Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 13016
-
05-26-21 13:44 #6596Regular Member

Posts: 3Mixed Bag at Angel Spa
Longtime monger. Longtime lurker. Infrequent poster. I appreciated Faren's tip and felt like paying it forward today. Let me preface this by saying that I know what market prices are, but get a bigger kick out of seeing if I can push the limits on what girls are willing to do by throwing more money at them. So yeah, I know I'm over paying. I'm also going to contradicting some of Faren's info, but don't turn this into one of those lame ass fights that pop up far too often. This is just a report on my experience:
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
$40 HH to house. All the girls I saw were Chinese. Do not think this is a Kgirl spot (unfortunately).
Coco: Hot with mask on. Acne face with mask off. Likely mid 20's. Slim body with small tits. Solid ass. $120 for plastic wrap BJ with fully nude roaming. Was hoping to get her to do FS, but don't think she will. Will not repeat at that price, but would be worth it at $80.
Wendy: Looks like she is in her late 30's / early 40's to me, but could see how she might appear in her late 20's to non-Asians. Neck and jawline skin were not that tight, which clued me into her age. Pretty face though, even with mask off. Small saggy tits (another age clue). Chubby belly covered by her yoga pants. $100 for HJ with roaming. Did not want to do BJ or FS even when offered more money. Not worth it at all IMHO.
Angela: Not sure if this is the same Angela Faren saw because the one I saw was a granny. Definitely in her 50's, but would consider her GILF material. Better body than Wendy for sure. Not as slim as Coco, but better tits and decent figure. She hid her face with mask off, thank god, probably because she knew that I knew she was old AF. English was fine for me. She was down with CBJ for $80, but surprised me with offering FS mid-suck for $120. I couldn't resist. She's is definitely the oldest broad I've ever fucked. Felt fucking nasty after (in a good way). Had fun popping my granny cherry but will not repeat.
While I'm posting (which probably won't happen for another year at least), just wanted to say that I'm down to share / swap info via PM. I enjoy reading the boards but have never been one to post publicly whether its here or on FB, IG, whatever. My regular SGV spots are HT and Midori. I'm verified with most K agencies (M, J, PKL, CGLA, etc.). I used to frequent Ocean on SMB and New Total Health in WLA to see Tammy. If anyone has info on her current whereabouts, please do share. In general I'm looking for Korean massage spots with girls that at least "look" younger than 40 and offer more than HJ. Peace bros.
-
05-26-21 11:41 #6595Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes that Chanel
Yes that's the one top tier Caucasian MILF imo, sadly she's been on a break for a while. If anyone has her contact info let me know.
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 02:47 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 326An Entertaining Notion
I've recently started entertaining the notion that the Norton bldg ownership knows exactly what is going on and is part of the "enterprise". A rough estimate of what those apartments are bringing in on an hourly basis would easily cover the note.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 00:59 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 2085The girls in the all Korea massage parlors always said "You strong man! Gone but not forgotten.
-
05-26-21 00:43 #6592Senior Member

Posts: 59Excuse my ignorance my liege, but I did not know that koreans had AMPs. Thought it was all Chinese. Unless you're referring to the K agencies? I'd like some info and if the talent is passable.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Also, what is all the hype about the fabled "mary at chens". Is this ironic or is she actually worth seeing?
-
05-25-21 21:49 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 162Agreed! Even Shakespeare can't come close to this!
Originally Posted by CouriousG
[View Original Post]
(and Kiki is the best of the best, BTW).
-
05-25-21 21:37 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 243I believe, assuming I'm thinking of the same one, Chanel is a black spinner with an amazing athletic body. She has an Instagram acct where she posts her spa dates (cc_chanelbaby).
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 19:49 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 102Is Chanel the hot really fit one with a couple tasteful tattoos? Super pretty face and perfectly toned body? She used to be down at Honey Spa in Costa Mesa?
Originally Posted by RGarcia123
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 19:19 #6588Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fresh never frozen
My fish counter only has fresh yellowtail. And I demand that everyone on staff use proper cologne.
Originally Posted by PlutoKiller
[View Original Post]
Or, perhaps I built up a tolerance to the smell.
But really, even the fish counter smell is insignificant to the power of the stench at that Norton place.
-
05-25-21 19:13 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 243I can't say I've noticed a smell, but maybe every provider I've seen has covered it well. Most I've seen recently have been in nicer apartment buildings on / around Wilshire, though. Your post made me curious so I looked it up, couldn't find any rental ads for the building but based on the area it's probably $1800-2200 for a 1 bedroom, although many of the agency rentals are 2 bedrooms. If anyone has insight into this PM me, but I suspect that the agencies may have some type of relationship with building management and get a lesser rate. Seems impossible they wouldn't have knowledge of what's going on there, between tenant complaints and possibly even renting multiple units to the same company / individual, depending how much they can obscure that through shell identities (I saw a funny Yelp review complaining about how a "prostitute ring" was operating out of the building and men entering and existing the building at all hours, LOL).
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 18:41 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 250Thought you work behind the Von's fish counter? You should be used to funky odors.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 16:49 #6585Banned Member

Posts: 628Yea some the apartments on Norton smell terrible and some girls are better at keeping it smell less bad. That building is falling apart, leaking pipes causing damage and smells. Not sure why so many use that building the intercom broken a lot too, probably cheap AF to rent there, but if they were using better buildings they could probably get better Kgirls to work in LA.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 14:42 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 40Damage?
What's the damage and what's on the menu? I have been using K-agencies for a couple of years, but want to try out some AMPs. This will be my first time, so want to make sure I know what I will get. Also, should I text, call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Faren451
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 12:03 #6583Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Littoral
Let me be less confusal.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
One of the things I cannot take at the Korean AAAAAMPS on sawtell, kenmore, new Hampshire, Norton, mars, etc is the smell. These girls must either be cooking squirrel or be storing dead bodies.
The places just smell. How hard is it to burn some candles or something.
So, I stated that the smell reminded me of the Asian restaurant on Venice and centinela. I do not know the name. I went there recently because it had been closed and I wanted to support the reopening. The women in charged was slovenly and everything was "all you can eat honey" and the place just reeked. The smell reminded me of the ktown escort place on Norton that smells like the inside of a skid row tent.
-
05-25-21 12:00 #6582Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hand solo
It was pretty intense there to see two Chinese gals who looked beat af all over my dick. It was like a dysfunctional porno scene.
Originally Posted by CouriousG
[View Original Post]
I am not sure I can go back to the place and be normal with just one gal. I am going to need on girls toesis on my nutsies while another strokes my usb donger.











Reply With Quote






