunge.
-
05-29-21 00:01 #14685Regular Member

Posts: 3Mature AA Friendly
Red Heron if you don't mind a bit of size.
Originally Posted by CrashBandi
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 00:43 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 511Doesn't surprise me. I was more put off by the weird stuff like, "Park over here and I will come down", then the "we will be in room number * but no one is there yet". I will park wherever the fuck I want, just give me the room number, don't need the other BS. I don't have much patience for BS in my old age, LOL.
Originally Posted by Nico
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 22:22 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 47Look for a 40+ provider
I am a long-time lurker and finally made an account. Look for a mature provider who is AA friendly. For the last several years, my regular has left the state, and jumping back into the mix is rough going. Any suggestions?












Reply With Quote





