Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,781 to 15,795 of 39995
-
05-28-21 12:01 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 1445It's not very consistent. Guys report differing levels of verification. Probably depends on who is manning the phones that day.
Originally Posted by Fantastico
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 11:26 #24214Senior Member

Posts: 122Norwood is gone for good?
Heard Norwood is now legit. Anyone visit harmony in Norridge?
-
05-28-21 09:48 #24213Senior Member

Posts: 86Coming to Suburbs today
Hi Guys, I'll be traveling between Palatine and Bartlett today, from Wisconsin. I was hoping if someone can point me in the right direction to a parlor. I would prefer if the parlor is of Latina or Caucasian type. I've had my fair share of AMPs and looking for something different. Ideally L2 or L3 and even if their not in a parlor I'm okay. Would love to find that gem, beautiful young girl that's natural not fake.
Please PM me directly or reply to this post. Thanks in advance guys!
-
05-27-21 13:00 #24212Senior Member

Posts: 808I can confirm the recomendation.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 12:43 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 59Clm
Can anyone explain how CLM verification works? I've been on this board for a month or so now just reading and I want to check CLM out but I definitely don't want to give my actual name, job, LinkedIn. Are you all actually providing your real name and work info or is there a way to around this?
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 08:06 #24210Senior Member

Posts: 308Tina at TPro on Chicago ave is really good at walk on back. She is petite, little feet.
Originally Posted by Benderedundat
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 00:18 #24209Senior Member

Posts: 1445I believe CLM now has two black girls (or a black and afro-latina girl) on staff. Zara and Isabelle. Isabelle is L1 only, no idea about Zara.
Originally Posted by SzForLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 22:36 #24208Senior Member

Posts: 127Any AA MPs?
I'm getting tired of AMPs. Looking for an AA or good Latina spot to try. Or even American. L1 finish is ok. Not independent, but a MP. Are there any around?
Peace.
-
05-26-21 15:27 #24207Senior Member

Posts: 147Visiting from CA
Hi Chicago fam, I am visiting from Orange County, CA this weekend and am staying near the Loop. I am thinking about hitting some local spots near the hotel such as Grand and West River since I am mainly staying in the area. Do you guys recommend either? Appreciate any intel. PM me for OC intel if you would like. Thank you.
-
05-26-21 13:23 #24206Senior Member

Posts: 767Services
Click the services button if one shows on mobile. You will see rates.
Originally Posted by ArtMann1711
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 10:43 #24205Regular Member

Posts: 8Maybe the mobile site doesn't show the rates then? Or I'm blind LOL that's what I'm trying to find out. Up charges sound reasonable that each girl decides I guess. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 10:14 #24204Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM website and fees
Their website is Chicagolandbodyrubs.com and it has fees and everything else you need there.
Originally Posted by ArtMann1711
[View Original Post]
I think they do advertise on some site or other. Occasionally posters will add a link to one of their ads but I don't know where. I just go to their website for their weekly schedule.
Upcharges for services beyond a handjob are usually anywhere between $100-$150. Some of the sillier girls want $250-300 for things like Greek and Salma wants $1000 for FS. But some of them won't charge at all if you have genuine chemistry with them.
-
05-25-21 23:40 #24203Senior Member

Posts: 187Best massage
Looking for recommendations for an AMP therapist that actually is good at massage. One who really can work on my shoulders and back. Bonus points for one that walks on my back. Yeah a hand toss at the end would be nice, but I'm looking for someone in the city that can really work on my back. Yes I know I can find a legit therapist. I have plenty of those. Just like that AMP thrill to go along with it.
--Been Dere Dun Dat
-
05-25-21 14:35 #24202Senior Member

Posts: 354 hand recs
Any non Asian 4 hand recommendations? Can't seem to find many options right now. Doesn't have to be FS, but L2 preferred.
-
05-25-21 11:20 #24201Regular Member

Posts: 8Amazing info! But one question for a newb.
I'm going to try and setup with Natalia based off this information I can't wait! Do they advertise anywhere else or just their website? What's the typical damage to get in the door? Long time lurker just trying to nail down some details so I have the confidence to setup a meet. TIA!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





