Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 17720
-
05-27-21 10:37 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 399Ashley
I had a provider cancel on me at the very last minute, so I scrambled and was able to set up a visit with Ashley right away. She looks mostly like her pictures, maybe just a bit cuter in the pictures than in real life. Her hair is currently blonde. She has a nice body with some awesome titties. Met her at a notel on North Lindbergh where I've seen other providers. I forgot to ask her not to smoke beforehand (which I usually do), and she had obviously just finished a cigarette before I got there because the room was smokey asf. She had asked me to bring a cover which I always do, and she had the package opened up before I even got to the bed.
She doesn't do any kissing, so she played with Mr. Happy a little to get him warmed up and then put the cover on for CBJ. It was ok, not a fan but I knew that would be the case from her ad. After a few minutes of that she asked if I was ready to be inside her. I asked her to get on top and she was like "I hate being on top". Too bad, I'm the one paying you, not the other way around. She climbed on top and the view with her titties was amazing. We switched to doggy and then mish, and after watching those great tits flopping all around as I pounded her I finally finished in the bag. She didn't offer anything to clean up with, so I threw the cover into the trash can (which had a lot of other used covers) and washed my hands in the bathroom. She was very quiet when I first got there, but warmed up a little while we were getting dressed. Overall not a bad visit, but she wasn't very into it (or just not into me LOL) and I suspect is pretty high volume. 150 for hh.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144921205/1
-
05-27-21 03:16 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 458I have had her on my "to-do" list for awhile, but after reading this I think I'm going to let that ship sail away. It's already difficult enough to pop in a reasonable amount of time with a cover on without having to interrupt things at the moment of truth; just having to worry about it while in the act would be enough to ensure it wouldn't happen. There is a certain tipping point were too many rules ruin the illusion and make it seem more like a hostage negotiation than an intimate act.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
Thanks, saved me from wasting my (and hers) time. She needs to put those rules in her ad.
-
05-26-21 22:32 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 271No BBBJ, kissing, Daty, FIV, rear entry which I can deal with but the truly goofy one was even though I was covered she wanted me to pull out before the apex moment. There was other don'ts that were less important. Also her delivery on her don'ts was very drill seargent. But like I side her body was smoldering while she was talking so I put up with it. And when game time started she was very enthusiatic. Everything on her is big and tight. I get the feeling she probably had some recent bad experinces and will eventually knock it off when she gets over it.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 17:04 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 527Where you find her?
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 16:21 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 78South City Jay
Has anyone had an encounter with her before or any intel https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62648176/#.
-
05-26-21 10:00 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 457She's real. Saw her last year in Springfield for a quick qv. She moved to Indy hence the 317 area code. I don't know if she's back permanently or temporarily.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
Note: When I saw her I didn't have a cover and neither did she. Let me go bare and cum on her ass. Dumb-ass move on my part, I know. Nothing came of it, thank God. So be sure to bring your own!
-
05-26-21 08:42 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 213Meghan
So what were the rules she laid out?
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 07:20 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 447I'm black as fuck and I saw her LOL. She never even mentioned race one time. She said and I quote " you are the most normal guy I have met yet man some of these dudes are into some weird ass shit " She is actually pretty new to this so maybe that was a tip that someone gave her who knows.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
I usually see about 90% of the women who have no AA in their info. The other 10% have pimps that don't allow it LOL. She would rather me not give out her info because of weirdos she has came across so just do your research like I did and you can get in touch with her!
Great BBBJ!
-
05-25-21 22:07 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62639477/#.
Any details on this one.
-
05-25-21 19:30 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 63She was pretty good. I hooked up with her up in Sullivan MO in late 2020. The number I have is disconnected.
Originally Posted by BoxTruck
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 18:44 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 318Christine and / or Nala. From Springfield
Anyone familiar with or any working knowledge of this young lady? Services? Legit? Or whatever. Says from Springfield, Illinois I think. But has a 317 area code. Been to St Louis before she says and coming down sometime soon. PM is fine.
Thanks.
-
05-25-21 16:49 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 60Free reviews to read
Most of you probably know this, but good for new guys like me.
Look up Saint Louis at escort13.com. You have 3 choices above the listings: list, gallery, reviews.
Choose Reviews and you will get all the girls sorted by number of reviews and you can peruse the list and read the reviews.
Who would have guessed Grandma was so popular.
https://escort13.com/reviews/phone/6363284440/1
-
05-25-21 14:51 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 285?
What's up with that neck tat?? Cover up or not that's horrible.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5367129[URL
-
05-25-21 14:37 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 551“I’m sorry, why are you an escort again?”
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62610672/#.
About the only thing she's missing is requiring you to wear a Hazmat suit...
This chick’s ad has “GPS Monster” written all over it.
-
05-25-21 12:44 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 48I saw Jenn
I saw her last week but haven't heard from her after the fact. She still has baby weight but still super fun.
Originally Posted by EliteShadow
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






