Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 556 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8329
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #3859

    I saw her 5 x

    November 2020, when she hosted at her 2nd floor place on Charleston at Torrey Pines & charged $50 BB at that time, then she stopped hosting, using different names & #s and got really FKn weird, now if she does out call she wants you to pick her up or uber both ways & if you are 30 seconds late she throws a tantrum like WTF. She doesn't always reply & ghosts the fk on off. I wouldn't waste my time especially 200 now. Not Worth It.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Her add says no bare, but when you message her, she says bare for $200. I am a little skepticle, since I have not see anything on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62688916/.

  2. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Her add says no bare, but when you message her, she says bare for $200. I am a little skepticle, since I have not see anything on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62688916/.
    Honestly not worth the effort. She's a time waster and doesn't pay attention to the conversation. The one time I saw her she was great. But every time I tried to see her after that she'd be all over the age with her rates. She'd lost thing in her ad then quote another via text. Kept wanting me to re-verify who I was via Snapchat. Would hit me up, ask if I wanted to come see her, then disappear.

    I gave up trying a couple months ago when she was advertising BBFS for 100, agreed to it via text after I tried to confirm, then wanted double whole I was en route to her. If she was consistent and timely in her responses, she would be a regular for me. But as it is, she's too expensive at 200 for me to waste all that time.

    Providers like Tasia have earned my patience when she has an off day and is slow to respond. I'll put in the time it takes to nail down a visit because she's given me deals on her rate, given me extra time, hell she's even given me rides to see her. And I know when I do see her I can fuck her as hard and as long as I want.

    Providers being flighty is just a part of the hobby, but some make it worth it.

  3. #3857

    Honei

    She is Real but is kinda all over the Place. I had an amazing time with her. No time limit. I was nice to her and she was willing to do Anything. Price was right. Thought I'd hit the Jackpot. Next time just the opposite. If You catch her right she's great if not? But even on the Good day she was a bit weird (easy to get over it when the service was so Awesome).

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Her add says no bare, but when you message her, she says bare for $200. I am a little skepticle, since I have not see anything on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62688916/.

  4. #3856

    Something seemed off

    I was talking with her, but something seemed off with the conversation and where she wanted to meet at in the hotel.

    I ended up deciding on the gut feeling to not see her. I thought a small chance this might be sting. But the fact that her ad says she doesn't do bare and quotes me only for bare made me have extra thoughts in my head. She said she was a daycare provider. It might have been just my paranoia kicking in. When I got to hotel lobby I seen someone kinda look at me and shook their head up and down towards someone else. I seen that and was out of there, LOL. Had to send photo with two fingers up to verify. Had her do same and she didn't look happy in her photo. Too many red flags.

  5. #3855

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Her add says no bare, but when you message her, she says bare for $200. I am a little skepticle, since I have not see anything on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62688916/.
    She's a scammer, also remember another monger saying once she saw he was asian she was being racist, I tried to see her before, to be safe and make sure she was for real I wanted to do the face time show she advertise first, well she wanted the deposit and after that ghosted me, just to answer me back hrs later saying her camera did not work, why she didn't say that since the beginning? I have the feeling she will be not a good experience.

  6. #3854

    Honei

    Anyone see her? Her add says no bare, but when you message her, she says bare for $200. I am a little skepticle, since I have not see anything on her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62688916/.

  7. #3853

    Just reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by StarRdev  [View Original Post]
    Alaska is in town from Phoenix staying downtown. Easy to meet up and BBFSCIP. Strong head game if not much to look at.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62590745/
    On TER, kinda shit ass. Ouch! Enter at your own risk. LOL.

  8. #3852
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #3851

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Can probably PM Jmaster that's his girl.
    Kelsey does have a new #.

    (702) 660-4250.

  10. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I have an even better suggestion. She moved out of LA and now lives in LV. Why don't you book her and shoot your own video with Dolby-quality surround sound?
    I appreciate the feedback.

  11. #3849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Ashley Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke0316  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I know that you wouldn't show me for free. Pm me and we can work it out.
    I have an even better suggestion. She moved out of LA and now lives in LV. Why don't you book her and shoot your own video with Dolby-quality surround sound?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AshelyAnn creampie (2).jpg‎  

  12. #3848

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    You can find them if you follow the links in the screenshots below.
    Haha. I know that you wouldn't show me for free. Pm me and we can work it out.

  13. #3847

    Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Las Vegas in 2 weeks can you send me a link to where I can get Tasia phone number thanks in advance.
    http://www.foxylists.com/tasia

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TasiaLockran

    Happy Mongering.

  14. #3846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke0316  [View Original Post]
    Pm me. I would love to see Ashley Ann's video that you have. Thanks!
    You can find them if you follow the links in the screenshots below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sasuke0316 (2).jpg‎  

  15. #3845

    Alaska

    Alaska is in town from Phoenix staying downtown. Easy to meet up and BBFSCIP. Strong head game if not much to look at.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/62590745/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape