Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 10605
-
05-26-21 21:58 #4275Regular Member

Posts: 8KellyOhKelly
Got a great BBBJ from her but the rest of the action was covered.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 19:07 #4274Regular Member

Posts: 18Scam, she wanted payment up front via a cash app.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 17:56 #4273Senior Member

Posts: 97Mary Vanessa or Kiera?
Too good to be true probably. Anybody know?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/62651939/
-
05-26-21 14:09 #4272Senior Member

Posts: 88Is wanted 500 a week ago.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 12:45 #4271Senior Member

Posts: 58Vienna Valentina
Did she offer you bareback?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 11:48 #4270Senior Member

Posts: 2335I saw $500/ hr few weeks ago. The insta fame and strip club fawning going to her head? $$ is a lot!
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 11:10 #4269Senior Member

Posts: 581ViennaValentine. Way higher rates now
I looked at latest ad and her rates skyrocketed. IMHO, definitely not worth $400/ hour. I paid 240 or 260 before. She's bit chubbier than pics indicate as well. Good GFE from moderately attractive isn't getting $400 from me.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 00:50 #4268Senior Member

Posts: 581ViennaValentina
Seen couple times and no luck for me. She was willing to do bare slide first time. On 2nd date, after more bare sliding, I asked to skip cover for FS and she got got kinda pissy. Not going to try a third time. Decent GFE otherwise.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 21:22 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 58I do now. Do I have to keep you informed of everything I decide to do in my life? Smfh.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
And good for you, lurker9. Life is too short. Have fun while you can.
-
05-25-21 19:57 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 59Who have you been bare plunging with?
Originally Posted by Lurker9
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 17:22 #4265Regular Member

Posts: 4Who said things have to remain the same always? Haha.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
I found the courage and took the plunge, so yeah. Been partaking in bare action for a couple of months now.
-
05-25-21 16:33 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 442Didn't you post a few times now that BBFS isn't your thing?
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 13:43 #4263Regular Member

Posts: 4Sassyandsweet
Sassyandsweet goes with protection every single time. I have seen her over two dozen times in the last 10 months but never ever got an indication of it. In fact, she mentioned how she stopped seeing some of her clients because they kept asking about BB.
Originally Posted by PoontangChaser
[View Original Post]
She doesn't even entertain text communication and insists on PM'ing on the board first, let alone agreeing to BBFS over text.
Are you sure it was her that you texted? Sounds very out of character for her.
-
05-25-21 10:06 #4262Senior Member

Posts: 442She was a bit late and was very slow to respond. Didn't think the visit would happen. I enjoyed my time but once is enough for me. Dead fish and quiet but everything felt good. She didn't rush and she had two big O's which was cool but she barely made any effort.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 04:54 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 58ViennaValentina and Sassyandsweet BBFS?
Have any of you mongers had luck raw dogging any of these beauties?
Vienna Valentina.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iennaValentina
I txted her a couple of times inquiring about BBFS but no response so far. She's got stellar reviews but her profile says no BBFS. Has anyone gotten lucky with her yet?
Sassyandsweet.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sassyandsweet
Texted her in late March or early April time frame. After saying no to BBFS initially she finally agreed with paperwork. I didn't move forward because she was too far for me. A bit steep at 3. 5 but she didn't mention an up charge. I'm thinking of giving her another try. She's got great reviews. Loves to kiss. Would be fun to fill 'er up!
PC.












Reply With Quote






