Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6284

    Lilysmilegrl69

    This one says she's lives in Columbia, not NW DC like her profile states and her age is wrong as well. And she wants an online gift card from you before she'll meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23163...a-1fec09a2aafb

  2. #6283

    Exchange Notes

    So after few months break I joined seeking again and collected a lot of number but it's going to take a lot of time to work on all of them. Anyone interest in sharing their notes on the abs they met or chatted too and work on the numbers I got. I figure that would me much faster than I alone work on all of them.

  3. #6282

    1 year

    I started SA a little over a year ago, and I would say I had better luck and better prices in the middle of pandemic then now that everything is opening up again. There was more online only last year, but more GPS girls now. I think its because more guys are back on the SA now, so there is a bigger pool of guys. I haven't seen much of a big college girls group yet. Hopefully, this fall will bring in more. Most of my college age SBs are local girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Four years ago it was like fishing in a barrel. Now its rarely if ever worth the monthly membership.

  4. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Four years ago it was like fishing in a barrel. Now its rarely if ever worth the monthly membership.
    I wonder what are some of the alternatives that mongers are using to find potential SBs?

  5. #6280
    Four years ago it was like fishing in a barrel. Now its rarely if ever worth the monthly membership.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is it getting more challenging to score a decent SB from SA. Previous times after 1 month on SA I would have a decent handful of potential SBs to work with. Now All that I have are those wanting $ upfront, GPS, ,scammers or time wasters.

    Here are some examples that fit into the categories listed above.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a668...3-68691dcc15b5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d40eb...2-3ea495dcd421

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b93e9...5-8776fc6727db

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b0fb...d-71767b8c511c

  6. #6279
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is it getting more challenging to score a decent SB from SA. Previous times after 1 month on SA I would have a decent handful of potential SBs to work with. Now All that I have are those wanting $ upfront, GPS, ,scammers or time wasters.

    Here are some examples that fit into the categories listed above.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a668...3-68691dcc15b5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d40eb...2-3ea495dcd421

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b93e9...5-8776fc6727db

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b0fb...d-71767b8c511c
    Prob migrating over from the pro boards. I have had a few to cover up front expenses and I always decline.

  7. #6278
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Cocobabygf. The third link. She can host or can go to you for an average gift. Never asked for upfront gift, just too much of a pro for me.
    She was more of a time waster for me. I was trying to set up m&g then she went cold on me. Maybe she has a better offer on the table.

  8. #6277

    Cocobabygf

    Cocobabygf. The third link. She can host or can go to you for an average gift. Never asked for upfront gift, just too much of a pro for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is it getting more challenging to score a decent SB from SA. Previous times after 1 month on SA I would have a decent handful of potential SBs to work with. Now All that I have are those wanting $ upfront, GPS, ,scammers or time wasters.

    Here are some examples that fit into the categories listed above.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a668...3-68691dcc15b5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d40eb...2-3ea495dcd421

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b93e9...5-8776fc6727db

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b0fb...d-71767b8c511c

  9. #6276

    Harder to score on SA

    Is it me or is it getting more challenging to score a decent SB from SA. Previous times after 1 month on SA I would have a decent handful of potential SBs to work with. Now All that I have are those wanting $ upfront, GPS, ,scammers or time wasters.

    Here are some examples that fit into the categories listed above.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a668...3-68691dcc15b5

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d40eb...2-3ea495dcd421

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b93e9...5-8776fc6727db

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b0fb...d-71767b8c511c

  10. #6275

    Couldn't align

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy200  [View Original Post]
    I thought that someone posted an average experience sometime back but did not remember the details, so decided to pull the trigger on this one. Shouldn't have! Met at coffee shop for some some chit chat, everything seemed ok. Proceeded to room, no kissing, no oral, average covered service. YMMV - https://www.seeking.com/member/87f15...2-9dcc59ca509b.
    I was texting back and fourth with her. She said she had three wisdom teeth removed and couldn't do oral right now. True or not who knows.

    Unfortunately she can only meet after the 6 pm time range which was a no go on my end.

    She did relay that was frisky as hell do to certain condition that takes about nine months to complete.

  11. #6274
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but definite baggage. Small world LOL.
    Apparently her mom's a MILF, she was telling me stories how she'd have high school parties at her house back in the day and on the regular her mom would bang her male HS friends that would come to her parties.

    Sounds like a totally normal, healthy childhood to me. LOL.

  12. #6273
    Damn. Too bad, nice little body!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but definite baggage. Small world LOL.

  13. #6272

    Went to high school with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9298f...b-6b7bd0c77a15

    I met her IRL and found her to be cute and genuinely looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement. I got the feels that she was looking for something more consistent and long term. She's tiny and exotic looking and liked to talk a bit. I sensed a hint of shit show and drama, but ultimately I wasn't attracted to her so I won't be seeing her again. I paid for her 1 hr round trip Uber and lunch. She didn't expect or ask $ from me.
    She's cute but definite baggage. Small world LOL.

  14. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9298f...b-6b7bd0c77a15

    I met her IRL and found her to be cute and genuinely looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement. I got the feels that she was looking for something more consistent and long term. She's tiny and exotic looking and liked to talk a bit. I sensed a hint of shit show and drama, but ultimately I wasn't attracted to her so I won't be seeing her again. I paid for her 1 hr round trip Uber and lunch. She didn't expect or ask $ from me.
    If you didn't bang her you missed out on some good head and some good pussy. She can fuck like a porn star, but you're dead on about her life being a train wreck and full of drama. She's got all types of issues, too many to mention here and too much to deal with other than a one and done for me.

  15. #6270

    My experiences

    Edlothia.

    Last year, I met up with this girl in Dulles / Sterling area. Comes across as pretty well read. Lots of kinks. Takes directions very well. Decent looking. Nice ass. Prefers to have her ass licked as opposed to her pussy. Cums from that too.

    Had a good time. Went 3 rounds. She would have stayed for the 4th. But I had to leave. Took plenty of pics on her phone. She shared a couple with me. Then before we could schedule a second meeting, we got into argument of sorts. Got blocked. Paid 300. YMMV.

    Oh! And she swallows.

    Haven't been getting any good hits lately. All the ones that I'm able to meet are rather average looking and out of shape. Sex was great with a couple of them. But I'm looking for better options. Unfortunately, the good looking ones either completely ignore me or outright block me. Damn! I'm not a great looking guy, but neither am I fugly.

    Anyways, here's one that you guys must avoid:

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/mobil...ame=Godessstar

    Paid 400. Wanted to leave after 30 minutes (1 round. BJ). Specifically asked for 2 hours. I insisted on going again. And after I came, she started a fake conversation on her phone about meeting her mechanic. And got dressed. I wasn't done. But, she got dressed and started heading for the door. She had to wait as I informed her that needed to go to the ATM. When I took out the money to pay her, she wanted 500. I informed that we agreed to 4. She said that she needed the money and I could deduct from the next time. I had half a mind to just give her 200 hundred as she only spent half the agreed upon time. But, I figured the hassle was not worth it. Gave her 4 and left.

    She doesn't look as good as her pics. She has big scars on her tits as her implants had to be removed. Wouldn't do her again even for free.

    I have no clue how some of you mongers are getting 18 and 19 year olds. I sure do envy you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape