Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31947

    That's myofascial release

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why so many therapists insist on rolling the muscles sideways like they are plucking guitar strings rather than going length-wise.
    The fascia is the connective tissue in the muscle. Like gristle in steaks. In general, if it gets too tight it can pull the muscles in warped ways. Myofascial release covers some techniques to go not only with but against the muscle grain to free up that tissue. Swedish massage is the most common set of massage techniques that goes with the grain, to help stretch the muscle and help with blood flow.

    If you feel pain from them going against the grain, you can say "ow" and they should back off, at least in the amount of pressure. "ow" and flinching are universal signs that they need to adjust. A good therapist will use several modalities to work around a painful / tight area to loosen it up, then can tackle it more directly with less pain. In my experience, average- to lower-quality therapists will usually stop working the painful area and just move on.

  2. #31946

    School st. No mo Coco

    I recently called School st in Lex where I sometimes stop for Coco's truly therapeutic back walk massage. I was told she no longer works. Whether she's retired or has moved on to another location, I don't know. For my taste, that was the best massage anywhere. She will be missed. If you have more details, please share.

    SM.

  3. #31945

    Thai wellness, Wilmington

    I stopped by Thai Wellness in Wilmington not too long ago. The only lady there was well into her 50's and not particularly good looking. I stayed to try the massage and the table shower. The shower was thorough and enjoyable. The spa itself is nice looking, clean, and spacious, but you might find the entrance a bit conspicuous since you have to walk past other businesses and it faces the main road. The massage was OK: more effective than a mere laying of the hands, but just a little to brusque and cross-wise with the muscles to be memorable. I don't know why so many therapists insist on rolling the muscles sideways like they are plucking guitar strings rather than going length-wise. Do any of you actually enjoy that? With her near useless English I was unable to correct that awful habit so I let it go. She had a reasonable if unimaginative handshake that got the job done. Having zero interest in her looks I have no idea if anything else is available. I will not be a frequent flyer. Might be a good place to stop post-gym or sports for the included shower. 70 + 40.

    SM.

  4. #31944

    Needle in a haystack

    I visited Boston monthly pre-covid and made a personal trip July timeframe. Travel is about to pick back up and I am racking my brain trying to remember the AMP and provider I found in July. I had a few beers at a bar outside of Fenway and then walked to the AMP. Had to be buzzed in and go upstairs, down a hallway / office area that was being remodeled. The provider had a tribal type tattoo just above her puss. Any idea on 1) the name of the AMP 2) the providers name 2 b) is she still there? I know this is a fuckin long shot but figured I'd ask.

  5. #31943

    Age no problem

    Looking for older providers. I know most are 40-50's, looking for definite 50-60's.

  6. #31942

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOut12  [View Original Post]
    How much of an up sell? I saw her in November or so, got UTC for 40 + 40 or 40+60, can't recall.
    She's now wanting 100 roses after house fee for access upstairs. Too much.

  7. #31941

    Any providers in Chelsea?

    Real quick: I'm going to be in Chelsea either this evening or Sunday. I've never really been up there, so does anyone know if there are any decent providers there that I could see after I finish the event I'm going to?

    FS and / or body-to-body rubs are preferred but I'll take anything if it's a good time. I'm really touch-deprived and am therefore not particularly picky.

    Also doesn't have to be Asian, but I figured I'd just post this in this thread instead of spamming both Massage topics.

  8. #31940

    How Much?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLynch123  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys just a head's up. Gina at Oasis very popular and she's raising access to the girls. She's gorgeous but be prepared for up sell.
    How much of an up sell? I saw her in November or so, got UTC for 40 + 40 or 40+60, can't recall.

  9. #31939
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    If you guys ever venture out to Wrentham, hit up 45 South. Simple little massage parlor, in the square. Girls are nice. English is fairly good. Usual pricing. Straight HJ with no extras. Massage is actually very good. But, it's a nice HJ, where experience counts. I've hit several AMPs in the past two months and the HJ feels like a training session. Good spot in you're in the Foxboro area. Have fun.
    Correction - 42 South St.

    MarriedTom, clear your inbox. It's full.

  10. #31938
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday and I can confirm everything in the original post. I declined 4 hand, so just had Amy. Young, fun, attractive girl. 60 house 1. 2 for extras. PM if you want to know more.
    Was not super pleased when I returned there Monday and drew Michelle, but if Amy is back then I think I'll plan another visit.

  11. #31937

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp  [View Original Post]
    I like this sounds really good.

    This requires verification.
    Went yesterday and I can confirm everything in the original post. I declined 4 hand, so just had Amy. Young, fun, attractive girl. 60 house 1. 2 for extras. PM if you want to know more.

  12. #31936
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Convenient Location, Easy Parking, Clean and Home-like Interior, Average at Best Massage, Young Pretty Girl, and HJ Only. Very Firm on Her Limits.

    If You decide to Visit and Obtain More, Post a Review. The Odds are you won't!
    Haha I think you're right in that I won't decide to visit, just a HJ isn't really my thing. Thank you for the thorough answer though!

  13. #31935

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by FenWay9216  [View Original Post]
    Well looks like everyone favorite from 59 Codd days is now doing outcalls but for GPS prices. She has exceeded my price point so if anyone wants her real phone number that so many of the "special friends" on here have and keep to themselves thinking they are a selective few hit me up DM. If you have a similar spinner you'd like to share cool but not necessary. This doesn't mean she will answer and / or see you but this is her real deal number and she loves money for all you big timers.
    I try to see her every 6 weeks or so. She has different AMP locations that we have met. We met once at a casino, she likes casinos and doggy LOL. Not sure what prices are gps but I've been giving her the same for over a year now. Sometimes a little gift too. I know she prefers utr but I also know she's got a lot of admirers.

  14. #31934

    Broook

    Hey guys just a head's up. Gina at Oasis very popular and she's raising access to the girls. She's gorgeous but be prepared for up sell.

  15. #31933
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    This place sounds like fun. I have to give it a try. Thanks for the Intel. I will definitely report once I visit.
    It certainly can be. Just be warned to sit your standards low. The place is pretty run down, and while there is no terrible smells or trash everywhere, I can imagine some people taking issue.

    If you can deal with below average massage and being a bit rushed, it is certainly fun stopping by every few weeks and seeing who mamasan offers to you. All the women have been in their 40's or younger if I had to guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape