Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 37350
-
05-25-21 07:03 #20805Senior Member

Posts: 167The Good The Bad and The F# Ugly
The Good-.
Toy meet her at a nice hotel off Broad St. She answered the door with a fishnet lingerie on and matching Bra and Panties. Attractive lady with a great pair of bolt ons. We had a few minutes of conversation with some real nice DKF I was already getting there just with that then she turned around and walked to the bedroom with a little piece of jewelry sticking out her back side. She started on a BBJ which was great then added vibrating toys to the picture that and her tongue was all she need for me to pop. We talked and she started to get me back up for round two. At that point I grabbed her and put her on her back for some DATY while sliding that plug in and out, next thing I know she starts squirting! We then proceed to mish and CG at that point she squirts twice and that was enough for the second pop. Really all this lady wants to do is get you off in any way she can as much as she can!
https://www.toystoyland.com/home
The Bad: But not really bad just disappointing.
Meet up with this attractive BBW with great reviews. Got to the room off Arboretum Parkway in Midlothian. Nice Looking lady with a huge Brazilian Ass. Everything is covered total Non GFE she started with a CBJ then went to Mish and CG she put a mask on for this part of the activities. Finished in the bag and went on My way.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...057/9167187494
The F# Ugly:
Poor communication! House a train reck. Got there and need to use the bathroom on the way a door was open, and I see her roommate and another dude shooting up with some type of needle. Should have left then but did not she was cute, young and slim and I was horny. Get back into her bedroom and suddenly there is an argument with her roommate and the dude. They run him out of the house and her roommate has blood from him (Bloody Nose) all her back asking me to get a towel and wipe it off! I stayed went into this other room and yes, they have a stripper pole in it she danced for me a little while then we went back to her room. Everything covered no real great action just the same shit. She asked if I wanted to take a shower with her and I said to my self WTF. Then she pulls out a crack pipe and says is it okay if I hit this in front of you? I said no and got my shit and left. What a train wreck waiting to happen.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/616362101925
-
05-25-21 00:50 #20804Senior Member

Posts: 51Don't recall her name but I have seen her couple of times before then she vanished. Her head game is out of this world and she gets off giving it. Glad she is back, time to schedule.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 23:56 #20803Senior Member

Posts: 37Freak out
Probability based on a number of things, like how long were you hitting it, and which hole? Better if you lasted 3 minutes vs 30 for example. Also, if you were hitting anal, much riskier due to the tiny tears that occur in her which can cause greater exposure to you for the one that trumps others, HIV. Though men are actually less likely to contract it due to our smaller opening.
Originally Posted by Julio1985
[View Original Post]
You should freak out enough to just get checked like everyone is saying. Condom breakage actually happened to me twice in 18 years. Both times, the girl provided the covers. I now always bring my own. Plus I like the pink colored ones that seem to disappear better. The one time I contracted something about 15 years ago wasn't due to a breakage though. It was because I had knicked myself with my razor when I was grooming. Right below where the condom ends at the base. Don't judge, I still trim cause it looks better on camera during a session and my dick looks bigger too. Which I can always need help in. But during my visit the next day, I felt a tiny sting at that spot while I was pounding. Sure enough, a week later, got a couple fucking genital warts pop up. Doctor said it was probably hpv contracted from my parents at birth. Prescribed salicylic acid topical and it did the job after about 6 weeks. There you go.
-
05-24-21 22:30 #20802Senior Member

Posts: 1084Listen to this guy's. This is great advice.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 22:26 #20801Senior Member

Posts: 358Seen her before
She is based in virginia, has anyone seen her?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/025726361122
-
05-24-21 22:08 #20800Senior Member

Posts: 135Hmmm.
First post in 2 years, and the last one was almost identical but in Savannah. Maybe some old timers know better, but this seems a bit suspicious.
Originally Posted by Tammi35
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:50 #20799Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 4Henrico
Wanted to give a heads up that Henrico LE visited a couple of my gfs today issuing tickets. Be careful out there.
-
05-24-21 21:26 #20798Senior Member

Posts: 369I would avoid. I agree, the whole thing seems well put together. It seems legit. But for me, it doesn't pass the sniff test. A girl that hot, where are the reviews? I found no verified visits to her. I won't front a person like that a deposit.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
There is a world where I might put down a deposit if a girl has all this and is advertising as a premium Eros profile, on P411, or on Tryst (their platform picture verifies providers). STG? Pass.
Her AKA was Kate.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:16 #20797Senior Member

Posts: 135Strike outs
3 strikes today.
Texted Chrissy. I heard from her briefly a few weeks ago, but nothing serious since March, so I don't know what she's up to.
Tried Jaylynn (Lola) for the 2nd time, and for the 2nd time no responses.
Saw this lady advertise, back in the west end. She used to advertise a lot and there were reviews, but I can't remember her name. Communicated pretty well. She's back, and supposedly moving into an apartment tomorrow. Set something up for 6, but by 7 she was still too busy with moving issues. So I don't know, maybe I'll try again another day. If anyone remembers her name / handle, let us know so we can search the older reviews. Thanks!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/397493661882
-
05-24-21 19:34 #20796Senior Member

Posts: 80Blakk
Avoid. Search blakk on anoThER and you'll see more recommendations on why.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
Outlaw.
-
05-24-21 19:29 #20795Senior Member

Posts: 85Puerto Rican Kimmy Kurve
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/62581623/
Anyone seen her before? She posts ads in RVA before, but not a local here. Said she is leaving on Wednesday, quoted 140 for hh and 200 for hr.
She sent a live snap, so she is real. Looked way better on snap than her ad pics imo.
Would like to know about her attitude and service. Thanks.
-
05-24-21 19:22 #20794Senior Member

Posts: 358She's New but been here before
Has anyone seen Aniyah before, if so let me know?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/025726361122
-
05-24-21 19:00 #20793Senior Member

Posts: 63Stayed HR, $$$.8. She seems like she won't allow multiples but I got one so YMMV. This week they have a pornstar coming to town. Jaimie Vine. I will be sampling and posting.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...vine-xxx-47200Last edited by RazorGator22; 05-24-21 at 19:01. Reason: error
-
05-24-21 18:25 #20792Senior Member

Posts: 171Utr
Met a new tenderoni while out and about today. She has a 1 yr old and needs some help. Needed donation between 60-80. I helped with 60. I had a dream she had braces but it didn't get in the way of a gaggy bbj. The more I dt the wetter her mouth got. That was ok but I was more interested in her soft ass. Doggy then mission. In missionary the deeper I got the tighter the feel. Not bad. The downsides had me skeptical and almost didn't go. Notel on JD. She said she has Spanish bf that knows what she was doing and was running errands. If it wasn't daytime I wouldn't have went but nobody was in parking lot and I took my usual precautions. Pm if you want to trade utr white grls. As always stay safe, be happy.
-
05-24-21 17:58 #20791Senior Member

Posts: 153Another one asking for a deposit
I've been out in the Midwest working on a project for a while. I got back over the weekend and wanted to do some hunting today. I see the crazy hasn't changed. She wants a 40 dollar deposit. I told her good luck with that.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/62582571/#.










Reply With Quote






