Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7281

    I saw Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jenn since her return? I've had a hard time getting ahold of her, but miss her deeply.
    I saw her last week but haven't heard from her after the fact. She still has baby weight but still super fun.

  2. #7280

    Jenn is Back

    Has anyone seen Jenn since her return? I've had a hard time getting ahold of her, but miss her deeply.

  3. #7279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    I will agree with this 💯 percent! Megan is a great provider, I see her on a semi regular basis and have never been disappointed. Everything is covered but she gets into it so that makes up for the lack of BBBJ. She's so good I'm considering overnight!!
    I recently saw her for the first time. She greeted me at the door in a sexy outfit and had a flaming hot body. Before we got down to business she went into a 5 minute routine about her rules which were extensive. For any other lady that would have killed it for me. Seeing her body kept me motivated. Once we got down to business she was pure energizer bunny. As of 2-3 days ago it is .2 for hh.

  4. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Saw her a few times before Covid. I know she got preggo and seemed to stop after that. My guess is she got out of the biz because of that.
    That sucks!

  5. #7277
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    I remember her. Saw her a few times before Covid. I know she got preggo and seemed to stop after that. My guess is she got out of the biz because of that.

  6. #7276

    Jay?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    Yeah! What happened? I missed her entirely! She does look fun!

  7. #7275

    What happened to Jay?

    Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E22C9E9A-A21F-4E71-80A3-1D8E4DDC32CB.jpeg‎  

  8. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar86  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I've been out of the game for the past 6+ months. Started looking around again and this one caught my eye and was wondering if anyone here has seen her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/3143009732

    Thanks.
    If you search for Lilo Marie you should find a post from earlier in the month. From what I've read, she got a boob job and her prices went up afterwards.

  9. #7273

    Indian (Asian) providers

    Anyone have any intel on any Indian providers. I've been spending too much time around Westport and Creve Coeur and have gotten the urge to hunt for one.

  10. #7272
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Met a young lady last week from SA that I have seen a couple times now and she is a lot of fun- early 20's, thin, absolutely beautiful and is reliable with no drama as far as I have seen. She is based on the East Side (nice part) and for now is only doing outcalls. She is very outgoing, friendly, and pretty relaxed. The first time I met her was neutral place quick meet then away we went. Pretty open menu- BBBJ, light kissing, non-rushed, and truly enjoys what she does. Standard no's. No Greek no bare. Name is Selena Rose, she is on SA but has never posted on the other sites. Senior members please feel free to PM me for rates and contact info. Like so many others, she apologizes up front but still does not see AA's.
    Hey guys. Not sure if wires are getting crossed or whatever on here but I have multiple messages regarding info on Selena Rose. I have not seen her and I'm guessing the messages were meant for Traveler. So if you messaged me about her, you may need to resend to Traveler. Thanks.

  11. #7271
    Hey everyone I've been out of the game for the past 6+ months. Started looking around again and this one caught my eye and was wondering if anyone here has seen her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/3143009732

    Thanks.

  12. #7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for the service?
    100.

    125.

    160.

  13. #7269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocLover  [View Original Post]
    First post, so please excuse any newbie mistakes. Hadn't seen any recent reviews but visited Megan recently. Everything covered but she showed me a toe-curling CBJ is actually within the realm of possibility in a talented mouth. Had to stop her or I'd have blown sooner than I wanted. Not a clock watcher, very into it, all around excellent provider. Will most definitely see her again. And again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3149008565/1
    What was the damage for the service?

  14. #7268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    I will agree with this 💯 percent! Megan is a great provider, I see her on a semi regular basis and have never been disappointed. Everything is covered but she gets into it so that makes up for the lack of BBBJ. She's so good I'm considering overnight!!
    What was the damage for the service?

  15. #7267
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle01  [View Original Post]
    As I said in previous post I have not seen her in years probably 7 or 8 could have been longer or not, the years blur the timeline. I did see her regularly for quite awhile tho. Been too long to say anything about services or anything else because she could have changed it all from that long ago.
    Alright thanks for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape