Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Anyone


  2. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    She was pretty good. I hooked up with her up in Sullivan MO in late 2020. The number I have is disconnected.

  3. #7285

    Christine and / or Nala. From Springfield

    Anyone familiar with or any working knowledge of this young lady? Services? Legit? Or whatever. Says from Springfield, Illinois I think. But has a 317 area code. Been to St Louis before she says and coming down sometime soon. PM is fine.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mju4mjy1mdczyjkyzmi0y2nhnwmyodk2zje1ymi2zduzmgi2zge.jpg.jpg‎   mta5njuxywnmmtq3zgy4mdu2nzrkn2m5m2fhotvhowrmndlimmq.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #7284

    Free reviews to read

    Most of you probably know this, but good for new guys like me.

    Look up Saint Louis at escort13.com. You have 3 choices above the listings: list, gallery, reviews.

    Choose Reviews and you will get all the girls sorted by number of reviews and you can peruse the list and read the reviews.

    Who would have guessed Grandma was so popular.

    https://escort13.com/reviews/phone/6363284440/1

  5. #7283

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5367129[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/62610672/[/URL]#.

    About the only thing she's missing is requiring you to wear a Hazmat suit...

    This chicks ad has GPS Monster written all over it.
    What's up with that neck tat?? Cover up or not that's horrible.

  6. #7282

    “I’m sorry, why are you an escort again?”

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62610672/#.

    About the only thing she's missing is requiring you to wear a Hazmat suit...

    This chick’s ad has “GPS Monster” written all over it.

  7. #7281

    I saw Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jenn since her return? I've had a hard time getting ahold of her, but miss her deeply.
    I saw her last week but haven't heard from her after the fact. She still has baby weight but still super fun.

  8. #7280

    Jenn is Back

    Has anyone seen Jenn since her return? I've had a hard time getting ahold of her, but miss her deeply.

  9. #7279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    I will agree with this 💯 percent! Megan is a great provider, I see her on a semi regular basis and have never been disappointed. Everything is covered but she gets into it so that makes up for the lack of BBBJ. She's so good I'm considering overnight!!
    I recently saw her for the first time. She greeted me at the door in a sexy outfit and had a flaming hot body. Before we got down to business she went into a 5 minute routine about her rules which were extensive. For any other lady that would have killed it for me. Seeing her body kept me motivated. Once we got down to business she was pure energizer bunny. As of 2-3 days ago it is .2 for hh.

  10. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Saw her a few times before Covid. I know she got preggo and seemed to stop after that. My guess is she got out of the biz because of that.
    That sucks!

  11. #7277
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    I remember her. Saw her a few times before Covid. I know she got preggo and seemed to stop after that. My guess is she got out of the biz because of that.

  12. #7276

    Jay?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    Yeah! What happened? I missed her entirely! She does look fun!

  13. #7275

    What happened to Jay?

    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E22C9E9A-A21F-4E71-80A3-1D8E4DDC32CB.jpeg‎  

  14. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar86  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I've been out of the game for the past 6+ months. Started looking around again and this one caught my eye and was wondering if anyone here has seen her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/3143009732

    Thanks.
    If you search for Lilo Marie you should find a post from earlier in the month. From what I've read, she got a boob job and her prices went up afterwards.

  15. #7273

    Indian (Asian) providers

    Anyone have any intel on any Indian providers. I've been spending too much time around Westport and Creve Coeur and have gotten the urge to hunt for one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape