Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9841
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekfligth  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely post op!
    Seriously, you all should take this to a dedicated thread. Back and Forth.

  2. #9840

    Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I have been with Claudia before, those pics do not look like her, from my memory, She def was not super feminine but if that pussy was man made then that Dr deserves an award. She did not use any lube, was super wet, I daty for quite awhile and gave it a pretty good examination. For my money. She was born that way. While I'm posting a review I might as well say that if its the same girl, a half hour is all you need, you don't need to spend 250 on that.
    She used tongo by Ts caramel maybe around 3/4 ago!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67C7C674-2816-4864-A2A8-ED23C7DD78C4.jpg‎  

  3. #9839

    Is my math wrong?

    I am confused; how did you have 90 but not 80? And then 50 to tip? 50 bills? You gots to make change before going to open up more options.

    Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingFast  [View Original Post]
    I've been there before, got Emma who was cute as fuck. I asked if there was any amount I could pay to bend her over on the table and she said no. I then asked if I tipped more could I DATY, same response. She Is all business, but the amount of roaming she allowed and her looks made it worth it. That said I have still yet to repeat. Standard there is. 8 + . 4 - she lucked out if you gave her. 9 + . 5.

  4. #9838

    Extra extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingFast  [View Original Post]
    I've been there before, got Emma who was cute as fuck. I asked if there was any amount I could pay to bend her over on the table and she said no. I then asked if I tipped more could I DATY, same response. She Is all business, but the amount of roaming she allowed and her looks made it worth it. That said I have still yet to repeat. Standard there is. 8 + . 4 - she lucked out if you gave her. 9 + . 5.
    Anyone ever gotten extra extra from foster? Gotten a little frisky with one that let me bend her over and finish on her ass with thong on. Another let me look right up into her but no insertion. Can't remember names.

  5. #9837

    Foster / Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Thickx  [View Original Post]
    Stop by for some fun. I should have known better. Only good thing is the young Brazilian girl was gorgeous. She thought I was a cop so I think they are being careful because of the other place. Her hands basically roamed all over my back with very little pressure. Up and down legs then very little tease. Flip and got the jackhammer finish with full roam. I will say she is hat but it's like there is now connection and she just was bored.

    Will not repeat. Door was $80, I had given $90 and she did not return with the $10 so I only tipped $50 more. She didn't say anything and I didn't care.
    I've been there before, got Emma who was cute as fuck. I asked if there was any amount I could pay to bend her over on the table and she said no. I then asked if I tipped more could I DATY, same response. She Is all business, but the amount of roaming she allowed and her looks made it worth it. That said I have still yet to repeat. Standard there is. 8 + . 4 - she lucked out if you gave her. 9 + . 5.

  6. #9836
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake888  [View Original Post]
    I think I recall the photo of her in the red dress from the late Fall 2019/ early 2020 pre-COVID when she and another provider were posting and offering 4 hands out of Chelsea, as well as individual sessions. Reports on the forum indicated the other provider. Claudia / Klaudia was post op. I never went to see either so cannot say.

    Jake.
    She is definitely post op!

  7. #9835

    One of the many gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln54  [View Original Post]
    You gave a glimmer of hope that she returned but off course it's an old add and I man answered that number rather pissed.

    Go do I miss her-she was so friendly and easy going-I hope she returns someday since I have not found anybody to replace her.
    She was truly one of the gems many of us found.

    If she is reading ENJOY retirement you were a gem to many of us.

  8. #9834
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDippin  [View Original Post]
    She has retired from the biz.
    You gave a glimmer of hope that she returned but off course it's an old add and I man answered that number rather pissed.

    Go do I miss her-she was so friendly and easy going-I hope she returns someday since I have not found anybody to replace her.

  9. #9833

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolRick  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Sonya? Ad says north of city which is convenient for me and looks like a MILF to me.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/boston...ents/19050.htm
    She has retired from the biz.

  10. #9832

    Sonya

    Any info on Sonya? Ad says north of city which is convenient for me and looks like a MILF to me.

    https://www.craigserotica.com/boston...ents/19050.htm

  11. #9831

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolRick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. Is that standard for most girls? Was hoping to be more discreet than that. Might be sticking to my usual AMP.
    I've seen dozens of providers. I've only gone been screened a few times. But, generally speaking, I don't like giving up my personal info. For this provider in particular, she was already reviewed on the board so I wasn't as concerned that it was a scam.

  12. #9830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    There is no standard

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolRick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for info. Is that standard for most girls? Was hoping to be more discreet than that. Might be sticking to my usual AMP.
    Everything depends on the girl Some are scams and will get any information to use it against you. Some want info for screening. Some just want you to show up.

  13. #9829

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, she wants a picture of your license. You can block all of the personal info except your name. I know this is probably more info than most people are willing to give, but I didn't have a problem with it.
    I have a hard time giving that info up for guaranteed FS. All that for a topless HJ seems crazy.

  14. #9828

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, she wants a picture of your license. You can block all of the personal info except your name. I know this is probably more info than most people are willing to give, but I didn't have a problem with it.
    Thanks for info. Is that standard for most girls? Was hoping to be more discreet than that. Might be sticking to my usual AMP.

  15. #9827

    Larah

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolRick  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about venturing outside AMPs with Larah. Just curious about what kind of screening is involved. Since this is my first hoping some more experienced guys can send me some advice. Is it worth getting 2nd phone just for this?
    If I remember correctly, she wants a picture of your license. You can block all of the personal info except your name. I know this is probably more info than most people are willing to give, but I didn't have a problem with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape