Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 869 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6605
    The girls in the all Korea massage parlors always said "You strong man! Gone but not forgotten.

  2. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Let me be less confusal.

    One of the things I cannot take at the Korean AAAAAMPS on sawtell, kenmore, new Hampshire, Norton, mars, etc is the smell. These girls must either be cooking squirrel or be storing dead bodies.

    The places just smell. How hard is it to burn some candles or something.

    So, I stated that the smell reminded me of the Asian restaurant on Venice and centinela. I do not know the name. I went there recently because it had been closed and I wanted to support the reopening. The women in charged was slovenly and everything was "all you can eat honey" and the place just reeked. The smell reminded me of the ktown escort place on Norton that smells like the inside of a skid row tent.
    Excuse my ignorance my liege, but I did not know that koreans had AMPs. Thought it was all Chinese. Unless you're referring to the K agencies? I'd like some info and if the talent is passable.

    Also, what is all the hype about the fabled "mary at chens". Is this ironic or is she actually worth seeing?

  3. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Where do we turn our writing cards in? Will never come close to this maybe. Ever. Haha.
    Agreed! Even Shakespeare can't come close to this!

    (and Kiki is the best of the best, BTW).

  4. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpius19  [View Original Post]
    Is Chanel the hot really fit one with a couple tasteful tattoos? Super pretty face and perfectly toned body? She used to be down at Honey Spa in Costa Mesa?
    I believe, assuming I'm thinking of the same one, Chanel is a black spinner with an amazing athletic body. She has an Instagram acct where she posts her spa dates (cc_chanelbaby).

  5. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by RGarcia123  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see Havana being talked about in the LA message board.

    Personal favs here are Chanel, Melanie and Elle. Chanel is currently on a break, Melanie is a super hot Asian very sensual, Elle is girl next door type blonde kinda looks like a Margot Robbie. Overall all the girls at Havana are young and hot, never a bad experience.
    Is Chanel the hot really fit one with a couple tasteful tattoos? Super pretty face and perfectly toned body? She used to be down at Honey Spa in Costa Mesa?

  6. #6600
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fresh never frozen

    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    Thought you work behind the Von's fish counter? You should be used to funky odors.
    My fish counter only has fresh yellowtail. And I demand that everyone on staff use proper cologne.

    Or, perhaps I built up a tolerance to the smell.

    But really, even the fish counter smell is insignificant to the power of the stench at that Norton place.

  7. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Yea some the apartments on Norton smell terrible and some girls are better at keeping it smell less bad. That building is falling apart, leaking pipes causing damage and smells. Not sure why so many use that building the intercom broken a lot too, probably cheap AF to rent there, but if they were using better buildings they could probably get better Kgirls to work in LA.
    I can't say I've noticed a smell, but maybe every provider I've seen has covered it well. Most I've seen recently have been in nicer apartment buildings on / around Wilshire, though. Your post made me curious so I looked it up, couldn't find any rental ads for the building but based on the area it's probably $1800-2200 for a 1 bedroom, although many of the agency rentals are 2 bedrooms. If anyone has insight into this PM me, but I suspect that the agencies may have some type of relationship with building management and get a lesser rate. Seems impossible they wouldn't have knowledge of what's going on there, between tenant complaints and possibly even renting multiple units to the same company / individual, depending how much they can obscure that through shell identities (I saw a funny Yelp review complaining about how a "prostitute ring" was operating out of the building and men entering and existing the building at all hours, LOL).

  8. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Let me be less confusal.

    One of the things I cannot take at the Korean AAAAAMPS on sawtell, kenmore, new Hampshire, Norton, mars, etc is the smell. These girls must either be cooking squirrel or be storing dead bodies.

    The places just smell. How hard is it to burn some candles or something.

    So, I stated that the smell reminded me of the Asian restaurant on Venice and centinela. I do not know the name. I went there recently because it had been closed and I wanted to support the reopening. The women in charged was slovenly and everything was "all you can eat honey" and the place just reeked. The smell reminded me of the ktown escort place on Norton that smells like the inside of a skid row tent.
    Thought you work behind the Von's fish counter? You should be used to funky odors.

  9. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The smell reminded me of the ktown escort place on Norton that smells like the inside of a skid row tent.
    Yea some the apartments on Norton smell terrible and some girls are better at keeping it smell less bad. That building is falling apart, leaking pipes causing damage and smells. Not sure why so many use that building the intercom broken a lot too, probably cheap AF to rent there, but if they were using better buildings they could probably get better Kgirls to work in LA.

  10. #6596

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Faren451  [View Original Post]
    I would like to delete everything I just wrote above. There is new ownership. All new girls. Everyone is attractive to just hot. Usually two girls working there now. Tried these ones:

    Angie: Korean, manager I think. Older than the others (35 ish), still very attractive and great sensual massage skills.

    Angela: Super hot, can't be over 27 even for an Asian, could be 23, cleavage hanging out of dress when you walk in, but doesn't speak a lick of English and can't massage at all. Very hot though, did I mention that?

    Coco also really hot. Great English, great but, legs, can't massage though. She's a student. Could be 25-27.

    Wendy is the best (then Angie). Hot, great skills and good English. Only there Tues. Late 20's? No way she's older.

    Few other young girls they are trying in the rotation so you might get lucky. Good luck.
    What's the damage and what's on the menu? I have been using K-agencies for a couple of years, but want to try out some AMPs. This will be my first time, so want to make sure I know what I will get. Also, should I text, call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? Thanks in advance!

  11. #6595
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Littoral

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Why am inso confused haha. Are you being literal?
    Let me be less confusal.

    One of the things I cannot take at the Korean AAAAAMPS on sawtell, kenmore, new Hampshire, Norton, mars, etc is the smell. These girls must either be cooking squirrel or be storing dead bodies.

    The places just smell. How hard is it to burn some candles or something.

    So, I stated that the smell reminded me of the Asian restaurant on Venice and centinela. I do not know the name. I went there recently because it had been closed and I wanted to support the reopening. The women in charged was slovenly and everything was "all you can eat honey" and the place just reeked. The smell reminded me of the ktown escort place on Norton that smells like the inside of a skid row tent.

  12. #6594
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hand solo

    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Where do we turn our writing cards in? Will never come close to this maybe. Ever. Haha.
    It was pretty intense there to see two Chinese gals who looked beat af all over my dick. It was like a dysfunctional porno scene.

    I am not sure I can go back to the place and be normal with just one gal. I am going to need on girls toesis on my nutsies while another strokes my usb donger.

  13. #6593

    That just about does it

    Where do we turn our writing cards in? Will never come close to this maybe. Ever. Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, with reference to that scene in the godfather where Michael assures his father that he will take care of all the necessary revenge against the five families, I am now having to deal with the post lobotomy types who seem to patronize goldfinger.

    I call ahead and it is Lily, Ivy, Kiki and someone else. I am so fucken horny, I probably could go for Mary at Chen's but Kiki is who I want. So I tell them to keep her on deck.

    I roll in and in the foyer is some fat dude with more tats on his arm than a san Quentin ad seg prisoner and, on the little couch, is his fat ass girlfriend. They seem to be fucking with a tip screen on the iPad and the older mamasan is trying to get them to skedaddle to make room for mongers. Immediately I deduce there is some local trouble because I say I want Kiki, not the mamasan, and she shoves me the fuck in to get away from prince harry and his psycho girlfriend who are causing the insurrection.

    She throws me in a room on the side and I again state, I want Kiki. I give mamasan 60 for the full hour and Kiki comes in. No mask on her. And recognizes me. She is wearing a mini skirt and I am already achieving hard on status just thinking of sucking on her tits and fingering her Bush. I like a big Bush. And mercury is a good car.

    I get nekkid and Kiki just finger tips me for about 5 minutes and then fingertips my russet potatoes for a good five to ten minutes and asks me to turn over. I am so fucken hard that I was going to crack some walnuts I had in my pocket. So having turned over and literally my cock hitting the ceiling, Kiki says, hold your fucken pathetic cock for a second, I will be right back and she fucken leaves the room. There was some Chinese being spoken in the hall way, so maybe someone won the lotto?

    Anyhow, the interruption takes some time, and I cover up with the Sheraton, er, I mean goldfinger towel, and my hard on returns to the truly sad excuse for an at rest cock that I have.

    Kiki returns and says, hey, you fucken Degen, how would you like to do a double. She pitches me that I no longer have to pay for the hour for the other girl, but I do have to tip her the 100 (incoming flames I know) and the other girls also 100. So I am about to spend 260 at goldfinger. I think that is their rent. I implore her to be sure that the other girl is at least presentable, she says fine.

    So, in comes Kiki with Lilly. Lilly is older has a not pretty face, but seems to be cheerful. Apparently the asshole from scence one at the front of the place was her last customer, and he tipped her ten dollars. So I am now being asked to make it up for hellboy and his fat ass girlfriend.

  14. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    There is an Asian restaurant on Venice and centinela, just a door north of paco's Mexican. I made the mistake of eating there recently and my stomach and nose took days to recover.
    Why am inso confused haha. Are you being literal?

  15. #6591

    Cave?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoowho  [View Original Post]
    Which place are you referring to?
    There is no cave: https://goo.gl/maps/DKS5oeBzwseare4x6.

    All I'm saying is that k-girl apartments have all smelled much better than some of the AMPs I've been to.

    And, I am not opposed to some young K-girl showering me. Maybe I've been corrupted, but it seems strange and lazy when some non-k provider doesn't even bother to shower me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape