The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 472 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 7074
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by SdncGuy  [View Original Post]
    Kate Join is very real, very pricy PSE, but one of the best.
    Can you provide any more information? One of the best how?

    This post has me dubious, the only post on their account and only a sentence long?

  2. #3488

    Thanks

    Thanks for the replies. Regardless of getting out of the game she used to post her edibles on SC all the time. So not sure what happened.

    She is among the few that has a residential incall, fair rate, and amazing service.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She told someone awhile back that she was getting out of the game to sell more weed edibles. I'm sure she will be back eventually though, it's too easy not to.

  3. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    This hobby is shit for the guys and for the girls nowadays. I don't think it will ever go back to the way it was like before they deplatformed these escorts and shut down the sites. As far as I'm concerned many reviews are BS and I don't trust them. Buyer beware! Moe.
    My opinion is very in line with what you say. And I even go further. The reason the escorts are acting the way they are, is because they are more United than us.

    The guys are to the point of writing those zero information or details reviews. And when found a good girl they do not write reviews to avoid driving the price up.

    The guys nowadays act like they are reviewing their girlfriends.

    Nature of the business. Be nice with them but in the end is client and supplier relationship. The supplier don't demand what I think about them. They should earn. And details are important and helpful to your fellow client friends to decide who to see.

    That way mistakes would be minimized and ladies would follow the trend of clients demands.

    Bare with me, writing my small screen phone.

  4. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Jessie the BBW from Spring Valley? I used to follow her on SC. She hasn't posted in awhile so I texted her. No response. Wondering of anyone has any info on her. Thanks.
    She told someone awhile back that she was getting out of the game to sell more weed edibles. I'm sure she will be back eventually though, it's too easy not to.

  5. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    This is why I come here, when I first began hobbying everything was up front; menu, donation. Now everything is a secret and God forbid if you ask a question about services. I tried contacting one of the reviewers on PD to ask a question about the providers service attitude and apparently he ran to the provider because the email I got back was from the provider reading me the riot act. Or maybe the reviewer was her to begin with.
    This hobby is shit for the guys and for the girls nowadays. I don't think it will ever go back to the way it was like before they deplatformed these escorts and shut down the sites. As far as I'm concerned many reviews are BS and I don't trust them. Buyer beware! Moe.

  6. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Jessie the BBW from Spring Valley? I used to follow her on SC. She hasn't posted in awhile so I texted her. No response. Wondering of anyone has any info on her. Thanks.
    I don't know for sure but thought I seen something on here that said she was getting out of this business and getting into the pot or edibles business. Somebody went to see her and that's what she told him I guess. The post caught my attention because she was a reputable one and somebody who's been around for awhile. Too bad! Then again maybe she's out of town or something. Good luck! Moe.

  7. #3483

    HX is the same

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    This is why I come here, when I first began hobbying everything was up front; menu, donation. Now everything is a secret and God forbid if you ask a question about services. I tried contacting one of the reviewers on PD to ask a question about the providers service attitude and apparently he ran to the provider because the email I got back was from the provider reading me the riot act. Or maybe the reviewer was her to begin with.
    I agree. This is an invaluable board free of (most) politics and whiteknighting. As someone who recently created a HX profile to access the bevy of babes referenced here all it takes is the wrong question to a provider re menu, services, etc. Via PM and they can kill your ratings. It's equally frustrating!

  8. #3482

    Mouth Therapy

    Any intel on this one fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/62653833/

    I'm certainly intrigued.

  9. #3481

    Jessie

    Anyone know Jessie the BBW from Spring Valley? I used to follow her on SC. She hasn't posted in awhile so I texted her. No response. Wondering of anyone has any info on her. Thanks.

  10. #3480

    Reviews on other boards

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    This is why I come here, when I first began hobbying everything was up front; menu, donation. Now everything is a secret and God forbid if you ask a question about services. I tried contacting one of the reviewers on PD to ask a question about the providers service attitude and apparently he ran to the provider because the email I got back was from the provider reading me the riot act. Or maybe the reviewer was her to begin with.
    I see the same on T3 R, HX, TOB, etc. ECI (not so much, but the donations are also missing).

    What's the purpose of reviewing, if people are keeping things to themselves?

    I can also see why things are in the DL because of mongers or others who troll the forums.

  11. #3479
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    78 reviews and nobody's ever heard of her. That should tell you all you need to know. Moe.
    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying this is the case with Parker Phoenix specifically but you need to read between the lines in the PD reviews. Most of the mongers are giving 5 stars so they can improve their own review count and get positive responses from the providers. If the reviewer says the provider is "safe" that usually means that her menu is limited even though she may not have anything in her no list. If a lot of reviews say that a provider "looks better than her pictures" but no one says that she actually is the girl in the pics, then she is most likely using fake photos. If they say she is shy, it usually means she is not that great in bed. Lastly, just like instagram models, a girl probably won't look as hot in her pics because she has taken hundreds of photos of herself and only chosen the best ones. Especially if she has professionally done photos.
    This is why I come here, when I first began hobbying everything was up front; menu, donation. Now everything is a secret and God forbid if you ask a question about services. I tried contacting one of the reviewers on PD to ask a question about the providers service attitude and apparently he ran to the provider because the email I got back was from the provider reading me the riot act. Or maybe the reviewer was her to begin with.

  12. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.
    I'm not saying this is the case with Parker Phoenix specifically but you need to read between the lines in the PD reviews. Most of the mongers are giving 5 stars so they can improve their own review count and get positive responses from the providers. If the reviewer says the provider is "safe" that usually means that her menu is limited even though she may not have anything in her no list. If a lot of reviews say that a provider "looks better than her pictures" but no one says that she actually is the girl in the pics, then she is most likely using fake photos. If they say she is shy, it usually means she is not that great in bed. Lastly, just like instagram models, a girl probably won't look as hot in her pics because she has taken hundreds of photos of herself and only chosen the best ones. Especially if she has professionally done photos.

  13. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.
    78 reviews and nobody's ever heard of her. That should tell you all you need to know. Moe.

  14. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.
    I saw her on HX this morning and sent her an inquiry there. I wonder if her pricing will be different on HX. She is younger than who I would normally schedule with, but her pictures on PD are hot!

  15. #3475

    Parker Phoenix

    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape