Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16038
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    How do yall let these bitches bully you for more money?
    I was mildly annoyed this past week from being ghosted by a woman after going through all the trouble of verifying, setting up and getting to the location but at least I didn't encounter someone with the nerve to ask for a tip after a horrible session. I would have said that I only brought the agreed amount and that would have been the truth. Tippers are just screwing themselves over pretending that these women are waitstaff at a restaurant that already aren't over charging.

  2. #16037
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMyGap  [View Original Post]
    Better looking than her pics (who wouldn't? Mid 30's chubster).

    Pros: Left unscathed.

    Cons: Sketchy motel near 72 & 83 (Lots of homeless people residing). Immediately asked for donation (One bill for h / h). Told me to get comfortable and pointed to the bed. Thought about taking my dough back and leaving, but I thought I might run into a complication so I hesitantly laid on the wrinkled bed spread. I was hoping for foreplay before the finally, but to no avail. She went right for oral with no teasing. She barely took my head in. I asked her before if she could DT and she said," No problem". She denied it and continued a half-hazard BJ. After eight minutes she asked if I was ready. I told her I was here for a h / h and expected every minute of it. A few minutes later she told me her boyfriend was coming over and I needed to hurry up! Her technique became toothy and her grip tightened hoping it would make me cum quicker. Eventually I self-served while she disinterestedly watched. I thought of my exgf and finally dribbled. Threw a cold cloth on my cock which I immediately whisked away and headed to the bathroom. No clean towels so I wiped off with toilet paper.

    After dressing she blocked me from the door and asked me for a tip. I did so as not to cause any conflict and left. $. 2 for a total of seventeen minutes and toilet paper stuck to my Johnson.
    How do yall let these bitches bully you for more money?

  3. #16036
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMyGap  [View Original Post]
    Better looking than her pics (who wouldn't? Mid 30's chubster). Pros: Left unscathed. Cons: Sketchy motel near 72 & 83 (Lots of homeless people residing). Immediately asked for donation (One bill for h / h).
    This Bambi? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/62660085/.

  4. #16035

    Carla Noir

    Anyone have any experience with Carla Noir?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carlanoir

  5. #16034
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMyGap  [View Original Post]
    Better looking than her pics (who wouldn't? Mid 30's chubster).

    Pros: Left unscathed.

    Cons: Sketchy motel near 72 & 83 (Lots of homeless people residing). Immediately asked for donation (One bill for h / h). Told me to get comfortable and pointed to the bed. Thought about taking my dough back and leaving, but I thought I might run into a complication so I hesitantly laid on the wrinkled bed spread. I was hoping for foreplay before the finally, but to no avail. She went right for oral with no teasing. She barely took my head in. I asked her before if she could DT and she said," No problem". She denied it and continued a half-hazard BJ. After eight minutes she asked if I was ready. I told her I was here for a h / h and expected every minute of it. A few minutes later she told me her boyfriend was coming over and I needed to hurry up! Her technique became toothy and her grip tightened hoping it would make me cum quicker. Eventually I self-served while she disinterestedly watched. I thought of my exgf and finally dribbled. Threw a cold cloth on my cock which I immediately whisked away and headed to the bathroom. No clean towels so I wiped off with toilet paper.

    After dressing she blocked me from the door and asked me for a tip. I did so as not to cause any conflict and left. $. 2 for a total of seventeen minutes and toilet paper stuck to my Johnson.
    Wow. That sucks, but thanks for the intel and welcome to the forum.

  6. #16033

    Bambi Just W. Of Ohare

    Better looking than her pics (who wouldn't? Mid 30's chubster).

    Pros: Left unscathed.

    Cons: Sketchy motel near 72 & 83 (Lots of homeless people residing). Immediately asked for donation (One bill for h / h). Told me to get comfortable and pointed to the bed. Thought about taking my dough back and leaving, but I thought I might run into a complication so I hesitantly laid on the wrinkled bed spread. I was hoping for foreplay before the finally, but to no avail. She went right for oral with no teasing. She barely took my head in. I asked her before if she could DT and she said," No problem". She denied it and continued a half-hazard BJ. After eight minutes she asked if I was ready. I told her I was here for a h / h and expected every minute of it. A few minutes later she told me her boyfriend was coming over and I needed to hurry up! Her technique became toothy and her grip tightened hoping it would make me cum quicker. Eventually I self-served while she disinterestedly watched. I thought of my exgf and finally dribbled. Threw a cold cloth on my cock which I immediately whisked away and headed to the bathroom. No clean towels so I wiped off with toilet paper.

    After dressing she blocked me from the door and asked me for a tip. I did so as not to cause any conflict and left. $. 2 for a total of seventeen minutes and toilet paper stuck to my Johnson.

  7. #16032

    Tangerine is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SSancho  [View Original Post]
    Morning. I know tangerine has been reviewed here in the past. Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately and is the visit worth the $150 ? Thanks. Sanch. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...428/6303660970.
    Tangerine is everything her ads say she is. Great spinner MILF. Open minded. My only complaint is she always has others hanging around. Sometimes even knocking on the door in the middle of session. I didn't feel threatened but it was annoying.

  8. #16031
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    You'd be better served taking one for the team (TOFFT) and reporting back, or offering some intel first. Just my. 02.
    Please TOFTT looks very fuckable LOL.

  9. #16030
    Quote Originally Posted by SSancho  [View Original Post]
    Morning. I know tangerine has been reviewed here in the past. Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately and is the visit worth the $150 ? Thanks. Sanch. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...428/6303660970.
    She's legit, kinda shy but willing and a great body if you're into skinny older chicks, which I certainly am.

  10. #16029
    Quote Originally Posted by SSancho  [View Original Post]
    Morning. I know tangerine has been reviewed here in the past. Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately and is the visit worth the $150 ? Thanks. Sanch. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...428/6303660970.
    You'd be better served taking one for the team (TOFFT) and reporting back, or offering some intel first. Just my. 02.

  11. #16028

    Looking for input. Cheyanne

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_cheyanne.html

    Have seen reviews on the other site. I know she has been reviewed on this board once. Any one else?

    Thanks.

    JJ.

  12. #16027

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting hold of this one. I've had no luck on any channel. Very disappointing, I definitely would like a taste.
    There is a couple on tryst that I don't know why they post. Here is a couple off the top of my head.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-stunning

    Have actually talked to Jackie. Had something set up, then ghosted me.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

  13. #16026

    Tangerine

    Morning. I know tangerine has been reviewed here in the past. Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately and is the visit worth the $150 ? Thanks. Sanch. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...428/6303660970.

  14. #16025
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikswonaizdolmp  [View Original Post]
    First time poster and quite inexperienced. Anyone have any info on her? https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****.
    Good luck getting hold of this one. I've had no luck on any channel. Very disappointing, I definitely would like a taste.

  15. #16024

    Barbie

    First time poster and quite inexperienced. Anyone have any info on her? https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape