Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 913 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 413 813 863 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 963 1013 1413 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10861

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreJack  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/842620898715

    I think this is her first day back. Ad says today only.
    Yup she back and her gps is even worse. Quotes $. 6 best # for ss. Hard pass.

  2. #10860

    Angel # 2 (west side, not Essex Angel baby)

    A lot of us liked Vanessa, and it was a shame when bowed out of the game. She wasn't the prettiest and I didn't see her often, but she was nice to have in the rotation for her awesome fucking service and convenience of a safe c-ville incall. Her replacement was Nina and though reviewed here as a good provider service wise, I never wanted to see her because she is 50 years old and was not sexy at all IMHO. Hit Vanessa's old phone hoping she might be back and ready to give me that good rimming and creampie again, but instead I was pleasantly surprised when Angel replied, friendly and with pics. Quickly set up to see her as she's only been in town a couple days and wanted to try her out before all you other mongers LOL. She's TIGHT! Super tiny and cute, which is my preference. I'd say late 20's, nice menu and semi-standard tuition. Hosts out of the good room in the same. House (the good smelling one, not the room that smells like cats and Newports). Easy set up, safe incall, petite spinner, little baby a-cups, but a super tight little warm box that had junior sneezing quick after a solid slow and passion-like BBBJ. GFE as well (a little). I'm not giving out the digits yet unless you have rapport with me. But if you have Vanessa old digits then you're already good to go. -DC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210529-225633.jpg‎  

  3. #10859

    New girl!? "Early morning fun"

    So she says. Just finished an initial phone "interview" and she passed phase 1. Seems legit, but new. Open menu available. A bit on the pricey sad. Said her friend hasn't showed up yet.

    Search for "morning fun" didn't come up with anything. Said her name is Christina. Don't feel like searching every spelling of that name though. LOL.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...2/659581460921

  4. #10858

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreJack  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/842620898715

    I think this is her first day back. Ad says today only.
    She quoted 200 for ss. But then dropped to 180.

  5. #10857

    Jewel

    Can someone please pm me jewels phone number.

  6. #10856

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by KinKajou59  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/151231051489

    Visiting Inner harbor and environs in a couple weeks. Anyone have any intel on this petite one?
    Went to see her there were guys out front looking for her she had me pick her up around the corner and she ducked down as we drove by very sketchy would never do again.

  7. #10855

    Nicole is back

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/842620898715

    I think this is her first day back. Ad says today only.

  8. #10854
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once but never got to do the deeds. The area she lives is wayyyyy too sketchy for my take. Would not recommend incall unless she moved.
    LOL. Area is definitely sketch and they sell drugs. Tho if you don't feel awkward (and I always do) you can have he meet you in a local (ie walming distance) carplay area. She knows very well that some people are sketched out.

  9. #10853

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamt of her at her a few times, once at her current location and agree the location is a little rough. But once you're in the house and in her room, its not THAT bad. She rents a room in a house where it seems like every other room has the same arrangement. She's actually a nice time and box is tight. You can take her to Tim's. She's pretty easy going and when I saw her claimed to have a regular job too. Fake set up top, and slim overall.
    Really nice girl. Got a room and had fun with her. She is nice and tight just the way I like but she wasn't happy at all when she told me not to cum in her and I told her too late LOL. I didn't lose wood so 2nd round she didn't care since she was already full of my sailors.

  10. #10852

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamt of her at her a few times, once at her current location and agree the location is a little rough. But once you're in the house and in her room, its not THAT bad. She rents a room in a house where it seems like every other room has the same arrangement. She's actually a nice time and box is tight. You can take her to Tim's. She's pretty easy going and when I saw her claimed to have a regular job too. Fake set up top, and slim overall.
    Thanks for the heads up, may give her a try. Is the Tims your referring to on Federal Hill?

  11. #10851

    Allie's location

    I've dreamt of her at her a few times, once at her current location and agree the location is a little rough. But once you're in the house and in her room, its not THAT bad. She rents a room in a house where it seems like every other room has the same arrangement. She's actually a nice time and box is tight. You can take her to Tim's. She's pretty easy going and when I saw her claimed to have a regular job too. Fake set up top, and slim overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once but never got to do the deeds. The area she lives is wayyyyy too sketchy for my take. Would not recommend incall unless she moved.

  12. #10850

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    I could be mistaken but I believe that's Allie, she's been reviewed a few times before.
    Saw her once but never got to do the deeds. The area she lives is wayyyyy too sketchy for my take. Would not recommend incall unless she moved.

  13. #10849
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKajou59  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/151231051489

    Visiting Inner harbor and environs in a couple weeks. Anyone have any intel on this petite one?
    I could be mistaken but I believe that's Allie, she's been reviewed a few times before.

  14. #10848
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT.

    Avoid it. You have been warned.
    Yeah what's up? Why is she to be avoided?

  15. #10847

    Any info

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/151231051489

    Visiting Inner harbor and environs in a couple weeks. Anyone have any intel on this petite one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape