Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11010

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Well had read a few good reports about Heather in Cocoa (with the fake / really old pics) and few negatives. Decided I would give her a whirl and these were the results:

    The Good: Decent communication, safe and clean location.

    The Bad: Lackluster performance, with perfunctory BBBJ, no DATY and going through the motions, just to get through it. Never took off the Boss hat and long socks, yuk Plus she was drunk as a skunk.

    The Ugly: Definitely close to 70, with Botox lips, super hard fake tits.

    The Conclusion: Perhaps she was having a bad day, and this is a one off, but she definitely is not worth the visit in my book. YRMV.

    Good luck, Thomas.
    I'm sure she was having a bad day, probably too many White Claw Mango Seltzer's! With most providers, your milage may vary, normally she's a good and sometimes great experience! And yes, she's older but her body is still rocking for her age and her service usually on point as most of her reviews indicate. IDK, sometimes our level of expectation is greater and we are sometimes disappointed as evidenced by your experience! Besides, you could always spend your Mario's on the general mechanical service with drug and drama younger beauty queens mostly found in Brevard or you could spend top dollar for high end providers on Tryst. I always do some research on these pages before I spend my Mario's but believe me, I've made many mistakes and stupid decisions thinking with the little head instead of the big one! Finding a true UTR is really the answer and I've been very fortunate in that area, but it took some work, research and PMs with Senior Forum Members to find these GEMS. IMHO.

  2. #11009

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That's a damn shame, Sunny had been around for quite awhile. While I only visited with her a couple times, I was of the impression that she didn't suffer from the usual bad habits of a lot of the providers, has me more surprised by her passing than some of the others. While she wasn't young, she was hardly of the age where her passing would be unsurprising. God speed to her!
    Very sad indeed. Sunny was dealing with a medical situation and had gone to the Carolina's to stay with her sister.

  3. #11008

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I was informed last night that Sunny has passed.

    I don't have any details as of yet if and when I do get some I will post it.

    R. I. P. Sunny.
    That's a damn shame, Sunny had been around for quite awhile. While I only visited with her a couple times, I was of the impression that she didn't suffer from the usual bad habits of a lot of the providers, has me more surprised by her passing than some of the others. While she wasn't young, she was hardly of the age where her passing would be unsurprising. God speed to her!

  4. #11007

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame to hear. If I'm not mistaken that was one of RoadWarriors faves. Wonder if she missed him that much?
    Actually to both RW2 K and Sunny, RIP you are and will be missed by many.

  5. #11006

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. Which one was it though?
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/534427466392

  6. #11005

    RIP Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I was informed last night that Sunny has passed.

    I don't have any details as of yet if and when I do get some I will post it.

    R. I. P. Sunny.
    That's a shame to hear. If I'm not mistaken that was one of RoadWarriors faves. Wonder if she missed him that much?

  7. #11004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Sunny RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. Which one was it though?
    I was seeing her until she hit beach side. She and Dakota were my first 3 way BBBJ. She was a nice lady and will be missed.

  8. #11003

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I was informed last night that Sunny has passed.

    I don't have any details as of yet if and when I do get some I will post it.

    R. I. P. Sunny.
    Holy crap. Which one was it though?

  9. #11002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Marci digits

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with Lilsexyme in Orlando. She's headed your way guys. You know these trips of hers don't last long. She almost got me to finish without even moving!
    Anyone got her working digits can pm me please? The set I got aren't working.

  10. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I was informed last night that Sunny has passed.

    I don't have any details as of yet if and when I do get some I will post it.

    R. I. P. Sunny.
    So sad she was one of my firsts.

  11. #11000

    Sunny

    I was informed last night that Sunny has passed.

    I don't have any details as of yet if and when I do get some I will post it.

    R. I. P. Sunny.

  12. #10999

    Heather

    I agree. The socks was def. A mood killer for me! I was surprised to read about the glowing reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Well had read a few good reports about Heather in Cocoa (with the fake / really old pics) and few negatives. Decided I would give her a whirl and these were the results:

    The Good: Decent communication, safe and clean location.

    The Bad: Lackluster performance, with perfunctory BBBJ, no DATY and going through the motions, just to get through it. Never took off the Boss hat and long socks, yuk Plus she was drunk as a skunk.

    The Ugly: Definitely close to 70, with Botox lips, super hard fake tits.

    The Conclusion: Perhaps she was having a bad day, and this is a one off, but she definitely is not worth the visit in my book. YRMV.

    Good luck, Thomas.

  13. #10998

    Kayla B.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarian  [View Original Post]
    As promised- here is the new ad. This time she left off the things she likes to do LOL.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/367844155523
    That is the infamous Kayla B. , a well known scammer.

  14. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarian  [View Original Post]
    Well she deleted the ad. I will keep an eye out for her new ones. She seems to delete her ads often so the unhappy xustomers have a hard time pointing her out.
    As promised- here is the new ad. This time she left off the things she likes to do LOL.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/367844155523

  15. #10996

    Wiil post new ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarian  [View Original Post]
    A massage with extras sounded great today. Unfortunately, I do not have her working name.

    I contacted her about 5 months ago, but the distance was too far. I figured I would try again. I set up a date this morning to meet this afternoon. I set up the date. I make certain that she does not ask for upcharges. She says tipping is fine, but not required.

    I show up and get a lackluster massage with no hint from her about anything but the massage. When I straight out mention it, she says her add is listed in the massage section. I tell her that no one pays that price for just a massage from her. She offers to walk me out and I tell her not to bother.

    When I show her the ad that has this.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Deep throatFace sittingGirlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. OralIntercourse - Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsLunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage - therapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral - receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Prostate massageRimming. ReceivingRole-playingService by two providersStripteaseTravel / extended datesWater sports. GivingWill entertain couplesWill entertain women, she calls me an asshole and that she no longer does full service.

    Here is the date Ad listingNext ad .

    I aim to please you 27 years old.

    07:57 PM on 2021-05-23.

    I guess she stopped a couple of hours ago. She has shown herself to be dishonest and disreputable. She does not back down from her lies when shown the facts. To add insult to injury- the massage was poor quality. If anyine knows her working name- please let me know.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/163267313803
    Well she deleted the ad. I will keep an eye out for her new ones. She seems to delete her ads often so the unhappy xustomers have a hard time pointing her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape