Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 921 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5767

    Red Lantern

    Stopped by on Wednesday. Door guy mustve been alseep cause I was outside the place for about 15 mins before getting in. Saw Yuya I believe she said her name was. To make it short, she just kinda seemed unenthusiastic about the whole time I was with her. 5 min massage, 5 min oily nuru massage, then a 5 min cat bath. BBBJ while she had water in her mouth which was somewhat ok. Cover goes on. Missionary and cowgirl finish. Rushing me to finish that whole time. Shower and out I go. Not sure if I'll be back until someone spectacular comes by. She's there till the end of the month and in room 3.

  2. #5766

    Thai Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/209108

    Saw her the other day. The body type completely fits the build, except she's got quite a few more tattoos. Really fun, beautiful, playful girl. Decent sized melons and a great little ass. She's thai, late 20's early 30's, and some screening and careful instructions were given leading up to seeing her. I really enjoyed seeing her and as comfortable. DFK, BBBJ, CFS all on the table for me. Shower is available.
    What is the rate? You can pm me.

  3. #5765

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadudo23  [View Original Post]
    It wast really a big deal. I was just very hesitant because from what I've read on here, they don't respond right away. The way they were being describe wasn't adding up but I didn't think about maybe times have changed and the world is opening back up. That threw me off. I actually thought it made sense for them to ask for DL for their safety. I don't know about the business card tho because I don't have one.
    Don't have a business card either although some will tell you to make one. If no card some ask for badge. Yeah, no thanks.

    I could've sworn lily had a bad review way back and so did jade otherwise I would've already contacted them.

    I'm not good on Asian age either. I haven't been back to see Emily, but she has to be in her early 40's? Either way, she looks good.

  4. #5764

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone seen Jojo200, Filipino Vivian, Lilly, and Jade? They all are posted on AS. And they all seem to be Independent.
    Yeah seriously there used to be so many gorgeous Thai girls a few years back at random apartments.

  5. #5763

    Emily near O'hare

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/209108

    Saw her the other day. The body type completely fits the build, except she's got quite a few more tattoos. Really fun, beautiful, playful girl. Decent sized melons and a great little ass. She's thai, late 20's early 30's, and some screening and careful instructions were given leading up to seeing her. I really enjoyed seeing her and as comfortable. DFK, BBBJ, CFS all on the table for me. Shower is available.

  6. #5762

    Indies providers

    I was wondering if anyone seen Jojo200, Filipino Vivian, Lilly, and Jade? They all are posted on AS. And they all seem to be Independent.

  7. #5761

    KP Screening

    It wast really a big deal. I was just very hesitant because from what I've read on here, they don't respond right away. The way they were being describe wasn't adding up but I didn't think about maybe times have changed and the world is opening back up. That threw me off. I actually thought it made sense for them to ask for DL for their safety. I don't know about the business card tho because I don't have one.

  8. #5760
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    She is the best DFK girl I have ever met and she gives a great service all around. With a tiny bit of instruction, I was in heaven with her BBBJ and ball-play. The DFK was so awesome, I didn't even consider seeing anyone else anywhere while she is here. Leaving soon.
    Jesus Christ, please for the love of God I hope they process my verification soon before Ella is gone. They finally responded, but again silence since this morning. So I am being patient and attempting to stay optimistic.

  9. #5759

    Re: Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ella 4 times and I just cannot tell. Ella has a "20's" face and a "20's" body, but I could be wrong. I don't know. I also don't know how VMR is sure she is "older than other girls (he's) rated 9/9. ".

    She is the best DFK girl I have ever met and she gives a great service all around. With a tiny bit of instruction, I was in heaven with her BBBJ and ball-play. The DFK was so awesome, I didn't even consider seeing anyone else anywhere while she is here. Leaving soon.
    I saw her recently as well, I definitely don't think she's in her 30's. Her body and skin don't show that kind of age yet. 27 would be my guess.

  10. #5758

    How old is KP Ella?

    Quote Originally Posted by HansWehr  [View Original Post]
    How old would you estimate Ella is? Older than the 24 they list on the website?
    I saw Ella 4 times and I just cannot tell. Ella has a "20's" face and a "20's" body, but I could be wrong. I don't know. I also don't know how VMR is sure she is "older than other girls (he's) rated 9/9. ".

    She is the best DFK girl I have ever met and she gives a great service all around. With a tiny bit of instruction, I was in heaven with her BBBJ and ball-play. The DFK was so awesome, I didn't even consider seeing anyone else anywhere while she is here. Leaving soon.

  11. #5757
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did along with a DL photo.

    They ask for 1 reference agency or independent on the form on their site, that's not as bad as this one agency in LA that asked for 5 korean agency references.

    The reference you use must reply.

    You guys say they are notorious for not accepting new clients I'm just telling you I texted 3 times 5 days apart and got in somehow, the 3rd time I texted they had two girls working that day and I texted in the morning.
    I wasn't trying to call you out or anything. I've just been following the forum for well over a decade now, and in that time frame, the number of people who said they were accepted as new clients by KP is near zero. So I hope you'll understand why I asked. Without an agency reference, I guess my chances are still zero. Good catch, and good hunting.

  12. #5756
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Ella is really hot with a nice body, she matches most of her photos 90% I thought her body was really fantastic but she is older than other girls I've rated 9/9 but still very hot with a nice body too.
    How old would you estimate Ella is? Older than the 24 they list on the website?

  13. #5755

    No new clients policy

    About how they can survive without new clients.

    He's one of the best in the business. Those of us that have been around for a while know that you don't screw around when you find someone who is really good. I would bet his current client list is deep. And all repeat clients who always pay and never give problems.

    Doesn't surprise me that he does not take in new clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Don't you already have to be an established client? No new members?

    I'm not sure how they can survive on that, people move on clients get old. They would have to allow new clients sooner or later.

  14. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadudo23  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it was legit. I signed up and got an email a few days later. It was asking for a copy of my drivers license and business card. I was kinda sketch out so I didn't reply. Is that their way of getting new clients?
    Do you think they care about P411 or RS2 k membership? I signed up for those because I am new to the USA Scene and don't have any references. It would be cool if KP responded to me at all, I would be down to give them some personal info in exchange for access. Hope the silent treatment ends soon.

  15. #5753

    Nothing has changed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadudo23  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it was legit. I signed up and got an email a few days later. It was asking for a copy of my drivers license and business card. I was kinda sketch out so I didn't reply. Is that their way of getting new clients?
    I joined in 2016. Same requirements back then as now, DL and business card.

    This is just my personal opinion. What is the big deal? For the sake of argument, let's say KP is busted and Cook County District Attorney Kim Foxx got ahold of the client list. So what. She can't prove it's actually you who sent in the DL and business card. My brother could have done it as a joke. It would never stand up in court. Plus do you really think she would spend the time and resources to go after you for being a client? Being a client is not a crime in itself. They would need a girl to testify against you that money was exchanged for a sexual act. Do you really think a girl will remember you?

    The other concern that I have heard from people is what if the client list is published in newspaper. First of all, when was the last time an agency was busted and its client list was published? Can someone show me a link that this has happened before? It goes back to my first point. They can't prove you submitted the screening information, so why publish something that they can't back it up with.

    KP is safe for a reason. But do whatever you are comfortable with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape