Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4117
-
06-11-21 23:33 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 2682With most you just need to catch them on the right day. If they've already made money that day then they're usually less likely to negotiate. I've found that Sunday through Tuesday after 9 pm are generally the best time to get some good deals. The downside of course is that those are also the times when they're most likely to not be "medicated", so performance and attitude may suffer as a result.
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-09-21 03:21 #1671Regular Member

Posts: 1Brittany
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...w/513337029598
Saw her tonight. Feeling the itch and needed a quick fix. Read an earlier post about her and figured I'd give her a shot. Did Hh.
She's pretty cute. A little thick in all the right places. Her ass is great, watching it bounce off my cock was a treat. Head game's pretty decent, got me hard pretty quick. Did it doggy; pussy felt good. She doesn't do BB, which was fine. Finished a little earlier than intended, would have liked to see her body in a few different positions, but still enjoyed myself. Afterwards, we chatted for a bit before I left. She's a pretty good conversationalist, and she keeps the place clean. Damage was 120. Not too bad. Operates solo, so feeling safe wasn't an issue.
Overall, I enjoyed my time with her. Pics are all accurate, would definitely not mind seeing again. Recommended if you're looking for someone fair priced and professional.
-
06-02-21 07:56 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 4544Oh ya. That was the price she told me. But I negotiate and got a good deal for hh.
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-21 01:54 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 486Gen
130 Qv 160 HH 250 Hr Nope.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 16:54 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 4544That's strange. How much she charge because I know I don't pay any girls more than $120 and $120 is my max for hh only. So she must raised her price.
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 16:27 #1667Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the info. I haven't done much hosting. Definitely prefer incall if available.
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'll give it a try.
-
05-31-21 15:45 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 486She had incall last week. Ad said middleboro, but was actually in Brockton. Price was a bit too steep and she wouldn't budge.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 12:44 #1665Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks. I'll take a look.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 11:24 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 4544Her pics is 100% accurate. No drugs sign, baby damage or funny business. I saw her twice when she was doing incall but now she only doing outcall so I haven't seeing her.
Originally Posted by JT9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 06:51 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 70Genevieve
Style20 mentioned her a few days ago in the Rhode Island - Providence - Escort Reports. See post #13913. I am not able to host (need to find a reasonably priced hotel first), so I have not seen her. I would like to since she looks very pretty.
Originally Posted by JT9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 23:57 #1662Regular Member

Posts: 6Update
Took the risk based on others having a good time with her. She can be tough to get appointments set with, she does have a weird schedule. I did actually get to meet, visit for hour. Not rushed but cut a little short. Looks better in person then her pictures. If you visit be respectful, she is one we want to actually keep around.
Originally Posted by EdwardRI
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 14:51 #1661Regular Member

Posts: 10Gen currently out of Middleborough
Any info on her? Seems to good to be true which I generally steer away, but she's just my type based on pics. Figured I'd ask.
I tried searching by name and number and couldn't find any recon.
Also searched for reviews elsewhere. Any help is appreciated.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14078157
-
05-29-21 12:26 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 664Squirter redhead hyannis
Any info? Thanks CM https://cape-cod.skipthegames.com/fe...r/709036970079.
-
05-29-21 06:16 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 375Melissa
Melissa is about 30 years old. She posts practically everyday on South Coast STG.
Originally Posted by JuicyJon
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 11:58 #1658Regular Member

Posts: 11How old is her daughter and how did you get in contact.
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






