rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 1823 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16216

    "Lushis"

    I saw this one today:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6786985194/1

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-698-5194

    Well, this chick goes by "Lushis", which is so patently ridiculous I needed to check this out. Plus, she's 10 minutes from my house, so that too.

    Anyway, she's not super easy to get a hold of, but once I did, it was fine. I asked her what time is good and she said "Now", so I got on my horse and rode over. Decent enough place, not a shit hole, but not the best either. Of course I got the "Give me 5 minutes" when I got there, which means 15 minutes. She finally gave me the room #, so off I went, sidling in behind some unaware ladies through the sidedoor and avoiding the front lobby. I walked down the long hall, congratulating myself on my stealthy antics, get to the door and was just about to knock knock when she opens the door. It's her alright. Small, tight body, goofy face, grill full of ghetto bling. I did a LE check, washed my meathooks and plopped the donation down on the dresser. I tried making some small talk, but she wasn't really receptive. Played on her phone a bit. She got naked and she's got a banging body. Tight, young, no belly, round ass, nice round b cups with perky nipples. Too bad she's covered in shitty $50 tattoos, spackled on makeup and has a weird face.

    Anyway, I lay my disgusting naked self down and she gets to work with a CBJ. Not the best, but not the worst. I roamed around a bit with my hands, and got the eewies when I ran my hand down her leg and felt some stubble. I shake it off and after a few minutes of oral, she gave me the choice of positions. When I told her to get on top, she said she doesn't do that. Well, god damn you, that's what I wanted. So, I opted for mish. She applied a heaping glob of ghetto lube and I made my way in. I actually wasn't fully hard, so it took a little bit of backing out and pulling in, but I finally managed. I walloped her with my below average manhood for a good 10 minutes, she did the obligatory oohs and aahs, and then I finally uncorked one into the hat before I got too sweaty, which is always good.

    I flushed the beat-up, filled bag and cleaned up with a conveniently provided baby wipe. I tried again to make small talk while I got dressed, but she didn't seem to have a very engaging personality. I'm usually pretty affable with providers, but she wasn't interested in chit chat. So I tied my shoes, made my way to the door and she said "Ok, see ya bae" without looking up from her phone and all I could think of is that I'm too old to be called bae.

    Setup: 6 (once I got a hold of her, it was fine).

    Location: 6 (decent extended stay).

    Looks: 7 (great petite body but weird face and shitty tattoos).

    Performance: 6 (not the best, but I've had worse).

    Personality: 4 (fairly disinterested, a bit trashy).

  2. #16215

    Lovely Latina from Cali

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/62774195/

    Just finished my session with Alex. She's in a hotel near Briarcliff Heights, so very accessible to ITP or east / north. She's the person in the photos. Easily a 10/10 so far as List crawler goes. Photos might be touched up a bit, but it's not far off.

    She's very friendly. I called to start off, and she ended up chatting through text. English isn't 100%, but not bad. Rates are 180 hh, 260 hr. High, definitely. I was curious so TOFTT.

    Did the half, she said she'd do GFE for a tip (unspecified amount. I had a spare 20 on me). She was in a very sexy swim suit when I arrived. Did some grinding and dancing. Kissing was hardly anything, but she did love using her mouth on my body while fondling me. Daty was doable too. She's clean and tastes great.

    Then a CBJ. Not bad! That was followed by some very fun cowgirl while fondling her top-notch tits. Eventually I wanted her from behind, so switched. She is fucking great at doggy. Perfect cushion, handles to hold on and move her, gets low, and moans plenty. She also knows how to throw it back and match you.

    Bummer is that I started some meds recently that make an O difficult, so she tried finishing me by mouth / hand for the rest of the time.

    Overall, her body is banging, and might be spinner-esque if you're a big dude. Tits are perfectly round, though enhanced. Ass is the same. Pussy was super tight. She's cute too, but may have had face work done. She's friendly, and handsy, and not business-like. But she doesn't get super into it either. Wasn't big on her phone or anything. Just once to silence it.

    Idk if I'll repeat, but she seems to be sticking around for awhile. Idk if other services are on the menu, but she only discusses them in person.

    Have fun.

    Uni.

  3. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/62755717/

    I went to see this woman last weekend. We had texted some, so I headed her way. She kept repeatedly kept asking how much longer until I'm there. She asked atleast 4 times in a 40 min period. Even after I told her upfront how long the drive was. Once I got there, she was much bigger than the photos. She then seemed to have a really dry personality. Then she revealed that she's on her period. Kinda pissed me off. She then offered me a discount for the inconvenience. I let her give me head. It was with a condom and it was absolutely terrible. Then, she wouldn't stay off the phone. Like what the hell? There's no way I would recommend anyone to go see her.
    Thank you so much for the report! She was on my radar until now.

  4. #16213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Hawaiian woman stay away from!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/62777569/

    I was willing to try something new. These providers usually aren't my type, but I saw her ad. Inquired and got some of the worst attitude ever. Then she appears to be racist. There's no way in hell a woman like that is good in person. Pass this along guys. Avoid this crazy thang.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0bdabb95a8e3071b724d1501b228537f_f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210529-114213_Sideline.jpg‎   b61dd8ee5a7eac0f0933347501c81ffb_f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210529-114159_Sideline.jpg‎   8a7575076ee11339d593637ea5275a37_f.jpg‎  


  5. #16212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/62755717/

    I went to see this woman last weekend. We had texted some, so I headed her way. She kept repeatedly kept asking how much longer until I'm there. She asked atleast 4 times in a 40 min period. Even after I told her upfront how long the drive was. Once I got there, she was much bigger than the photos. She then seemed to have a really dry personality. Then she revealed that she's on her period. Kinda pissed me off. She then offered me a discount for the inconvenience. I let her give me head. It was with a condom and it was absolutely terrible. Then, she wouldn't stay off the phone. Like what the hell? There's no way I would recommend anyone to go see her.
    I've seen her post in the Dunwoody area and I have called her before but luckily she was only doing outcalls at the time. She works with Montana whom I used to recommend. She is super nice, BBBJ game is amazing but as everyone else was stating she is a junky LOL. I learned of this when she started posting she needed fent. Literally using liscrawler to try and get dope. Ridiculous when I saw that shit. That is why I no longer see Montana and London whom you just saw works with her in the same area. Montana is awesome in regards to her service and she is super relaxed and open to conversation. Montana doesn't touch her phone. Her full attention every time I met her was to me. Anyways I don't recommend Montana anymore as she does hard drugs. Fent Montana's counterpart London. Partner in crime is garbage. Oomf on the experience with London. Glad I never met her now.

  6. #16211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Total waste of time!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/62755717/

    I went to see this woman last weekend. We had texted some, so I headed her way. She kept repeatedly kept asking how much longer until I'm there. She asked atleast 4 times in a 40 min period. Even after I told her upfront how long the drive was. Once I got there, she was much bigger than the photos. She then seemed to have a really dry personality. Then she revealed that she's on her period. Kinda pissed me off. She then offered me a discount for the inconvenience. I let her give me head. It was with a condom and it was absolutely terrible. Then, she wouldn't stay off the phone. Like what the hell? There's no way I would recommend anyone to go see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0c94b7774e065f23c6ca3b1a1f4b7d03_f.jpg‎   8ccedbda9703e0dfd48c60d4d0e47246_f.jpg‎   815d0aa1e1f081910eef304a51117e72_f.jpg‎  

  7. #16210

    Laughing with you

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickWilliams  [View Original Post]
    LMAO! At some you guys thinking these providers don't know or won't find out about this site smh.
    Some guys act like this site is on the dark web. A simple google search of reviews will bring you to this site. When I used to get asked about it, I'll act like don't know, because I know the next question will be about my username and I rather not reveal that.

  8. #16209
    Quote Originally Posted by WetWilly1112  [View Original Post]
    Hh 1 4 0 for Greek. No clue about the rest that's not really my thing.
    Good lookin. Thanks.

  9. #16208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    TOFTT. Massive Titty Provider Cookie In Riverdale. Titty Heaven

    I've been reluctant to meet Cookie but I finally got to meet this woman. Wish I met her sooner. This woman has the biggest tits of all women I have seen. Way bigger than size 55. Insane. Her tits are all natural FYI. Has had big tits for ages LOL. No bra size fits this woman bahaha dayum is all I can say. Typical two call system. I call and get the details. I get quoted $. 60 for what I wanted to do. She does boob jobs but for extra. Any how get to her spot and its her house. Park outside and this woman is waiting for me at the door with black lingerie on. Hair done awesome, make up on. She was a beaut face wise. She is on the bbw side and does have some belly damage. All that stood out to me was her massive tits just hanging. Dam is all I said to myself when I saw how massive her tits are. Shit LOL. I get in and the place is absolutely clean. It is a one story house. Get in and we chit chat on things. Scope is clear. I get to her room and there is no rush to get me in and out. Super chill and nice woman. I place my donation while she goes to the bathroom. The room she took me to has an amazing bed. That bed is so freaking soft. Just awesome. Eventually we get down to business. Before we start she cleans my Johnson with a baby wipe. Start off with a BBBJ. Head game is amazing. She has a tongue piercing which made the head feel so good. Play with her huge tits while she sucks me off and moves side to side up and down my Johnson. After that we do some doggy. Ass is so soft and plump. Each stroke causing a beautiful tidal wave LOL. Did missionary and she is more flexible than I thought she would be. Awesome pounding and her kat is so tight and I was expecting it to be a bit looser. Kat grips good. I then get an incredible boob job and bust all over her big ass tits. After we finished got cleaned up with some wipes. Chatted and left. Had an awesome experience and I'll for sure visit this woman again. Damage was $. 60. No time limit. Time stops once you bust. If you do BBBJ plus FS. No fetish or anything its $. 20. Have fun lads and she was nice enough to let me grab some titty pics. As you can see massive ass tits but she has belly damage.

    Ads:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9045255528/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/62717535/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cc99d340d9161e78a235bc871595a845_f.jpg‎   13a042bcbd7e764e3780bef3da20a7d7_f.jpg‎   a98fd0010fc503804cc89a519cd81eff_f.jpg‎   20210528_2107022.jpg‎  

  10. #16207

    SPP. Less responsive

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeapon  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to one of the girls.

    She said don't worry, it'll be back up soon. Have me a quote. Looks like prices went up about 50 bucks tho.

    .
    Has anybody seen the responsiveness go down? Not sure if the management has changed. Earlier Sunny was quite responsive. I was meeting one of the girls once every month or two. I have seen the responsiveness deteriorate significantly. Many times I don't even get a response.

  11. #16206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Absolutely not!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Then glad you posted so others won't waste their time. Nobody wants a rude b*tch.
    She was really shitty. So there's no way I'm toleranting that.

  12. #16205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Mate that is the whole point of using a fake number and fake name LOL. Idgaf about what they do. If they want to do something stupid they can get what would come next LOL. What is the point of them trying to identify a dude that banged them? As if dozens of men don't do it a week LOL. Unless your using your main number which is associated with your address name etc. Then that is pretty idiotic LOL. Let the chicks scan the board all they want if they have that much time to spend making no money. Welp glad some of us aren't whipped. You can still review chicks without being identified. Just don't provide as much detail or wait a week or two to review them if your scared of being identified by a provider.
    I use sideline app and change my number regularly. I'm actually glad they know about this site. Its not like that bs listcrawlers where reviews get taken down when they whine and cry when exposed. More and more people are looking at this site and I hope it continues to mess up the clientele of these shitty ass providers. If a chick is dumb enough to try to go and tell my wife about my philandering, nothing in the world would prepare her for the ass whooping my wife would hand her! LOL. I've told some providers about this site, so when they screw up, bam, they're marked for life! Guys continue doing your thing, these women aren't nothing to be afraid of. They need us way more than we'll ever need them. Believe that!

  13. #16204

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for responding. How long you see her for and what was the damage? Is she GFE / PSE friendly?
    Hh 1 4 0 for Greek. No clue about the rest that's not really my thing.

  14. #16203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJackSugarman  [View Original Post]
    Hear this now. NEVER TELL ANY PROVIDERS OR SBs about this board. Even tho I write this now it is somewhat moot bc so many of you have already done so. Keep doing it and the board becomes useless. I have soooo many reviews I could share and don't that could help you out but have been burned so many times bc many of you have all these chics scanning the board. It's easier than you think for them to identify you. If you're married, you better think twice.

    Do us all a favor and let's keep this a men's only club.

    Also, what do you even get out of notifying a provider about the board. Never got that. So dumb.
    Mate that is the whole point of using a fake number and fake name LOL. Idgaf about what they do. If they want to do something stupid they can get what would come next LOL. What is the point of them trying to identify a dude that banged them? As if dozens of men don't do it a week LOL. Unless your using your main number which is associated with your address name etc. Then that is pretty idiotic LOL. Let the chicks scan the board all they want if they have that much time to spend making no money. Welp glad some of us aren't whipped. You can still review chicks without being identified. Just don't provide as much detail or wait a week or two to review them if your scared of being identified by a provider.

  15. #16202
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrow  [View Original Post]
    In all honesty, I could tell by her crappy attitude that she wasn't worth a flip. Recently I reached out to her, and she's one of the most easily offended women I've ever texted. Last summer she was extremely disrespectful. Called me names and everything, so since then, I've stayed away. Recently, I thought maybe she had changed, I was wrong. She regularly posts 50 to 60 $ qv specials. I was about to get off work, so I hit her up and told her I would head that way pretty soon. She agreed to the 50 $ qv in advance. Halfway there, she starts getting upset because she claimed a qv was 80 $ , not 50! After she agreed. Hell with that, I don't tolerate any attitude, especially if I'm going to be paying for pussy. LOL.
    Then glad you posted so others won't waste their time. Nobody wants a rude b*tch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape