Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Why does it matter where they come from? They are here and they are hot. You think when they tell you where they are from that it's real info?? LOL. I don't get the need on where from at all. But I do agree that I wish there was a way to band together and push prices to acceptable levels again, however there only a handful of us here and there are way more customers at their level willing to pay. And they don't post here. Trust me is Markus wasn't getting 4. 5 per girl, he would not be posting or recruiting. And I know if I had the means, I'd be lined up.

    In meantime good luck. I started saving.
    Question, is Markus the one being investigated? That would be a deal breaker for many including myself sharing personal info. Thanks.

  2. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by GametDealer  [View Original Post]
    One must have to know where we are getting these prime fresh pussies. And it looks like it's from Markus. Alena having 2 friends, are markus friends LOL. Transparency, and these chicks are not being transparent nor is Markus. It's as if one wants to purchase caviar or any quality piece of protein, one must have to know where it comes from. Don't matter about the caliber, that's subjective. What matters how and whom is it sourced by. Taking about meats and pussies.
    Why does it matter where they come from? They are here and they are hot. You think when they tell you where they are from that it's real info?? LOL. I don't get the need on where from at all. But I do agree that I wish there was a way to band together and push prices to acceptable levels again, however there only a handful of us here and there are way more customers at their level willing to pay. And they don't post here. Trust me is Markus wasn't getting 4. 5 per girl, he would not be posting or recruiting. And I know if I had the means, I'd be lined up.

    In meantime good luck. I started saving.

  3. #4307

    Dana

    She's the real deal. About 5'5" and 100 lbs, college cutie with braces.

    Seemed like a newby, started to say a different name before realizing she's "Dana. ".

    Pics are accurate, though she has a new hairstyle / color. First time meeting, so I probably wouldn't notice if they sent Katie instead of Dana.

  4. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Let's be honest. Who gives a if it's Markus or not. Have you seen the caliber of these girls, OMG! I'd go broke in a week. $4. 5 an hour is too steep for my wallet but these 2 in the links are fucking fantasies. That body and age, damn! As I said, if I could, I'd bankrupt myself for that type of girl.
    Still meh IMO (of course for me its the face that makes it or breaks it).

    I know this is the hobby but have some self control, the other agency girls have had a few good girls for better prices (I just wish we could band together to freeze MCE out so they stop with the GPS).

  5. #4305

    It matters

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Let's be honest. Who gives a if it's Markus or not. Have you seen the caliber of these girls, OMG! I'd go broke in a week. $4. 5 an hour is too steep for my wallet but these 2 in the links are fucking fantasies. That body and age, damn! As I said, if I could, I'd bankrupt myself for that type of girl.
    One must have to know where we are getting these prime fresh pussies. And it looks like it's from Markus. Alena having 2 friends, are markus friends LOL. Transparency, and these chicks are not being transparent nor is Markus. It's as if one wants to purchase caviar or any quality piece of protein, one must have to know where it comes from. Don't matter about the caliber, that's subjective. What matters how and whom is it sourced by. Taking about meats and pussies.

  6. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Let's be honest. Who gives a if it's Markus or not. Have you seen the caliber of these girls, OMG! I'd go broke in a week. $4. 5 an hour is too steep for my wallet but these 2 in the links are fucking fantasies. That body and age, damn! As I said, if I could, I'd bankrupt myself for that type of girl.
    Are the photos accurate or are they a few years old?

  7. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Anetta now goes by Arriana and is still with MA.
    Are you serious? When did she come back? How does she look?

  8. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass  [View Original Post]
    Of course it is from Marcus. It's clear he's running all the former MCE girls because anytime you try to schedule Alena, Brooke, Rose Torn, Lexi, Victoria, Natalia or they cancel, you get an email recommending all the other girls. They're all connected somehow and this seems obvious. Especially since they all have similar websites and charge the same rate.
    Let's be honest. Who gives a if it's Markus or not. Have you seen the caliber of these girls, OMG! I'd go broke in a week. $4. 5 an hour is too steep for my wallet but these 2 in the links are fucking fantasies. That body and age, damn! As I said, if I could, I'd bankrupt myself for that type of girl.

  9. #4301

    Anetta

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Anetta was awesome. Body was a great but personality was on another level. She once said to me:

    "Nobody fucks my ass like you do. ".

    Not seeing Elsa was a big regret of mine but it's because I kept seeing Anetta.
    Anetta now goes by Arriana and is still with MA.

  10. #4300

    Alena

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice these 2 new ladies on Alena's website? Is this a Markus special?

    https://www.alenachicago.com/dana

    https://www.alenachicago.com/katie
    Of course it is from Marcus. It's clear he's running all the former MCE girls because anytime you try to schedule Alena, Brooke, Rose Torn, Lexi, Victoria, Natalia or they cancel, you get an email recommending all the other girls. They're all connected somehow and this seems obvious. Especially since they all have similar websites and charge the same rate.

  11. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppete8231  [View Original Post]
    Guys- what's the point of this. MA (and specifically Estelle) has a lot of positive reviews. But if you think she is just ok, it's called YMMV for that reason. You share your not-so-great feedback, but don't stop others from sharing their positive views. Also, if you think she isn't that great, would you mind sharing who you think is.
    I think you meant to copy Flipper's response instead of mine; but I agree with you entirely. This is the first review I give on my experience with a lady at MA named Estelle and this guy want's to call me a shill; even though he's reporting visiting her a couple times. Instead of tearing down my review, why doesn't he contribute and post who he thinks is fantastic. I already said, that was my experience and my opinion. He's entitled to his own, you don't see me tearing down his reviews. I agree with Pete, Flipper where are your reviews, and why don't you share your perfect 10 experiences. You don't have to agree with me, but if you research her on this forum and TER, you'll see there are many other positive reviews so clearly YMMV.

  12. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    It makes no sense that you thought Estelle was nothing to write home about, yet by your own admission you stated you saw her a couple of times.

    That's like saying, "Disney World was nothing great to write about, but I went a couple times anyway". Seriously????? , Obviously there was something you liked about her otherwise WTF would you spend a couple hundred dollars to see her a couple times. ? And somehow I'm the shill? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
    Guys- what's the point of this. MA (and specifically Estelle) has a lot of positive reviews. But if you think she is just ok, it's called YMMV for that reason. You share your not-so-great feedback, but don't stop others from sharing their positive views. Also, if you think she isn't that great, would you mind sharing who you think is.

  13. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    100% shill here. I saw Estelle a couple times and was ok nothing to write home about like this.

    Obviously this dude is trying to snuggle up to Sandy LOL.
    It makes no sense that you thought Estelle was nothing to write home about, yet by your own admission you stated you saw her a couple of times.

    That's like saying, "Disney World was nothing great to write about, but I went a couple times anyway". Seriously????? , Obviously there was something you liked about her otherwise WTF would you spend a couple hundred dollars to see her a couple times. ? And somehow I'm the shill? LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

  14. #4296

    Definitely a suck up to sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGio  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you identified yourself to Sandra and shilled her a glowing review. Too bad that you never met this agencies Elsa or Anetta as both were solid 8's and and better quality than Estelle.
    100% shill here. I saw Estelle a couple times and was ok nothing to write home about like this.

    Obviously this dude is trying to snuggle up to Sandy LOL.

  15. #4295

    Katie and Dana

    Anyone notice these 2 new ladies on Alena's website? Is this a Markus special?

    https://www.alenachicago.com/dana

    https://www.alenachicago.com/katie

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape