Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,561 to 19,575 of 44189
-
05-25-21 20:36 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 148Slammer6008,
You know you approve of her LOL for the guy that had a bar experience at pure. Jackie from VT also goes here.
-
05-25-21 20:17 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 30VT Spa
Just checking. Is This VT Spa on Springdale in Westminster? Thanks.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 18:28 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 1295Even if you're the first customer of the day at the AMPs, there's a decent chance they just left the sheets from the day before.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 17:46 #24626Regular Member

Posts: 12Jennifer
Did you guys see Jennifer at Stanton recently?
I saw her last week, same massage quality, but she doesn't do the hot stones and other good stuff anymore.
HJ was decent she uses lube now instead of the oil, which is nice.
She used to show her titties before, now it's restricted. Anyone got an update on that one?
-
05-25-21 10:11 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 173Problem with these nuru places is that a lot of the workers are overweight.
Add 20-30 lbs to their instagram lineup pics. If the girl looks thick on the picture she's most likely obese.
Originally Posted by DJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 00:08 #24624Banned Member

Posts: 4Had a similar experience, and it was at Pure Relaxation incidentally. My sheet had oil all over it and I didn't realize until I had laid down. The girl seemed surprised as well, then pulled out a clean sheet and put it over the old one. It was too late of course and I felt so fucking disgusted. That was my last time at a massage parlor.
Originally Posted by Crujonez
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 23:01 #24623Senior Member

Posts: 246Pure Relaxation. AVOID
I wish I would have checked this forum before I dropped my cash. I saw their ad on Bedpage, it was nearby, so I thought I'd give them a shot.
I mean, how could Nuru ever be unsexy? It was this last weekend. I got "Glinda" or something like that. I paid for nuru, and all she would say was "Asian style body rub. ".
She was 40 pounds overweight, and a Latina, I think. She said she was from here, but didn't seem to understand English.
Started on the back, no teasing. Rubbed her boobs on me from the side of the table. On the flip, she stood as far away as possible from me, while still being able to stroke my dick.
One of the worst experiences ever.
P.S. When I pulled up to that business, I remember once many years ago, there as a FS business operating out of there. And I had a DDG Korean girl. Unbelievably beautiful. And this is where we are now.
-
05-24-21 21:44 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 54Melanie (Havana) and Melody (palms) is same provider.
Originally Posted by Mhsm2014
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:43 #24621Senior Member

Posts: 648This happens at most shops. Even the FS shops. Actually, most FS customers shoot their loads to the bag. Are&T places usually jerk uncovered. Some of us shoot ropes, sending jism all over the table. I always hit the shops early in the morning in order to get clean unused linens. If the table coverings don't smell "just laundered", I give some reason why I need things changed. They happily do so.
Originally Posted by Crujonez
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:12 #24620Banned Member

Posts: 725At my spa the washer and dryer run nonstop from the time my staff arrived at 8:30 until 9 pm when we close. Probably 8-9 loads a day. And that's just towels. We get our sheets from linen service which is a big ass truck showing up twice a week to do the exchange. We average about 40 customers a day which probably isn't much different than a lot of AMPs. Granted we're using 3 sheets per customer right now because of Covid protocol (bottom sheet and two top sheets because we're not allowed to use blankets). AMPs obvious don't worry about covering. But still it's a hell of a lot of laundry. You can only get 5 or 6 sheets in a load. Bottom line there's no way an AMP can possibly provide clean stuff for every customer and keep up with it. They'd need to have 2 washers and dryers and a full time person attending to it. And yeah, towels don't last longer when they get washed a couple times a day.
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:00 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 36The best nurus don't clean the plastic covers after each session
When I schedule a nuru massage, I make sure I am their 1st customer for the day. Wiping with a rag does not remove everything and many times they are in a hurry between appointments.
Originally Posted by Crujonez
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 20:46 #24618Senior Member

Posts: 148If you don't feel like AMP are safe than stay home. Let's get back to the reviews and stories LOL.
P.S. Jackie at VT does bb for 2. Don't judge. It's been a minute.
-
05-24-21 20:43 #24617Senior Member

Posts: 67My buddy is part owner of a busy south OC shop and they do 5-6 loads of laundry a day. And they buy new towels every two months or so. I can see why a lot of shops would re use.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 19:19 #24616Banned Member

Posts: 725I hate to say it
But most MPs don't use fresh linens between customers. I've posted about it recently so I won't go into the gory details again. Just suffice to say as a person who owns a legit spa and is very aware of the logistics, keeping up with the laundry would be a near impossibility for most of these places. Chances are very good that any time you visit an MP with any significant amount of traffic you're more than likely not the first guy to lay on those sheets that day. As with everything there are exceptions but this is why I have mostly steered away from MPs.
Originally Posted by Crujonez
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 16:20 #24615Senior Member

Posts: 1066If you think in probabilities, then it's pretty low. Infection can only happen if there is a breach in the epithelial wall of your penis or urethra. It's not impossible but highly improbable. By the way, most places I've gone to, the women wash their hands incessantly between clients.
Originally Posted by Dhdjdhf35
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






