Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by KarupuSooth  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ashley baby?

    We met for coffee yesterday and she told me we can be intimate today. But she just ghosted.
    I found her profile yesterday. Hot one. Good job meeting up. What kind of cashola you offer during the meet?

    Maybe this just not for her and she dropped out as I can't find profile now. Those hot ones like that I don't bother.

  2. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by KarupuSooth  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Ashley baby?

    We met for coffee yesterday and she told me we can be intimate today. But she just ghosted.
    How about a link or screen shot?

    Blue.

  3. #3551

    Alexispernio

    Saw this one today. Total waste of time. Said the $300 she quoted was for just meeting. Wanted $1000 for being "intimate".

    Total bombshell. But not sure who the F is poisoning the very pond we all are trying to live in.

    Come on guys. If you have that much ca $h to throw, put it on crypto.

    Rant over! Next.

  4. #3550

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    $$$ For her and, her friend. She wanted way more but I didn't budge and eventually she agreed. She bought her friend along as a surprise.
    So we have been texting. I offered her 2, she wanted 4 and I said how about 3? And then she said it was far to drive so I offered to meet her somewhere local or closer to her or to send her an uber and she never responded.

    3 is pretty much as high as I will go for an SA girl. If I am going to drop 300 or more then I might as well just go pick someone off Eros and not worry about paying for other incidentals like dinner or drinks.

  5. #3549

    Ashley baby

    Any info on Ashley baby?

    We met for coffee yesterday and she told me we can be intimate today. But she just ghosted.

  6. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting.

    I was talking to her 3 weeks ago and she said she gets 500 to 800 per meet.

    Obviously, I didn't go for that.

    I don't think anyone is worth that much.
    Side note. If you can get together with her. She is a lot of fun, but she will play a lot of games with back and forth negotiating after you both have already agreed upon one price. Stay solid and let the rich guys pay more.

  7. #3547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I spoke about a couple times on here. Had a threesome with her and her friend. Go check my post history and you will see I posted some pics that she still uses on her SA profile. Looks like she made a new account.
    That's interesting.

    I was talking to her 3 weeks ago and she said she gets 500 to 800 per meet.

    Obviously, I didn't go for that.

    I don't think anyone is worth that much.

  8. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Ah okay. I thought she looked like the girl you posted earlier and I am trying to get her hook up. How much did she agree to for you?
    $$$ For her and, her friend. She wanted way more but I didn't budge and eventually she agreed. She bought her friend along as a surprise.

  9. #3545

    Wowsers!

    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Wants a weekly allowance, or 1500 PPM. Nyet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06205...9-74da3ec2ea64
    She probably bought those boobs with easy budget terms and is still paying them off.

  10. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I spoke about a couple times on here. Had a threesome with her and her friend. Go check my post history and you will see I posted some pics that she still uses on her SA profile. Looks like she made a new account.
    Ah okay. I thought she looked like the girl you posted earlier and I am trying to get her hook up. How much did she agree to for you?

  11. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7eb38...8-58fb2a85ce0c

    Anyone have any contact with her? She was pretty aggressive out the box which is always kind of a red flag to me.
    This is the girl I spoke about a couple times on here. Had a threesome with her and her friend. Go check my post history and you will see I posted some pics that she still uses on her SA profile. Looks like she made a new account.

  12. #3542

    VeronikaaaXoXo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7eb38...8-58fb2a85ce0c

    Anyone have any contact with her? She was pretty aggressive out the box which is always kind of a red flag to me.
    I'd say at least two different people in the pics from the ad. What did she say in her texts?

  13. #3541

    Aggressive how?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7eb38...8-58fb2a85ce0c

    Anyone have any contact with her? She was pretty aggressive out the box which is always kind of a red flag to me.
    May I ask how she was aggressive?

    Looking at her pictures she seems to be one of the young girls that a couple of members spoke about below. Apparently there are a few of these girls (all friends) who are down for some fun and craziness.

  14. #3540

    Veronicaxoxoxox

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7eb38...8-58fb2a85ce0c

    Anyone have any contact with her? She was pretty aggressive out the box which is always kind of a red flag to me.

  15. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by WillSmith96  [View Original Post]
    Wants a weekly allowance, or 1500 PPM. Nyet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06205...9-74da3ec2ea64
    I was surprised. I Google Imaged her photos expecting something to come up and nothing did.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape