Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 11017
-
06-01-21 11:16 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 2184Mariko
I have not seen her, but always wanted to after seeing her video on NW Bad Girls. What I do know is that she is extremely hard to get a hold of, texted her several times and then gave up when I never heard back. If you do see her, please share, she has given me blue balls ever since I saw that video of hers.
Originally Posted by MandoPal420
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 23:32 #3426Regular Member

Posts: 4First Time Incall Massage
Considering going to an incall Massage I found on * but I'm feeling paranoid since I am new at this. She hasn't asked me any questions about myself.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-BEST-SENSUAL-*Real-Photos*.
Is this legit.
-
05-31-21 20:31 #3425Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info? TGTBT?
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/965023023277
Was wondering if anyone has seen her? Name is Lexi / Alexis she quoted me 300 no Greek for an hour. Currently just window shopping but really hope she does BB. Thank you for anything you can provide.
-
05-30-21 18:45 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 826Used to
She used to be open to it. I did that to her all the time.
Originally Posted by MandoPal420
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 16:23 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 131STG asking for deposit in Kitsap
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/581469453955
I sent a text for an hour meeting.
Tiffany texted back (Deposit?
Me (No deposit. Cash only.).
Tiffany (Blocked).
-
05-30-21 00:25 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 72Nancylove
With the border closed I've been missing the terrific Vancouver Asian crews (Asianfever, et al) but Nancy equals or exceeds the best of them. She responded quickly to a TNA PM and followup texts. That's the best way to get in touch with her. We set a time for the next day and I was in for a whirlwind hour. The only NoNo's were BBFS and, probably Greek, although FIA was encouraged with lube she applied. Her tongue was either in my mouth or my ass unless it was busy with the BBBJ's. Finished with CIMWS then cuddled a bit and then she did some P to P sliding. Promised more of that next time. She is very playful, quirky, and sweet. Just enough English for her to describe what she's going to do to me and understand what I wanted.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-21 00:01 #3421Regular Member

Posts: 15Mariko
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...2/248012892946
Is Mariko DATY friendly or no?
-
05-28-21 13:02 #3420Regular Member

Posts: 14Any word on Dirty Annie?
I really missed the boat on seeing her.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 12:28 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 495Go to the post that was tagged in the post you replied, the link is right there. http://bellevueservices.net/.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 11:52 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 340Would someone please provide the link for GLS?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
05-28-21 09:48 #3417Banned Member

Posts: 2302Korean Ruby at GSL
GSL has a new young and hot provider in town for a month:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5371486
She's not BBFS, which is why I'm referencing her here and not on the BBFS thread.
-
05-27-21 23:48 #3416Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks man and I've been reading but I guess no luck. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 22:52 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 216Hey Hero,
Some advice -.
Instead of asking about every single ad that tickles your fancy, spend the next several hours, hell take a couple of days, it's a long weekend, reading the various threads on this board. You'll learn a lot more that way.
Then go get your dick wet, come back and report.
Welcome to The Guide.
Originally Posted by Hero009
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 20:14 #3414Regular Member

Posts: 6New to forum
-
05-27-21 19:43 #3413Regular Member

Posts: 6What about this chick? Legit or pass.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/360-499-8599









Reply With Quote






